Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

So if you were Nate what would you have done different instead of getting rid of the x-men, if you wanted world peace for everyone? For me first thing I would do is make it so whatever pain (esp for malicious intend) you inflict on someone, you would feel the same pain too and maybe even two times more. I was going to say erase sin but “sin by whose’s laws/standards” the Bible?
    First X-Lady

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    So if you were Nate what would you have done different instead of getting rid of the x-men, if you wanted world peace for everyone? For me first thing I would do is make it so whatever pain (esp for malicious intend) you inflict on someone, you would feel the same pain too and maybe even two times more. I was going to say erase sin but “sin by whose’s laws/standards” the Bible?
    I would probably go and try to get help so that I don't die. Then I'd enjoy what time I had with my friends and family.

Also, he did become a vampire that one time and Morbius does exist...

BANNED

Did anyone else understand the X-men's motivation for attacking Xman?

If he were smart, the whole event could've been avoided. He should've gone to Galactus and gotten some herald healthcare.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Did anyone else understand the X-men's motivation for attacking Xman?
    Brain damage.
    or Editorial

Same difference.

*Clutches Pearls* LeonardEugenius's Avatar

This is how they end violence in the Hyperion series. The suffering of one becomes the suffering of all

It looks like it is going to be up to Scott Summers to pick up the pieces after Jean's leadership drove the X-Men into the friggin' ground. Dealing with the fallout from continuous extinction events should just be added to his list of abilities in the Marvel wiki page. Lol.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    It looks like it is going to be up to Scott Summers to pick up the pieces after Jean's leadership drove the X-Men into the friggin' ground. Dealing with the fallout from continuous extinction events should just be added to his list of abilities in the Marvel wiki page. Lol.
    Don't make the Jean vs Scott divide any bigger. Did Jean's approach fail? Unfortunately. Maybe Jean and Storm will be the ones to free the team from X-Man's delusional X-Men Reborn reality. Or, most likely, it'll be the scrappy youngsters.

And yeah, Scott successfully dealing with extinction fallout really is his secondary mutation.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Jean wasn't leading the Xmen....she didn't have a plan to take on Nate and all this crap. That was part of the problem.

But let's put the blame where it belongs....with the creative team.

What's this "Jean Leadership" crap? Kitty was still in charge. Rosenberg said so in Astonishing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    What's this "Jean Leadership" crap? Kitty was still in charge. Rosenberg said so in Astonishing.
    and hopefully after all this ends she'll never be in a leadership role again.

Bendis Kitty > Guggs Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Bendis Kitty > Guggs Kitty
    Me with Kitty's old purple mask wearing nothing else but a banana hammock > Guggy Kitty
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

*Clutches Pearls* LeonardEugenius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Me with Kitty's old purple mask wearing nothing else but a banana hammock > Guggy Kitty
    It’s a look!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Jean wasn't leading the Xmen....she didn't have a plan to take on Nate and all this crap. That was part of the problem.
    But let's put the blame where it belongs....with the creative team.
    While the ultimate responsibility obviously lies with the creative team...
    Jean was the one who told Pixie to get almost every X-man she could, and Jean was the one who got the telepaths together for an assault on Nate's mind.
    My next question is... Why doesn't Leech get more work when omega level mutants go crazy?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'