Page 38 of 833 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138538 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Electromagnetism does allow for regenerative and healing abilities. In theory she can and should be able to do this not only even to herself but to others seeing as she has control over chemical energy and chemical reactions to a very great degree. The feat is awesome and I have not read static in a while would definitely pick it up.
    I see!

"Oh but that would be too much power and we can't have storm be too op that would be too much."

But yes it would be over. Storm's consciousness is sooo vast and potent that it can hold eternity within it. Her power has no limits in of itself but it is limited by only two things the strength of her body and her strength of will. And we already know storm's will is stupidly powerful case in point holding the vastness of eternity and gods on occasion. Her one true limit is her body but even that she can do some crazy **** like control an entire dimension's elemental forces and overpower it's gods and build a raprt with a myriad of stars and planets in black panther.
    Pssh, they lost the right to that paltry excuse the moment she was confirmed Omega Level.

I would just love for her to acknowledge how being on Mars has sort of shifted her perceptions. Like can she still sense things on Earth or is she totally on the Arakko vibe?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I honestly haven't kept up with the black panther book, but am a bit shocked the relationship is still happening. Could have sworn Marvel was moving on from that after Vita's X of swords tie in and botching Hickman's plans to give them a child.
    As weird and out of the blue as Vita's issue was, there was no definite "Ok, we're done. We can be civil at social events but please lose my number." Even Storm notes that they haven't been totally abandoned by Wakanda but will need to work hard again to regain trust.

In regards to T'challa personally it would seem that the trust has been earned back and in spades.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Can we Start planning Storm Disney+ series?

Are we casting young for the D+ series and save the age appropriate for the movies.
    Or one face for all properties.

If age appropriate what's the Story.

If younger what's the Story. And where do we end up at the end.

I'm just spit balling of course, seeing how I have no idea how the Mutants are going to be introduced.

CAST
    Storm
    Xavier
    shadow king
    Achem
    Shanti

So I'm going with a hiest theme and thriller
    Xaiver ,Storm duo.

I would start with that Ororo is always dreaming about her parents.
    It through these dream we learn about Ororo. Their death. Her mother explained her white hair blue eyes. The fact that she's a Princess. Just a happy childhood, she obviously miss and grief them. It always rain when she dreams about them.

She is already under the guardianship of Achem. She and her ban of thieves work multi level from the streets to high end clients. They keep each other safe. Even though its a life of crime.
    Shadow king employs Some of Achem kids. They go missing after the job. Which failed. Shadow kings is after a Ruby that will give him access to great power.
    He's been systematically been taking over the area.

Xavier is vacationing in Cairo ,Dating some heiress. Who actually is the current owner of the Ruby. During hiest Storm and said crew are successful and are about to exit when Xavier telepathically sense them and put a stop to them. Cool visual. Maybe Xavier Doc Stranger them. But Ororo too crafty and skilled and put up a decent go at it.

shadow king who is overseeing this put a Stop to Xavier and attacks everyone for the Stone. Storm Crew killed. Storm might for the first time(obviously not the first time)
    Set off and explosions of Lightning and thunder in panic ,From both Shadow king and Xavier, no control. Maybe the heiress doesn't make it.
    Xavier is framed,
    Ororo is on the run.
    Achem will not take Ororo back into the fold unless she can clear her name.
    And major rumors of what happen at the heiress estate is that a Wind rider was there, or A white haired mutant. bringing in Shanti in to the Story. He come off as a mutie hater. Claiming to know how dangerous she is and wants her dead, or to have her for great power whichever.
    Later can be revealed that he's her uncle and he is trying to keep power over his tribe from her.

Xavier and Storm eventually meet up.
    A little learning of each other and ability and what is a mutant.
    Fending off the Shadow king . Xavier through Storm and the Shadow king, starts to see how powerful other mutants can be. seeing the need for the school, co human mutant habitat. Eventually the xmen. They both to Xavier represent good evil light dark goddess demon.

Story Story Story.

Shadow king seemingly defeated.
    Xavier offers Ororo to come back with him to America.
    Storm declines. Due to defeating Shanti, figuring out he's her uncle , Discover her tribes her Grandmother and want to learn to control her power here, and helping however she can.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    The art! Lord have mercy
    Going for a resemblance to actress Michaela Coel perhaps? She's had a lot of buzz recently and has been a name thrown around as a potential casting for Ororo.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Going for a resemblance to actress Michaela Coel perhaps? She's had a lot of buzz recently and has been a name thrown around as a potential casting for Ororo.
    Parts were good others weren't

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I kept telling all the anti shippers that vita issue did not break them up. Anyone who was pushing that narrative was reaching.

At any rate, loved the issue and its interesting Gentle's role. I'm not sure sure if he was a plant there for Krakao or for Arrako. I would imagine its for Krakoa but I'm not sure Ororo would be cool with this once she finds out.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I kept telling all the anti shippers that vita issue did not break them up. Anyone who was pushing that narrative was reaching.

At any rate, loved the issue and its interesting Gentle's role. I'm not sure sure if he was a plant there for Krakao or for Arrako. I would imagine its for Krakoa but I'm not sure Ororo would be cool with this once she finds out.
    If she has a spine she shouldn't, especially as Regent of Sol. I hope Gentle is actually a double agent, if not we should see what happend to a traitor in Krakoan society.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Mam, not Thundercat.

And ummm, I mean she gave them some Mysterium. That about sums up her activities in the book. There was also this cute little moment.

And please note that Thor thought she would be tired after pulling this off but she was completely fine. Almost as if it tires her out more to contain her power than to actually push it it.

Goddess flex indeed.

Good point! But as Kyss pointed out, Deathbird isn't wearing a mask at all. So maybe it's just a mix of artist error and a moment where we're suppose to suspend our belief?

just want to quote this because I love goddess flex!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    BP book was ok. spoilers:
    It was nice to see Storm and BP written like actual adults and not like a episode of Real Housewives of Arakko.

As far as the lying thing goes, I'm not really bothered by it... yet! I mean both of them are going to have secrets from each other that's just the way the cookie will crumble. As far as I know Storm hasn't told T'challa that Mutants are now basically immortal and could technically make any being with a brain immortal as well. Unless the BP story ends up directly and negatively impacting Krakoa or Mutants in general I don't really see why Storm would have a grudge against him about it.

One more thing I will point out is that I found it SLIGHTLY off putting that he sort of did the whole *look over here and not over there* type of move when she was questioning him.

Also, it was nice seeing Gambit be all protective over his sister Stormy!
    end of spoilers
    let me quote u here and say amen!!! I dont think what tchalla is doing is indicative that he doesn't trust ororo but many of the villains, etc. who are now in her company. I mean look at what happened during inferno? there are many elements around her that she isn't even aware of or at least wasn't that could have led to some negative consequences for krakoa.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    If she has a spine she shouldn't, especially as Regent of Sol. I hope Gentle is actually a double agent, if not we should see what happend to a traitor in Krakoan society.
    I think objectively speaking ororo should understand why tchalla did what he did. it wasn't personal but in an effort to protect his country. that said, I think she would have every right to be angry as would the avengers if they find out. this wasn't specifically targeted at ororo but I do wish he would have had a convo with her about this.

Incredible Member

I think objectively speaking ororo should understand why tchalla did what he did. it wasn't personal but in an effort to protect his country. that said, I think she would have every right to be angry as would the avengers if they find out. this wasn't specifically targeted at ororo but I do wish he would have had a convo with her about this.
    If Storm let Gentle get away with treason without a proper punishment, she faild as a ruler.

Electromagnetism does allow for regenerative and healing abilities. In theory she can and should be able to do this not only even to herself but to others seeing as she has control over chemical energy and chemical reactions to a very great degree. The feat is awesome and I have not read static in a while would definitely pick it up.
    I remembered that moment, I don't remember what the issue was

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    If Storm let Gentle get away with treason without a proper punishment, she faild as a ruler.
    I don't think he has carried out any treasonous acts at this point. he hasn't done anything to try to circumvent Ororo's position as regent or anything to destroy the government of krakoa.

Let's not forget the time storm created an entire sustainable atmosphere from nothing and a sun source for a virtually dead planet when Thor himself couldn't:

#goddessflex
    I was talking to a friend and he had a different interpretation than mine, for him, Storm brought rain to a planet with no stable atmosphere, what I interpreted was a little different, first she made an atmosphere and then started with her show

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I was talking to a friend and he had a different interpretation than mine, for him, Storm brought rain to a planet with no stable atmosphere, what I interpreted was a little different, first she made an atmosphere and then started with her show
    So as per today the definition of an oemga is literally that they have no upper limit to their abilities. This has cleared te air from the ambiguous "indefinable upper limit" so with this new albiet old perspective on omega powers, what do y'all think a weather manipulator with no upper limit or limitless power should be able to do.