Page 655 of 827 FirstFirst ... 155555605645651652653654655656657658659665705755 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 12392
    Retired

The only times I ever see anything from Tumblr are when someone posts something from Tumblr, but I would imagine if there's a place where you're bound to see a lot of hate for a TV character then it would be something like Tumblr. In other words, I don't think it represents reality--although I guess perception becomes reality.

The actor playing Ralph is just fine--and he showed his range when he had to portray the personalities of other characters. Just as other actors showed their range when they had to become either Dibny or Devoe--it's interesting to compare which actors did it best with those that were worst (Fiddler Girl).

It's the writers and producers who are at fault. They didn't know what they wanted to do with the Elongated Man from episode to episode. Hopefully they take the break to work out those kinks, so Hartley Sawyer has better material to work with.

Retired

THE FLASH and BLACK LIGHTNING will be the first CW shows to return on the fall schedule--October 9, Tuesday, in their regular time slots at 8 and 9, respectively.

They should do some kind of ad campaign with the two heroes together. Lightning strikes twice on Tuesdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    THE FLASH and BLACK LIGHTNING will be the first CW shows to return on the fall schedule--October 9, Tuesday, in their regular time slots at 8 and 9, respectively.

They should do some kind of ad campaign with the two heroes together. Lightning strikes twice on Tuesdays.
    That would be pretty fun. Kind of like the original Flash teaser with Flash and Arrow .

Sending out the best first However, after two lackluster seasons The Flash really needs a strong run this season for me to continue watching.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Retired

I'm more hyped about FLASH than I am about ARROW or SUPERGIRL. I might not watch those two from week to week (just binge on occasion). Really, with Mystery Girl, season 4 was like one long tease for the 5th season. But if they wrap it all up in one episode, like they did with Flashpoint, then they'll have wasted all that promise. My hopes are high.

Think Black Lightning will crossover with the other CW DC shows this season?

Retired

With two super-hero shows on Monday and two super-hero shows on Tuesday--it would make sense that the crossover would happen over those two nights. Which would mean that BLACK LIGHTNING would have the final part of the crossover--unless it moves out of the way for that night and lets SUPERGIRL take its spot. But I don't see them moving SUPERGIRL from its new Sunday slot just for the crossover.

I wonder if SUPERGIRL will go back to being just an intro to the crossover and not an actual part of the story. But if they make BL a significant part of the crossover, they would have to film his part in Vancouver and not in Atlanta. I think the solution might be to give the cast of BLACK LIGHTNING a rest, but fly Cress Williams into Vancouver to film what would be really a CW All-Star episode.

It all seems a big headache for the producers, actors and crew.

I've always thought it would be better to film the entire crossover first, before the individual shows start up. That way they would have a shooting schedule dedicated to just the crossover, which they could do over two weeks, before they start shooting their regular episodes.

Fantastic Member

What is the premere date of season 5. Do we know yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    October 9th.

It will also be followed by the season 2 premier of Black Lightning.

It's two posts up in the page
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Retired

Not reading my posts

Fantastic Member

I can't wait for the New season what does everyone think Dawn will be like?

Retired

Being so old school, I can't see the name "Dawn" without hearing Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons in my head. That song was a miracle when I heard it on the radio, as a kid. It still is. The falsetto is amazing.

The song could actually be about Dawn Allen--or Nora. Think what the future would be. Dawn go away back where you belong.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm skipping the new season. The writing and direction on the show has gotten so horrible I can't watch it anymore. I'll watch the crossover episode and that's it.

Coverage of the SDCC panel:

We are about to see a sizzle reel

We are seeing a lot of Barry and Iris' daughter

She thinks she's made a big mistake

Kid Flash is shown

We get to see a nice view of Barry's flash ring

Heavy breathing as the villain is shown at the end of the trailer

Chris Cline is going to play the big bad. He will play Cicada. He's not a cult leader, but his powers will give a challenge for Team flash

There will be costume upgrades with the ring. It's the most comic influenced

There is a season 1 nostalgia to the season

Grant thinks this is the best first episode since the Pilot

Iris, Barry, and Nora are all in very different head spaces

Nora is clingy to Barry and we don't know why

She is more distant with Iris

Danielle Panabaker will be directing an episode. She is the first woman from the CW Arrowverse to direct an episode

Sherloque Wells will be a character on the show - like Sherlock

The actor knew Ralph was going to "die" from the beginning

Iris is preoccupied with her own daughter from the future than dealing with her new sister

Nora likes to be called XS

Jessica loved stepping into the jacket for the first time

Candice and Grant are talking about the Flash slide. Grant says that all the speedsters have their own styles

Grant just did the Flash slide on stage

Caitlyn is going to find out more about what makes Killer Frost, Killer Frost.

Caitlyn did not get her powers from the particular accelerator

There's more with Iris and her journalism

Iris is powerful in her own right, she doesn't have superpowers. It's important for people to know you can do incredible things without super powers

Barry's got his job back

We will be seeing a lot more of Ralph being a detective this season

The 100th episode will be directed by Tom Cavanagh

The cast are discussing their time filming the pilot

There will be a lot of death's this season.

There will be a LGBTQ character introduced

The theme is legacy

They are going to do a younger versions of the Rogues

King Shark and Grodd will have a team up this season

This will be the second half

Right now Barry is faster than Nora

Who's faster Flash or Superman - everyone says Flash