Page 593 of 598 FirstFirst ... 93493543583589590591592593594595596597 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    The episode was ok but I'm not excited about the future angle. Do we get to see middle aged Flash with a pot belly and cranky old Supergirl?
    It will be interesting how they either acknowledge or avoid talking about all the other heroes (there's a lot now, post-Crisis) that they know and what's happened to them in the past 20 years, where they are in 2040 or what impact this new "League" has had on the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    Wait, I thought Green Arrow and the Canaries was already on development, just like Superman and Lois. Is not something official yet?
    No, it isn't official. What we got is a backdoor pilot; the suits still have to decide if they will go forward with it or not. With Superman, apparently they liked what they were seeing storywise, and so they ordered it straight to series.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Alternatively, the woman at the end who "wakes" JJ WAS Laurel. Either as a villain, or as part of some misguided scheme to make sure Mia's head is in the right place.

Is it likely? No, probably not. But we know she had the ring tech, and a voice changer is pretty much classic Arrow tech. I could see that being a big twist, that Laurel has been manipulating events to force Mia to focus on being Green Arrow.
    Or- what if the person who woke up JJ was Laurel, but not Earth 2 Laurel? What if the original Laurel was brought back, but ended up going a little crazy since Earth 2 Laurel was living her life.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Probably not long, but I expect by episode 5 or so, Mia will have to appear at the same time as Green Arrow (who will be, what, Dinah or Laurel in disguise?). If Oliver and Kate had to do it, no reason Mia gets away from it.

Even if it isn't Laurel, I can see the person waking people up to have good intentions. I don't know why she waited 20 years, but maybe she ended up losing something important to her, and she's just trying to get it back.
    I see no good intention is making JJ remember that he used to be Deathstroke 4.0. But I can see it was done by someone who both had knowledge of the original timeline, and who wants to keep Mia on the ropes and possibly distracted while they do what they are wanting to do.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    It will be interesting how they either acknowledge or avoid talking about all the other heroes (there's a lot now, post-Crisis) that they know and what's happened to them in the past 20 years, where they are in 2040 or what impact this new "League" has had on the world.
    Is Barry "Uncle Barry" to Ollie's kids? What about Barry and Iris's kids?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Or- what if the person who woke up JJ was Laurel, but not Earth 2 Laurel? What if the original Laurel was brought back, but ended up going a little crazy since Earth 2 Laurel was living her life.
    I think we really need them to explain how Crisis made sense of the two Laurel's in Earth Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is Barry "Uncle Barry" to Ollie's kids? What about Barry and Iris's kids?

I think we really need them to explain how Crisis made sense of the two Laurel's in Earth Prime.
    As I understand it, from what we've seen of the dopplegangers that popped up on "Supergirl," their pre-crisis life was the same on an alternate earth, just some people got plopped on Earth-Prime post-crisis without a rebooted history. Laurel could be that so nothing about either Laurels or their histories would have changed.

As I understand it, from what we've seen of the dopplegangers that popped up on "Supergirl," their pre-crisis life was the same on an alternate earth, just some people got plopped on Earth-Prime post-crisis without a rebooted history. Laurel could be that so nothing about either Laurels or their histories would have changed.
    I think there's a difference between someone from another Earth popping up Post-Crisis and having to explain away Pre-Crisis history when there was no Multiverse as a factor.

Because Black Siren can't have been from Earth-2 in the current timeline, if she was even a factor in things to begin with now.

Oh, right. I see.... Aside from killing Vigilante, did she really have a big impact on events? The main cast remembers all those times with her, but one could imagine Black Siren never appeared on Earth Prime until now, and the other stuff she was involved with just turned out a little differently, like Quentin's death, etc.

And I thought Flashpoint made things confusing...

Oh, right. I see.... Aside from killing Vigilante, did she really have a big impact on events? The main cast remembers all those times with her, but one could imagine Black Siren never appeared on Earth Prime until now, and the other stuff she was involved with just turned out a little differently, like Quentin's death, etc.

And I thought Flashpoint made things confusing...
    She was a general in Zoom's army, and I think that still happened (he just wasn't from Earth 2). Other than that and killing Vigilante, Black Siren's been nothing more than a lackey for a stronger male character.

She was a general in Zoom's army, and I think that still happened (he just wasn't from Earth 2). Other than that and killing Vigilante, Black Siren's been nothing more than a lackey for a stronger male character.
    Zoom was apparently created from the Singularity at the end of Flash season 1 now. Whether that created some kind of negative Flash or gave Hunter Zolomon of Earth Prime Barry's powers...we still don't know.

She helped get Oliver out of prison. Although the original Laurel could have done that if she was alive/fused with Black Siren in this timeline.

Or maybe Ollie never went to prison in the current timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think there's a difference between someone from another Earth popping up Post-Crisis and having to explain away Pre-Crisis history when there was no Multiverse as a factor.

Because Black Siren can't have been from Earth-2 in the current timeline, if she was even a factor in things to begin with now.
    Oh God, she's the CW Mutiverse's Power Girl!
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Oh God, she's the CW Mutiverse's Power Girl!
    Eh, no boob window. So, she's some other poor, lost soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Eh, no boob window.
    We can dare to dream

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

So I guess the series finale will feature one more universe from one more TV show we didn't get to see in COIE. So who are we thinking? L&C? Gotham? Wonder Woman? iZombie? Gilmore Girls?
    Assassinate Putin!

Mighty Member

Can't wait to hear Diggle say the Green Lantern oath.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Diggle Lantern!!!

Green Diggle??!!

I dont care, dont care we wont get to see him wield it but glad they finally gave us that pay off

Astonishing Member

She bombed Star City's police department and worked with Ricardo Diaz.