Page 901 of 902 FirstFirst ... 401801851891897898899900901902 LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 13529
    Extraordinary Member

Keith Lee is off World's End due to injury. Swerve will face Dustin Rhodes instead

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Keith Lee is off World's End due to injury. Swerve will face Dustin Rhodes instead
    Hopefully, it is not a serious injury.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Hopefully, it is not a serious injury.
    Apparently I was mistaken, he's out because of somethin related to his heart condition

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I believe it was Punk who told this story about Dunn years ago….

- Dunn was always …a loyal person to Vince McMahon. That he wanted his approval a lot and in 2008 the election was going on. Dunn had proudly shown his Republican pin and all he wore.

So the story goes he walks up and asks Punk who he is voting for in 2008. Punk answers I believe..,”Well me being from Chicago, who do you think I’m voting for?”

Dunn was stunned that Punk openly was saying, nope I’m a Democrat and I don’t care if Vince or anyone gets mad lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I honestly have to say…Christian is one of the best things going in AEW. The spoiler I just read was really good. I liked that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

MJF’s contract is rumored to expire next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpico Jones View Post
    MJF’s contract is rumored to expire next week.
    We will see if it’s true I suppose….

Read the spoilers and well…given how great Christian is , I’d have been fully behind him in that chair. Him and Joe leading a super heel stable would be EPIC in AEW.

Oh well the lackluster Devil angle is kaput. Now we get SAMOA JOE killing people as World Champion!

This would be a huge blow to AEW losing MJF and Andrade to WWE in the same month. Losing 2 big stars in Punk and Max is a tough blow to take. Omega is out possibly for good , Sting is retiring, Moxley is a shell of himself, Jericho is being looked at for outside the ring situations , and Danielson is going to be a special attraction type guy.

AEW has Ospreay coming in but they gotta get him over in America. Drew McIntyre is a free agent soon….

AEW should sign Sami Calihan and look at Hammerstone from MLW. They need to get some main event depth back asap.

Toni at the media scrum?

Better than the rest of WWE and AEW for the last year all added up.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    This would be a huge blow to AEW losing MJF and Andrade to WWE in the same month. Losing 2 big stars in Punk and Max is a tough blow to take. Omega is out possibly for good , Sting is retiring, Moxley is a shell of himself, Jericho is being looked at for outside the ring situations , and Danielson is going to be a special attraction type guy.

AEW has Ospreay coming in but they gotta get him over in America. Drew McIntyre is a free agent soon….

AEW should sign Sami Calihan and look at Hammerstone from MLW. They need to get some main event depth back asap.

That guy is not "Main Event..." depth.

Even Hammerstone is a coin flip.

(Never mind that someone besides AEW might want him...)

I attended World's End live and getting back home. Watching live I thought it was okay. Edge vs Christian, Mox vs Eddie, and the opening eight man tag were the best matches of the show in that order.

I never felt MJF vs Joe got cooking and I thought their match on Dynamite was better. The sudden finish fell flat to me. MJF losing the way he did made me not care about the post angle with the devil.

The second eight man would have been better if Jericho wasn't in the match. The people in the arena were chanting Kylie Rae, NDA and CM Punk during the match. Knowing that Sammy got the pin means Jericho will be sticking around.

Andrade vs Miro was meh. I expected a better match from these two.

I missed the TBS title match as I went on a bathroom break.

Toni Storm vs Riho was okay.

So the devil is who we all thought it was?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

WWE has big stars that have contracts up soon. Drew Mac, and Sheamus haven't signed new deals yet.

I would have laughed if the crowd chanted STEPHEN P NEW !!

I forgot to mention this days ago…but New in the interview he gave said Tony and the legal team there seemed at 1st wary of him. Given his friendship with Jim Cornette. But he said they realized…he’s not Jim Cornette and they got along well after it.