Page 127 of 501 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 7501

Thread: DCU Movies

Grace Randolph and Bill Ramey are officially full of shit.

Astonishing Member

Relevant:

"I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Relevant:

I LOVE the fact that Gunn nips these ridiculous rumors in the bud before they gain traction. So many times in the past negative rumors would damage the DC brand because they wouldn’t bother to debunk them.

There’s no way Gunn has future plans for Clooney as Batman. Maybe there’s a chance he appears in The Flash as a multiverse cameo but that’s probably it.
    Last edited by Robotman; 02-11-2023 at 05:07 PM.

It is most likely that. Scoopers heard the original plan was for Keaton to take over as the new Batman and then caught wind of another old Batman being in the movie and made the same assumption.

They thought they had a one in three chance of being right and tried to pass off their bullshitting as a scoop.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Relevant:

Chef's kiss.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reddead View Post
    There is no way George Clooney is the DCU Batman.
    Of course not.

But I'd love it if Clooney made a cameo in The Flash, or future multiverse projects. B&R may be a trash movie, but it was the first live-action Batman movie I watched as a kid and at the time I unironically loved it! Even in recent years, when I revisited it, I feel it has a few (very few) redeeming qualities. So in that spirit I'd like Clooney's contribution to the Batman franchise to be acknowledged as well.

Besides, Clooney's Batman would fit a wider DCU/DC Multiverse setting way better than Bale's Batman would...

Yeah I think Clooney is probably just a Multiverse cameo but Randolph and Ramey got confused and thought he's the new DCU Batman

Well sucks to be them but they inadvertently spoiled a potential Clooney cameo in The Flash for the rest of us so not feeling too bad for them.

Quote Originally Posted by bat39 View Post
    Of course not.

But I'd love it if Clooney made a cameo in The Flash, or future multiverse projects. B&R may be a trash movie, but it was the first live-action Batman movie I watched as a kid and at the time I unironically loved it! Even in recent years, when I revisited it, I feel it has a few (very few) redeeming qualities. So in that spirit I'd like Clooney's contribution to the Batman franchise to be acknowledged as well.

Besides, Clooney's Batman would fit a wider DCU/DC Multiverse setting way better than Bale's Batman would...
    Yeah, throat cancer Batman just doesn't work in an extended universe.

I'd rather see Grant Gustin and John Wesley Shipp cameo than Clooney.

Yeah, why are we so focused on seeing multiple Batmen in a Flash movie?

If Clooney comes back it should be for a Batman: No Way Home ('No Wayne Home'?) style cross over.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Better the film lives up to the hype:

"I normally don’t post about scoops but I know a few people who saw the original cut of #TheFlashMovie. They all told me that the original cut was incredible. Also, Gal Gadot, Ben Affleck, Michael Keaton, Henry Cavill and Jason Momoa were all in the Flash original cut.

I think they probably cut a ton of stuff, in fact, I believe this was actually confirmed a few months ago sadly. It’s a shame because from what I heard about the original cut, it was going to be a massive success."
    https://twitter.com/ScottDMenzel/sta...44121741905922

"Someone I know who I highly respect their opinions on things that has also seen the #flash movie said it is quite possibly the best DC movie made, up there with the best comic book movies made. Wasn't too hype for it, but I kinda am now"
    https://twitter.com/bosslogic/status...79836331626496

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Better the film lives up to the hype:

"I normally don’t post about scoops but I know a few people who saw the original cut of #TheFlashMovie. They all told me that the original cut was incredible. Also, Gal Gadot, Ben Affleck, Michael Keaton, Henry Cavill and Jason Momoa were all in the Flash original cut.

I think they probably cut a ton of stuff, in fact, I believe this was actually confirmed a few months ago sadly. It’s a shame because from what I heard about the original cut, it was going to be a massive success."
    https://twitter.com/ScottDMenzel/sta...44121741905922

"Someone I know who I highly respect their opinions on things that has also seen the #flash movie said it is quite possibly the best DC movie made, up there with the best comic book movies made. Wasn't too hype for it, but I kinda am now"
    https://twitter.com/bosslogic/status...79836331626496
    It's kind of amazing that as crazy as this movie and it's production has been that it seems to be overwhelmingly praised by anyone who has seen it.

Although on some level I still don't think it'll be a great Flash film.

Astonishing Member

It feels like a some sort of love letter to DC as the movie franchise, with bunch of fanservice, just like No Way Home was one big love letter to Spider-Man's cinematic legacy.
    But as a first Flash movie, nah, it doesn't feel right.

I guess similar to BvS, it's more than one thing at the same time, just better executed it seems, lol.

Man of Steel gone Wrong AKA The Flash trailer: