Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default You have Super Soldier Stats

Basically you now have MCU Captain America's Super Soldier Serum flowing thru your veins. It is undetectable. What do you do?

Become a phenomenally rich athlete without even trying. (Indeed while holding back) Retire young.

Become an Olympic athlete.

Get rich.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

Get rich.
    Punch out Mayweather.

Take his money.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I was thinking along that line as well.

Nowadays when the Olympics is mention, you think of folks like Michael Phelps, or Usain Bolt. Then you think of their accomplishments. Not really a challenge if you have the SSS in your system. But you know what is?

Competing against other nations in gold medals.

Going to give it a hard push to be the only man to ever have out medal the majority of nation in gold medal won. Heck, if you exempt your medals from your own country count, you can take on all nations.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

If they strip you of your metals for steroids, I'm betting they'll strip you for Super Soldier Serum.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Play Rugby for NZ
    Strap a GoPro on and climb the world's highest mountains
    Compete at the Olympics
    Eat and drink whatevs cos SSS

Do crimes.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    If they strip you of your metals for steroids, I'm betting they'll strip you for Super Soldier Serum.
    Undetectable

Do drugs kids!!! They give you super powers!!!
    Fortunam adversarius, nihil prosperum habebitis

Ahem. I clean up in the Olympics, join UFC, beat everybody in every weight class, retire at 30, live somewhere reclusive, occasionally appearing to do random shit before disappearing for years at a time.
    Fortunam adversarius, nihil prosperum habebitis

Honestly, probably not much different than I do anyways. I mean, the better physical condition would be nice, but its not like I'm Superman or something.

BANNED

Become a male model. (You saw the physical change that cap went through before and after.)

Then, for a while become one of those extreme exploration people. Hike to the south pole from McMurdo. Row across the Pacific Ocean. (although a british lady in real life, who used to be an accountant, did that, so that wouldn't be that hard with the serum). Climb Everest with no O2 gear. Stalk the ruins of Chernobyl.

Then go back to being a male model.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Honestly, boxing would be the best way to make bank here. It has by far the highest paydays, and with the serum, you'd need the least skill to cash in. You'd be too quick to hit, and wouldn't suffer damage if you were, so lacking perfect form wouldn't really matter. Most sports (all team sports, really) require a certain amount of skill just to know the rules and to apply them during your match, so they'd be harder, and/or they don't pay nearly as well (Mayweather has made more than pretty much any other living athlete, and you'd pass him in no time flat).

I guess you could do alright swimming or running track - just don't false start and get kicked from trials - you need Olympic gold, and lots of it, to seriously cash in.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I guess you could do alright swimming or running track - just don't false start and get kicked from trials - you need Olympic gold, and lots of it, to seriously cash in.
    False start isn't a problem. When you're planing on giving them all a head start.