Page 794 of 985 FirstFirst ... 294694744784790791792793794795796797798804844894 ... LastLast
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 14769

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Hillary was Load, Gillibrand is ReLoad, and Booker is St. Anger.

Bernie is Master of Pupperts. Warren is Ride the Lightning.

Harris is a new album coming out and has the potential to be Death Magnetic (an imperfect but acceptable attempt at the right thing) or Lulu (an ill conceived project that's happening because fuck it we are out of real ideas)

Biden is probably the Black Album. A sanitizied version that combines the good stuff you loved with some cheesy stuff you hate, but ultimately is the cleanest and easily sellable album on the market.
    One guy's take...

Biden is The $5.98 E.P.($9.98 CD): Garage Days Re-Revisited. Wide appeal without the divisive stuff.

BANNED

Ultimate Member

I don’t think it really matters if everyone is poor, in debt, can’t get real healthcare etc. At that point you’re just trading one for the other. There’s better candidates where that tradeoff doesn’t exist
    I think it comes down to who is the lesser evil in one's mind.

You have to look at who is on the ballot and decide who would be the lesser evil or least threat or ally to what YOU want to see done. And in some cases it's not what the person in office does but what side effects down he or she create.

I mean if we go by one person-every crime in America is done by illegals and a wall needs to be built. So much you got gofundmes and folks willing to do it themselves.
    Or a certain minority group is anti cop.

Meanwhile you got schools being used as target practice by one certain demographic. Who in turn are the main ones getting used as target practice by cops.

If the lessor evil was in charge maybe this would be dealt with before it got worst and took on the big companies who had no issue HIRING illegals in the first place.

Right now how many folks who live by the MAGA are now realizing that did not include them. Because they thought those programs or service only benefited certain groups-now they are discovering they are the main ones suffering now.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I think it comes down to who is the lesser evil in one's mind.

You have to look at who is on the ballot and decide who would be the lesser evil or least threat or ally to what YOU want to see done. And in some cases it's not what the person in office does but what side effects down he or she create.

I mean if we go by one person-every crime in America is done by illegals and a wall needs to be built. So much you got gofundmes and folks willing to do it themselves.
    Or a certain minority group is anti cop.

Meanwhile you got schools being used as target practice by one certain demographic. Who in turn are the main ones getting used as target practice by cops.

If the lessor evil was in charge maybe this would be dealt with before it got worst and took on the big companies who had no issue HIRING illegals in the first place.

Right now how many folks who live by the MAGA are now realizing that did not include them. Because they thought those programs or service only benefited certain groups-now they are discovering they are the main ones suffering now.
    If that is the only possible outcome(or is already the outcome), maybe.

If the plan is to intentionally put people into this position and hope for the outcome you would like?

That is easily one of the stupidest plans I have ever heard.

Harris is a new album coming out and has the potential to be Death Magnetic (an imperfect but acceptable attempt at the right thing) or Lulu (an ill conceived project that's happening because fuck it we are out of real ideas)

Biden is probably the Black Album. A sanitizied version that combines the good stuff you loved with some cheesy stuff you hate, but ultimately is the cleanest and easily sellable album on the market.
    So is Harris Hardwired...To Self-Destruct? This figures though. There isn't a Metallica album I haven't liked, and I don't really dislike any of the Democratic candidates, not even Gabbard.

As one of those people who has 'gone after' some of Saint Bernard's supproters and has grown less impressed with him over time, you can bet I'll be out there working my ass off to get him elected if he's the candidate. I think that goes for most of us who aren't dipwads.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    So is Harris Hardwired...To Self-Destruct? This figures though. There isn't a Metallica album I haven't liked, and I don't really dislike any of the Democratic candidates, not even Gabbard.
    By process of elimination, wouldn't she be the self-titled album or ...And Justice for All?

I mean, I'd say Booker wouldn't be St. Anger, he'd be Garage Inc. It's an album of covers that weren't as good as the original (Obama).
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Rosenstien announced his departure tonight in 30 days.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Just gotta love Cucker getting dunked on like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post

Just gotta love Cucker getting dunked on like this.
    Saw that on twitter. It's amazing. Tucker was not expecting to get owned so hard.

Let's not call him cucker, though.

Tucker right now:

corncob.JPG
    Last edited by Tendrin; 02-20-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Saw that on twitter. It's amazing. Tucker was not expecting to get owned so hard.

Let's not call him cucker, though.
    Agreed.

As for the other part, I feel like eighty-five percent of what this guy does is "Bit". This may very well be part of that eighty-five percent.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Agreed.

As for the other part, I feel like eighty-five percent of what this guy does is "Bit". This may very well be part of that eighty-five percent.
    Naw. He was legit angry and humiliated. Guys like this are thin-skinned and venal and don't expected to actually be effecetively confronted. When it happens, rage is the response. That's the narcissism.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Naw. He was legit angry and humiliated. Guys like this are thin-skinned and venal and don't expected to actually be effecetively confronted. When it happens, rage is the response. That's the narcissism.
    That could be.

Just felt a lot like Morton Downey Jr. getting "Mad" back in the day.

This one didn't get a serious amount of national coverage. It's a bit of movement in the right direction.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/13/u...sentences.html

‘A Stain on the City’: 63 People’s Convictions Tossed in Chicago Police Scandal

‘Sustained and ongoing’ disinformation assault targets Dem presidential candidates
    A coordinated barrage of social media attacks suggests the involvement of foreign state actors.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...attack-1176018

A wide-ranging disinformation campaign aimed at Democratic 2020 candidates is already underway on social media, with signs that foreign state actors are driving at least some of the activity.

The main targets appear to be Sens. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), and former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas), four of the most prominent announced or prospective candidates for president.

A POLITICO review of recent data extracted from Twitter and from other platforms, as well as interviews with data scientists and digital campaign strategists, suggests that the goal of the coordinated barrage appears to be undermining the nascent candidacies through the dissemination of memes, hashtags, misinformation and distortions of their positions. But the divisive nature of many of the posts also hints at a broader effort to sow discord and chaos within the Democratic presidential primary.

The cyber propaganda — which frequently picks at the rawest, most sensitive issues in public discourse — is being pushed across a variety of platforms and with a more insidious approach than in the 2016 presidential election, when online attacks designed to polarize and mislead voters first surfaced on a massive scale.