Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Yeah I don't think the Wolverine we saw during the Hunt saga and the one we saw during Legacy, the "Where is Wolverine" post credit scenes, Infinity Countdown Prime and the wedding issue are the same person. An X-24 scenario is probable, since the Wolverine we saw during the Hunt is everything our Logan has always feared to become one day.

Soule said he wanted to make Logan frightening again but without just turning him into a murderer so GylT'Nav's theory could work and it would make sense.

Adamantium Agenda should give us more clues but I don't know what kind of revelation about Logan could break the internet.
    Maybe X-24 (or some early version of it) was the big secret Logan was keeping for Stark in Adamantium Agenda?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Finally an end to one of the boring ones from Hunt. Im just glad its the final month. Bring on the next 4 so we can be rid of them.
    X-Men Forever

Without having read none of these minis yet and just going off what I read here on these forums, I'm guessing this "evil" Logan is Ultimate Universe Wolverine, I mean whose to say only one Logan returned from the dead? Plus all this horrible stuff he's doing seems right up Ultimate Logan's alley even if mind controlled.

I wouldn't even put it pass Marvel to have 3 Logans running around either lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Finally read the last issue, it was a fun mini, i certanly enjoyed the detective angle of this story, but as you said it doesn't quite work as a self contained tale, also i'm going to assume that Cypher was here just as some sort of prelude in Soule's Daredevil run.

As for the reveal, i'm keeping my theory Wolverine: The Clone Saga has just begun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Centrions View Post
    Oh god. Just Marvel's Continuity couldn't get anymore bungled.

All in all it was at least interesting. Kinda disappointing we didn't get more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    This desperately needs to be followed up by a Wolverine-Verse series to clean house of all the clones lol
    OT this mini was okay overall, i'm hoping its more than another clone or the typical brain-washing trope mainly because for me the latter will be unbeaten by Enemy of The State and i'm sick of clones lol
    And eventually i would lead to the Wolverinegeddon.

Edit: With Romulus as the bad guy of course, i'm sure than that would be a hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    I would laugh till i pass out if he was behind all of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Wolverine having his own Clone Saga, followed by Wolverine-Verse and Wolverinegeddon . . . hey, what about Wolverine's own Clone Conspiracy?
    The Weapon X Conspiracy.

"The Revenge of Albert" .
    Story of the Century here Someone at Marvel must have loved the story from Exiles #85-86 to have so many "Wolverines" running around in the Marvel Universe lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendOfTheAngryBlonde View Post
    Maybe X-24 (or some early version of it) was the big secret Logan was keeping for Stark in Adamantium Agenda?
    Well it wouldn't be the first time Stark decided to clone another hero and it wouldn't be the first time it backfired lol. But seriously, if Stark did create a clone of Wolverine that would be messed up especially after he promised Logan he would never do something like that to him.
    But judging by the sollicits, that secret Logan was keeping for Stark is going to have terrible consequences for the X-Men and if Sinister is involved that can't be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Without having read none of these minis yet and just going off what I read here on these forums, I'm guessing this "evil" Logan is Ultimate Universe Wolverine, I mean whose to say only one Logan returned from the dead? Plus all this horrible stuff he's doing seems right up Ultimate Logan's alley even if mind controlled.

I wouldn't even put it pass Marvel to have 3 Logans running around either lol.
    I don't think that Soule is going to bring back Ultimate Wolverine, Marvel is doing some clean up regarding the Wolverines present in our universe right now. Old Man Logan is going to go back to his own universe in October, Raze might have been killed by Magneto in X-Men Blue, Albert has been destroyed in the third issue of Weapon Lost, Daken might die by the end of Claws of a Killer and with any luck Jimmy will be send back to his universe after Extermination.

But a fight between Ultimate Wolverine and our Wolverine would be cool :

By the way Bleedingcool posted an article about some new tweets from Taylor regarding the big revelation in the last issue of Adamantium Agenda.

source : https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/08...or-x-men-fans/

There will be two big revelations for Laura's fans and for X-Men fans and one of these revelation might "bend" the internet.

source : https://www.newsarama.com/39038-the-...interview.html

So here is a clue about what these revelations might be from the sollicits of the mini :

"IRON MAN, SPIDER-MAN, JESSICA JONES and LUKE CAGE discover a deep-state conspiracy that leads to a shocking DNA discovery and metallurgic miracle in the MARVEL UNIVERSE."

What will be this metallurgic miracle I have no idea.
    Last edited by Hush; 08-02-2018 at 05:47 AM.

Astonishing Member

I hope is something good for Laura, I hope they make her his biological daughter

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I hope is something good for Laura, I hope they make her his biological daughter
    I mean she technically already is.

Story of the Century here Someone at Marvel must have loved the story from Exiles #85-86 to have so many "Wolverines" running around in the Marvel Universe lol.

Well it wouldn't be the first time Stark decided to clone another hero and it wouldn't be the first time it backfired lol. But seriously, if Stark did create a clone of Wolverine that would be messed up especially after he promised Logan he would never do something like that to him.
    But judging by the sollicits, that secret Logan was keeping for Stark is going to have terrible consequences for the X-Men and if Sinister is involved that can't be good.

I don't think that Soule is going to bring back Ultimate Wolverine, Marvel is doing some clean up regarding the Wolverines present in our universe right now. Old Man Logan is going to go back to his own universe in October, Raze might have been killed by Magneto in X-Men Blue, Albert has been destroyed in the third issue of Weapon Lost, Daken might die by the end of Claws of a Killer and with any luck Jimmy will be send back to his universe after Extermination.

But a fight between Ultimate Wolverine and our Wolverine would be cool :

By the way Bleedingcool posted an article about some new tweets from Taylor regarding the big revelation in the last issue of Adamantium Agenda.

There will be two big revelations for Laura's fans and for X-Men fans and one of these revelation might "bend" the internet.

So here is a clue about what these revelations might be from the sollicits of the mini :

"IRON MAN, SPIDER-MAN, JESSICA JONES and LUKE CAGE discover a deep-state conspiracy that leads to a shocking DNA discovery and metallurgic miracle in the MARVEL UNIVERSE."

Wait until Zombie Wolverine turn into the heroe that we all needed after killing most of the other Wolverine's knock off .

Color me intrigued about that revelation, but i feel this is just going to be about some clonning project, as somebody said already, i think that they are trying to introduce X-24 in the main universe or at least something similar in concept.

Radiation of the tribeca bomb+adamantium+resurrection process= hot claws
    Last edited by Gylfie; 08-02-2018 at 06:03 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I want it made official, I just hope it's not something stupid like daken being her father.

I am going to speculate wildly: ( because its fun)
    I am asking myself: is the soteira device in claws of the killer connected with the device of the flashbacks in adamantium agenda. If this was originally a Stark experiment, maybe Soteira had it stolen and and the tribeca bomb was experiment #1. Maybe Logan's exposure to the radiation of the tribeca bomb is the key to Logan's resurrection years later. And sotaira wants to recreate it. Luck was with them as the x men made the decision to remove his body out of the adamantium statue.
    Maybe. What if the radiation had an effect only on the mutant x gene?
    Wasn't it stated in Stark's resurrection story that he altered his DNA and in combination with his tech he came back? Wasn't there the danger in Rhode's resurrection that he might be coming back as a zombie? Haven't read this, only the previews.
    Maybe Logan noticed that the core of the bomb was stark tech. He definitly noticed something hinting at Stark as the bomb started to explode. Maybe the effects on Logan gave Stark the hints how to alter his own DNA.
    Last edited by Gylfie; 08-02-2018 at 06:43 AM.

BANNED

I want it made official, I just hope it's not something stupid like daken being her father.
    Which would make no freakin' sense considering how definitively it was established where her genetic material came from (yeah yeah, it wouldn't be the MOST bald-faced retcon ever).

BANNED

So, black suit Wolverine is most certainly not actual Logan, since it doesn't fit with Legacy, the "Where's Wolverine" thing and Infinity Countdown #1. Gotcha.
    Also, this was pretty underwhelming. Misty and Nur pairing up is pretty weird, almost a self-insert thing. You know, how writers usually pair their OCs with established characters just for the hell of it. Buffagni at least made a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    No, technically she's his sister; conceptually (and probably legally) she's his daughter.

Why?!

Her origin is clearly established, and it was quite poignant!

What is with people wanting to %$#% up perfectly functional narratives for some shallow disingenuous "feels"?!
    Last edited by Nazrel; 08-02-2018 at 07:29 AM.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

Wait until Zombie Wolverine turn into the heroe that we all needed after killing most of the other Wolverine's knock off

Color me intrigued about that revelation, but i feel this is just going to be about some clonning project, as somebody said already, i think that they are trying to introduce X-24 in the main universe or at least something similar in concept.
    Zombie Wolverine is the hero the Marvel Universe needs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Radiation of the tribeca bomb+adamantium+resurrection process= hot claws
    Marvel Science for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    I am going to speculate wildly: ( because its fun)
    I am asking myself: is the soteira device in claws of the killer connected with the device of the flashbacks in adamantium agenda. If this was originally a Stark experiment, maybe Soteira had it stolen and and the tribeca bomb was experiment #1. Maybe Logan's exposure to the radiation of the tribeca bomb is the key to Logan's resurrection years later. And sotaira wants to recreate it. Luck was with them as the x men made the decision to remove his body out of the adamantium statue.
    Maybe. What if the radiation had an effect only on the mutant x gene?
    Wasn't it stated in Stark's resurrection story that he altered his DNA and in combination with his tech he came back? Wasn't there the danger in Rhode's resurrection that he might be coming back as a zombie? Haven't read this, only the previews.
    Maybe Logan noticed that the core of the bomb was stark tech. He definitly noticed something hinting at Stark as the bomb started to explode. Maybe the effects on Logan gave Stark the hints how to alter his own DNA.

Well in the last issue of "Tony Stark Iron Man", Slott revealed that: spoilers:
    Tony made a mistake when he brought himself back to life, Rhodey is fine but Tony came back wrong so yeah who knows what he did this time lol.
    end of spoilers

The Tribeca bomb and the green device from Claws of a Killer could be connected in some way and yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Stark created this bomb for some purpose but then it was stolen by someone (Soteira maybe) in order to be used against superheroes. But looking at one of the sneak peek we got for Adamantium Agenda #4 and at the previous issues, Logan referenced the Civil War a lot, especially how Tony messed up everything and how the new alliances Tony tried to build after that war are fragile so maybe the big secret is something that could tear up the whole superhero community and create another Civil War.

I think the secret is even bigger than Tony altering his DNA, if I'm not mistaken when he injected himself with Extremis a long time ago the virus rewrote his DNA so it might be something else this time. I believe the secret is something that could basically destroy the whole superhero community from the inside (the X-Men especially) and somehow Sinister, Wolverine and Iron Man are connected to it.
    Although Logan's physiology being impacted by the Tribecca bomb could also be possible and might explain how he came back to life. You know maybe I'm completely wrong but I think Reed Richards is involved in Logan's resurrection somehow, I don't know he swore to Logan he would find a way to reactivate his healing factor during Death Of Wolverine and he was feeling so guilty during the Hunt and after Secret Wars he did say: "Everything lives".
    So who knows maybe he's involved in Logan's resurrection and he's the one who send Logan after the Infinity stones.

Regarding the Laura revelation, I'm not sure what it could be but I wouldn't be surprised if this revelation is basically what will motivate her to go back to her X-23 identity and bridge the gap between All New Wolverine/X-Men Red and the new X-23 serie.

Also there were other clues about what these revelations could be :

"These miniseries may focus on Wolverine, but they spotlight a wide range of characters, making this an event with significant ties to the larger Marvel universe. “We tasked all the writers of the Hunt For Wolverine stories to look back at old X-Men stories and give us a few ‘WTF?!’ moments we may have missed, and what they came up with surprised even me,” says Marvel editor-in-chief C.B. Cebulski. “Dare I say a few familiar faces make their return? A few old wounds get reopened? Certain romances are rekindled?
    And if I can drop one hint: was Vulcan the true third Summers brother?! Now I’ve said too much; I don’t want us to get to ahead our ourselves because this is a Wolverine story after all, right?!”

source: https://www.avclub.com/this-claws-of...r-o-1823768490

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    So, black suit Wolverine is most certainly not actual Logan, since it doesn't fit with Legacy, the "Where's Wolverine" thing and Infinity Countdown #1. Gotcha.
    Also, this was pretty underwhelming. Misty and Nur pairing up is pretty weird, almost a self-insert thing. You know, how writers usually pair their OCs with established characters just for the hell of it. Buffagni at least made a great job.
    Right now it's only speculation but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Soteira finally managed to create a perfect clone of Logan thanks to Sinister, especially after reading Death of Wolverine and the Wolverines serie.
    Last edited by Hush; 08-02-2018 at 01:07 PM.

May i ask why?