Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Where was that stated? Diana even admonished Bruce for taking Robin in as a sidekick.

Also, Cassie will be appearing in YJ season 3.
    That's when Batman replies that Amazon trains children and shuts up Wonder Woman. Anyone who has even rudimentary knowledge of Wonder Woman knows Amazons don't have children, just a child.
    Last edited by Geraldofrivia; 10-03-2018 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    That's when Batman replies that Amazon trains children and shuts up Wonder Woman. Anyone who has even rudimentary knowledge of Wonder Woman knows Amazons don't have children, just a child.
    Unless the shows trying to canonize the golden age 'every Amazon could make children' thing which I highly doubt since seemingly nobody talks about that in the modern age and try to treat the Amazons as not being able to have children and treating it as a great sacrifice because sacrifice is cool or some such.

Even in the golden age though the Amazons never actually allowed the children to go into danger or fight anything. It was basically just teaching children gymnastics and how to deflect dodge balls off ones bracelets with a heavy dose of actual schooling.

We are overdue for a solo animated series and the streaming service feels like a good place for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Where was that stated? Diana even admonished Bruce for taking Robin in as a sidekick.

Also, Cassie will be appearing in YJ season 3.
    I am sorry, apparently he did not say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Unless the shows trying to canonize the golden age 'every Amazon could make children' thing which I highly doubt since seemingly nobody talks about that in the modern age and try to treat the Amazons as not being able to have children and treating it as a great sacrifice because sacrifice is cool or some such.

Even in the golden age through the Amazons never actually allowed the children to go into danger or fight anything. It was basically just teaching children gymnastics and how to deflect dodge balls off one's bracelets with a heavy dose of actual schooling.
    Sorry, but I saw a video clip in youtube and Batman don't say Amazon train children, a lot of people in the comment section saying Amazons train children to rape and murder because of legendary New 52 comics. I made a mistake by saying it was Batman
    https://youtu.be/EZO5qgs4Px0
    Last edited by Geraldofrivia; 10-03-2018 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    Sorry, but I saw a video clip in youtube and Batman don't say Amazon train children, a lot of people in the comment section saying Amazons train children to rape and murder because of legendary New 52 comics. I made a mistake by saying it was Batman
    https://youtu.be/EZO5qgs4Px0
    *sigh* The specter of new 52