Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Hulking did become Emperor, time for a Royal family. Wait so the Moondragons fused making sort of both the same being, making now the alternate Phyla-Vell her wife, and the 616 Drax their father. Phyla-Vell is a child of Mar-Vell, so would Drax now be part of the Royal family?
    No, because Mar-Vell wasn't royal. The Kree weren't a monarchy until they merged with the Skrulls to form the Alliance.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Well, it’s Ewing so I’m in, but I’m not sure I see how SWORD has done much to establish its own “unique gravity”. One introductory issue then immediately derailed by KIB.
    Brand did not put on that killer green suit for claims like this to be made.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No, because Mar-Vell wasn't royal. The Kree weren't a monarchy until they merged with the Skrulls to form the Alliance.
    Yes I know Mar-vell wasn't, but since Hulking is now Emperor would his siblings now count as Royalty?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, I can wait till the issues are in Unlimited so I can read about what Korvac's doing now.
    are you sure about that
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Yes I know Mar-vell wasn't, but since Hulking is now Emperor would his siblings now count as Royalty?
    He could potentially bestow a title on them, but given the royal side comes from Anelle and not Mar-Vell, no, being his half siblings from the non-Royal side wouldnt give them anything by 'right'
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God