Page 650 of 772 FirstFirst ... 150550600640646647648649650651652653654660700750 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 11576
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    The Foxmen movies stopped being wonderful after X-Men 2 lol.
    X2 was basically the Empire Strikes Back of the X-Men Trilogy.

Yeah, too much Wolverine and Mystique after that

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    People really out here in the year 2021 trying to say that Fox-Men Storm was anything but trash? BIG YIKES! Fox-Men Storm is a cancer upon creation itself. A blight against Storm that literally spread to the comics and trickled down into popular coconscious. Fox-Storm is pretty much the anthesis of what comic Storm is in nearly ever aspect.

Let's see now -

X1 gave us: 0 leadership skills, 0 precision with powers, 0 speed with powers, getting owned by Toad (but so was Jean so I suppose Toad fans would be happy?), horrible dialog, and lastly running away from a puddle. A literal f***ing puddle.

X2 gave us: Still mostly useless but a cool tornado spam storm that had 0 accuracy and only accomplished half of the job. Praise be to the God Magneto for saving all their asses because Goddess forbid Storm generate an updraft to slow them down or even better actually fly the blackbird under her own power, Again taking 50years to summon a single lightning bolt in an enclosed area and couldn't even multitask catch a falling Nightcrawler. But hey, the blizzard power was improved I guess? Sabertooth was able to ignore it in X1 but here gave a telepath a literal brain freeze so I guess that's a plus? Goddess forbid she does something intricate like screw with his nervous system. Thank Goddess Nightcrawler has thick skin otherwise poor baby would have been an ice cube thanks to Ms. Munfaux's lack of control.

X3 gave us the best storm of the bunch but when the bar is that low even the Devil can't limbo under it.

Don't even get me started on the re-boot where the highlight of her AMPED ability was to rival Scott's optic blasts. And her personality is such weak sauce that she becomes a simp for Mystique and a ice machine when she's done wiping Mystique's ass with the wig Apocalypse gave her.
    This post had me screaming lol. I agree though movie Storm wasn’t anything compared to what we see in the comics she lacked everything important to the character. Still love the elevator scene though. I am so ready for them to recast Storm and I really hope they get it right this time. I know there are plenty of beautiful black queens out there but all the choices I wanted are already cast in the MCU and Titans respectfully. I need to hear something, I’m glad they are reigniting her in the comics which I hope plays a big role in the movies, don’t want another Wolverine, Xavier, Mags and Mystique fronted X-Men, though I do want a well done Destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    It really pains me. But I also think before that at least in the FC series too much Magneto and Prof. X.

Women really got shafted, Storm especially, and even more since Raven isn't even really an X-Man outside that one little experiment and she always meant to betray them.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    that's what made me grow dislike for Wolverine. I never disliked him before. In fact I grew more like for him during the animated series on fox where he punched Cyclops bitch ass in the stomach when they left Beast behind. The movies ruined Wolverine for me by oversaturation. The really made him seem like the best X-men as if he could beat anybody. Magneto could recycle him at anytime and Storm would destroy him.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Well we knew after Bryan Singer couldn't get his 1st two actress pics Angela Basset or Janet Fans to play the role of Storm that he just stopped giving af about her in general. Fans hated Storm in the Fox movies cause of the horrible wigs and the she just seemed weak and boring af. In the 2nd movie her making multiple tornadoes in the sky to destroy the jets was awesome but none of the jets should've been able to make it through. When the plane got hit Storm should've been able to stop the plane from crashing without Magneto's help when in the animated series she lifted up a whole damn building and dropped it on Juggernaut's head. Then the nerve of them to have Storm getting beat up by Callisto who all of a sudden had the speed of Flash

Lol and the thing that really irked me about that scene was that even at the end when Storm finally got the victory, you were still left wondering how. It couldn't have been from that stun gun tier lightning that was just hot enough to give us the comedic effect of Callisto's lip stud becoming super heated yet her actual body was still pristine. Also, why is it she took a whole 5 seconds to do the deed? Zap the mosquito and be done with the damn thing!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Never forget the mop.

I honestly can't stop laughing at those little strings of what i think is suppose to be bangs.
    That's my first time even noticing those things on her head! Yet another reason to hate Fox-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    -snip because CBR doesn't allow 4 images even in a quote-
    Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    This post had me screaming lol. I agree though movie Storm wasn’t anything compared to what we see in the comics she lacked everything important to the character. Still love the elevator scene though. I am so ready for them to recast Storm and I really hope they get it right this time. I know there are plenty of beautiful black queens out there but all the choices I wanted are already cast in the MCU and Titans respectfully. I need to hear something, I’m glad they are reigniting her in the comics which I hope plays a big role in the movies, don’t want another Wolverine, Xavier, Mags and Mystique fronted X-Men, though I do want a well done Destiny.
    Lol, I'm glad my venting gave both of you a nice laugh!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

https://twitter.com/LukasWerneck/sta...977195009?s=20

This is it. This is all we need for the MCU when it comes to the X-Men.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Lock pick lady or Queen in the films? Lol, wasn't downgrading her.

That was a neat video! I love that song! (Where's Bishop though? )

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Eventually they'll come to understand this.
    one maybe. but I'm tired of her having to remind the gurls...

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Yukio bringing out Storms wild side. Gambit did that for her later.

I have this. I became teary-eyed.
    isn't it magnificent to witness? Diana succumbing but ororo being still so tender with Diana in her defeat?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Pardon?
    Attachment 114460
    Attachment 114461

It wasn't the color of the wig. They were just ATROCIOUS
    She is a beauty! Who is she?

https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/anok...-costume-party

Anok Yai. She was my favorite "look book' model for Storm before she did this look for Heidi's Halloween party a few years back. I think Ororo would have a few more pounds on her frame, but in terms of facial features and height: nearly perfect. She even has South Sudanese/Egyptian ancestry. I wouldn't necessarily say she should be cast as MCU Ororo, but Feige should look for an actress who looks like her.

Oops, you were looking for melvnin Absolutely stunning as well, blue eyes and everything.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 10-08-2021 at 05:29 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Lol and the thing that really irked me about that scene was that even at the end when Storm finally got the victory, you were still left wondering how. It couldn't have been from that stun gun tier lightning that was just hot enough to give us the comedic effect of Callisto's lip stud becoming super heated yet her actual body was still pristine. Also, why is it she took a whole 5 seconds to do the deed? Zap the mosquito and be done with the damn thing!
    And this reminds they even took out her tidal wave scene because they didn't want her to appear to powerful and outshine the other x-men supposedly. SMDH

I love everything about it!!!

That's my first time even noticing those things on her head! Yet another reason to hate Fox-Men.

Lol, I'm glad my venting gave both of you a nice laugh!
    They couldn't even get sis a good lace front. Looks like they took a tennis racket, cut out the center and sat it on her head before gluing on the pressed mop pieces.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/