Page 12 of 112 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Sword of Might for Betsy all day. I love that she's an ambiguous hero. And not as goody goody as her brother.

Who would you like to play Brit Betsy?

I would want the X-Men to be younger then the Avengers...and cooler.
    I think Vanessa Kirby would do a pretty spectacular Betsy.
    If they were to default her as Asian I’m all in for Sonoya Mizuno.

Vanessa Kirby would be great.

42297FBE-4BF7-4D21-9E26-749CB5B94DFF.jpg

Theo James // Brian Braddock
    Lily James // Elizabeth Braddock

BANNED

id KILL for lily as betsy, because we can edit her moment from mamamia to purple hair and say this was betsy befor college

Vanessa Kirby is a fantastic choice. I also absolutely love the idea of Daisy Ridley as Betsy.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Vanessa Kirby is a fantastic choice. I also absolutely love the idea of Daisy Ridley as Betsy.
    the moment betsy/daisy gets stabbed by archangel, and then makes him snap out of by beating the crap out of him, then they kiss and sleep together, THAT other fanbase would stir up from the darkness

Ultimate Member

So I'm dark/evil because I'm a Warren/Betsy fan, and for the record I don't see why they would even fight right now anyway, and even if they were in a movie again why would they fight...as for Lily James, isn't she like tiny...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    So I'm dark/evil because I'm a Warren/Betsy fan, and for the record I don't see why they would even fight right now anyway, and even if they were in a movie again why would they fight...as for Lily James, isn't she like tiny...
    no no no, you are nothing of the sort, its not a criticism of warren/betsy i like them a lot.
    im making a joke because of daisy ridley.
    Last edited by Ferro; 01-22-2020 at 01:06 AM.

Ultimate Member

Ah...okay then...sorry...nevermind...as for Lily James, she's pretty and all but again imho to tiny to play Betsy...

Casting Betsy is difficult for me because *I* need to pair her with an actor for Brian. In my head, they’d be his & hers SHIELD agents, like if both were Bond, but Brian went MacGuyver and Betsy went Widow.

Betsy finds an artifact during a mission and brings it back to HQ. Brian analyzes it, makes progress without knowing it, gets drunk crashes his motorbike and has a Captain Britain vision. Chooses Amulet. Adventures ensue. Eventually Betsy catches the artifact, has her own vision, chooses Sword... and both twins defeat The Fury.

Excalibur today.

spoilers:
    we find out Brian was offered the choice again and picked the Sword of Might this time. He doesn’t want it though because of how he got it and he thinks people will try to use him against Betsy, so he gives it to her to hide. They even made a comment about how she’s always fancied swords. Brian got a new costume. It’s kind of better than Betsy’s and I’m jealous.
    end of spoilers

All-New Member

Brian needs to have the amulet back and be Captain Britain again. Betsy should undergo the test and get the sword of might. And her butterfly back. She could even manifest the butterfly around the hilt and cross guard of her sword, powering it up and putting herself into it.

The purple Emperor is the largest British butterfly. Betsy could take the new codename ‘Imperium’ as a play on that.
    Last edited by Dryllyrd; 01-22-2020 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Dryllyrd View Post
    The purple Emperor is the largest British butterfly. Betsy could take the new codename ‘Imperium’ as a play on that.
    That's eeeenteresting. I've been suggesting "Imperial" as her post-Cap pseudonym, mostly because of the whole "colonized Kwannon" thing. Nice to know there's a butterfly reference too.

All-New Member

Yeah, would be great if today’s writers cared about the butterfly and its importance and meaning to Betsy.