I'm with ascended and badou. if dc wants dick so close to batman and the titans just make him robin again and be done with it, nightwing should be justice as much superman as batman and should a premier hero who fights alongside other premier heroes. no more of this batman-lite Justice league-lite bull.

That's why between babs and starfire I go with starfire be dick would be more connected to the wider dcu. but the character I want dick to be with is in my pic but dc would never ever ever ever lot that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerWing View Post
    I'm with ascended and badou. if dc wants dick so close to batman and the titans just make him robin again and be done with it, nightwing should be justice as much superman as batman and should a premier hero who fights alongside other premier heroes. no more of this batman-lite Justice league-lite bull.

That's why between babs and starfire I go with starfire be dick would be more connected to the wider dcu. but the character I want dick to be with is in my pic but dc would never ever ever ever lot that happen.
    Because Starfire is connected to the wider DCU?

And JL leads to what exactly? Right now there is probably more opportunity with the Titans. The Titans team just needs to not to be so irrelevant and uninspired, but revitalized and made into a premier, and more contemporary, super team with in the DCU. Where Dick isn't going to be marginalized because "he has a solo".
    Last edited by Godlike13; 11-02-2017 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Because Starfire is connected to the wider DCU?
    between babs and starfire? yes! I didn't say he had to be in the league just a team that's not a mini me JL.

#TeamJesseChambers #TeamBetty

Honestly out of the Babs or Kori, I think you can do more with Babs these days.

Anyway I read the new NW issue and eeeehhhhh I'm ready for a change in writer.

between babs and starfire? yes! I didn't say he had to be in the league just a team that's not a mini me JL.
    Except Starfire is not more connected then Babs. Most if not all of Starfire's connections are Titans related.

Nightwing and Wonder Woman? Any specific reasons?

not much just nightwing and wonder woman are my favorite male and female characters plus I think they could carry dc's spy corner though a.r.g.u.s like cap/widow did in the movies. also it would be just fun to see dick bringing alot young fun and energy into diana's life and diana bringing maturity and status into dick's life.

It would also be a cross generational relationship, so it would have more impact on the wider dcu. like how would it affect batman, superman, donna troy, steve trevor, babs and starfire even tim and cassie's relationship a little. on top of that dick finally gets a mature and stable relationship and diana finally gets a partner who is big enough hang with her but not overshadow her.

Plus the slightly older more powerful woman with the younger hot male model/eye Candy is a great power dynamic for DC and diana/dick. If you want an idea of how there personality's would look together just go watch Aladdin, dick/aladdin and diana/jasmine.

but I know dc wont let diana/dick even be in the room. So .

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    #TeamJesseChambers #TeamBetty

Honestly out of the Babs or Kori, I think you can do more with Babs these days.

Anyway I read the new NW issue and eeeehhhhh I'm ready for a change in writer.
    I don't see Jesse with anyone but Rick, long-term.

It might be fun to see him and Bette on the same page together though .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't see Jesse with anyone but Rick, long-term.

It might be fun to see him and Bette on the same page together though .
    Yeah, I agree. I would like to see her team up with Dick again just in general though, she had history with him after the Titans and Donna's JLA.

It was surprising to see Bette back in the last issue of 'Tec, tbh. I kinda thought she'd just be forgotten by the DCU at large except a few appearances in Batwoman. Maybe we can actually get Dick and Bette without the latter chasing after the former and it being a more equal relationship, a little bit like what happened in the Young Justice tie-in Players arc.

not much just nightwing and wonder woman are my favorite male and female characters plus I think they could carry dc's spy corner though a.r.g.u.s like cap/widow did in the movies. also it would be just fun to see dick bringing alot young fun and energy into diana's life and diana bringing maturity and status into dick's life.

It would also be a cross generational relationship, so it would have more impact on the wider dcu. like how would it affect batman, superman, donna troy, steve trevor, babs and starfire even tim and cassie's relationship a little. on top of that dick finally gets a mature and stable relationship and diana finally gets a partner who is big enough hang with her but not overshadow her.

Plus the slightly older more powerful woman with the younger hot male model/eye Candy is a great power dynamic for DC and diana/dick. If you want an idea of how there personality's would look together just go watch Aladdin, dick/aladdin and diana/jasmine.

but I know dc wont let diana/dick even be in the room.
    I like your crackships Power Girl and Nightwing still my favorite though.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Yeah, I agree. I would like to see her team up with Dick again just in general though, she had history with him after the Titans and Donna's JLA.
    I'd be down for that too (of course, we need Jesse back first)

It was surprising to see Bette back in the last issue of 'Tec, tbh. I kinda thought she'd just be forgotten by the DCU at large except a few appearances in Batwoman. Maybe we can actually get Dick and Bette without the latter chasing after the former and it being a more equal relationship, a little bit like what happened in the Young Justice tie-in Players arc.
    Or some fun flirting. Fun flirting is always fun .

but I know dc wont let diana/dick even be in the room. So .
    Thanks for the response.

Okay, I guess I see where you're coming from. Why not?

BANNED

While we're speaking of trying to pump a dry well, I've long felt that Bludhaven is long tapped out for fresh storylines. But I do like the idea of Princess Diana--QUEEN of the Cougars.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    While we're speaking of trying to pump a dry well, I've long felt that Bludhaven is long tapped out for fresh storylines. But I do like the idea of Princess Diana--QUEEN of the Cougars.
    I'm sure people said the same thing about Metropolis 50 years ago, too. Writers just need to expand their scope, and editors need to find and encourage those type of writers.

Also, I definitely think Dick and Diana could've worked in the early years of the New 52 before the SM/WW romance, but it'd be weird now with Diana's history restored. If were going with someone older, I'd prefer someone like Zatanna (for what I assume are obvious reasons).

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    How would such a relationship work in-universe?