Page 718 of 744 FirstFirst ... 218618668708714715716717718719720721722728 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 11160
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Nakia heroic sacrifice seems to fit.

And yes two stories. Iron Man Annual #5 and Over the Edge #6. not to mentio he was winning in Priest before getting distracted. Wasn't like he was saved at the last second like Hudlin or McGregor.

Well I didn't see that coming. Using the Outsiders as the army... same outsiders dude murder/death/killed as they crossed over in season 2 lol.

So... wonder what t'challa is giving up to make this happen. Jabari lands? Panther Island?

And we are back to God(s) eh? Joy
    I’m actually surprised T’Challa didn’t make peace with them at the end of the second arc. The way they were used as a Native American analogy I thought Coates was gonna show T’Challa correcting the sins of his ancestors and giving them some compensation. Instead he killed them all and banished the remnants to another dimension lol.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he had them settle the defeated empire. They got like 5 galaxies so there’s enough space. And maybe someone can correct me because I haven’t been reading but we still know nothing about these other gods, right?

How did the conflict with the Originators end in S2? I remember that T'Challa realized that the ones that they were fighting near the end were fakes made by Klaw. After that they just stop appearing. Did Storm beating the Adversary somehow stopped the portals they were using?

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    How did the conflict with the Originators end in S2? I remember that T'Challa realized that the ones that they were fighting near the end were fakes made by Klaw. After that they just stop appearing. Did Storm beating the Adversary somehow stopped the portals they were using?
    I thought the QDJ-mask warrior tornado dude was opening real ones and Klaw had that one fake one?

TBH I don't even remember... lol. It transitioned from mythological stuff to Klaw/Hydra so fast I got whiplash
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BLACK PANTHER #22

TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUÑA (A/C)

Variant cover by Kaare Andrews

THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA – “WAKANDA UNBOUND” part 4

THE GOD KILLER AWAKES!

N’Jadaka’s vast army nears Wakanda Prime on Earth — and now even the gods are despair of their chances against him. But Bast will not abandon her avatar, the Black Panther…even if she has to recruit an outsider to save him. The Goddess makes an unexpected ally as the war grows desperate!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Lol... Can't wait to see T'Coates spineless ad get blamed for whatever new isht gets brought up there

Atleast AoW Looks like it'll have T'Challa doing some cool stuff
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 12-19-2019 at 01:52 PM.

Adversary opened a portal or whatever and they were getting ready to come through until dues ex Storm blasted adversary back into thr portal where they continued to be stuck seemingly for all eternity. Even though on the end Wakanda still looked like the villains since they drove the originator's out their homeland

With Coates likely to continue the trend of T'Challa never beating Killmonger, even though I think there are at least 2 stories where he beats him, who do you guys think will kill him this time? It would be nice to see T'Challa being the one beat the big bad for once and not "delegate" the role to someone else like the last 2 seasons.
    I think baby Bast (who isn't really a god{dess}, after all, only an ancient Wakandan who got a faith-based powerup like the other "faux-rishas") will sacrifice herself so that Mother and/or Storm will be the new patron deity of Wakanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    The lukewarm fun never stops.
    *scratches head* There was fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    As for your last bit T'Coates is clinically depressed. All the time, and is a frakking stiff, yet lacks a backbone. Even when he was trying to check Shuri I could see Coates was just phoning it in and he didn't believe none of that isht. Judt look at how T'Challa is always drawn, head down, defeated before isht even starts.
    Nah.... speaking as someone who actually wrestles with depression, he ain't it. He's just a passive schmuck who lets other people tell him what to do. Constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I think baby Bast (who isn't really a god{dess}, after all, only an ancient Wakandan who got a faith-based powerup like the other "faux-rishas")
    Feels bad to know he retconned Bast and such JUST so he could justify Storm's power up to beat Adversary

sigh
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I thought the QDJ-mask warrior tornado dude was opening real ones and Klaw had that one fake one?

TBH I don't even remember... lol. It transitioned from mythological stuff to Klaw/Hydra so fast I got whiplash
    Speaking of QDJ, I recall issue 17 saying that she helped stopped the Desturi, was saving Wakandans during Namor's flood and when Thanos and the Black Order destroyed Wakanda. Which doesnt add up or make sense at all.

I think baby Bast (who isn't really a god{dess}, after all, only an ancient Wakandan who got a faith-based powerup like the other "faux-rishas") will sacrifice herself so that Mother and/or Storm will be the new patron deity of Wakanda.

*scratches head* There was fun?

Nah.... speaking as someone who actually wrestles with depression, he ain't it. He's just a passive schmuck who lets other people tell him what to do. Constantly.
    Didn't mean to insult so I apologize. But that's probably a better description of T'Coates, passive, ineffective, spineless shell of his former self.. but only under Coates pen. Priest, Hudlin, liss, Redjack would of all had T'Challa check Shuri.. hard. Especially after all that bullisht Coates had Shuri spewing, you know, him ignoring his own continuity as well as established continuity to take pot shots. The marriage being particularly petty AF.

I mean with the retcon of the bast, the T'Challa straight up sucka mode kissing ass to Storm, and now Shuri, Coates is salvating at the mouth in hopes of being able to write Storm, with a big middle finger to T'Challa and the mythos, and he's not only allowed to get away with Ooc showings of T'Challa and Wakanda, but then people champion this isht like it's the second coming of Priest. All of this is completely damaging to the mythos with nothing to show for it.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

BLACK PANTHER #22

TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUÑA (A/C)

Variant cover by Kaare Andrews

THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA – “WAKANDA UNBOUND” part 4

THE GOD KILLER AWAKES!

N’Jadaka’s vast army nears Wakanda Prime on Earth — and now even the gods are despair of their chances against him. But Bast will not abandon her avatar, the Black Panther…even if she has to recruit an outsider to save him. The Goddess makes an unexpected ally as the war grows desperate!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    this preview sounds good. curious to see what outsider bast will enlist to save tchalla..
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Didn't mean to insult so I apologize. But that's probably a better description of T'Coates, passive, ineffective, spineless shell of his former self.. but only under Coates pen. Priest, Hudlin, liss, Redjack would of all had T'Challa check Shuri.. hard. Especially after all that bullisht Coates had Shuri spewing, you know, him ignoring his own continuity as well as established continuity to take pot shots. The marriage being particularly petty AF.
    No worries.

And yeah, T'Challa has lacked any sense of agency in his own book.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this preview sounds good. curious to see what outsider bast will enlist to save tchalla..
    Here's a thought... Maybe the guy who's name is on the damn title should be able to figure it out and save the day on his own.. I mean he IS a superhero after all... And when has bast ever bothered to help.. Never..

No worries.

And yeah, T'Challa has lacked any sense of agency in his own book.
    He's just a passenger forced to sit as they ride the jagged road and once they crash it will be his fault. I sincerely wonder if Coates is proud of this work abd thinks he is actually elevating T'Challa and Wakanda or if he knows it's all bullisht to try and get that Storm solo

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Feels bad to know he retconned Bast and such JUST so he could justify Storm's power up to beat Adversary

sigh
    What issue did this happen in?

If Bast is not there god, why carry the image of the Black Panther?!

Ahh..Fcuking Coates!

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post

Ahh..Fcuking Coates!
    Issue #167.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post

Ahh..Fcuking Coates!
    Because Coates gives zeros F's about the mythos hence why he is retconning all this stuff into its taking away the mystery snd replacing it with literal garbage.. and also because he wants to write Storm so he is being the mythos over backwards to accommodate for her