Page 554 of 827 FirstFirst ... 54454504544550551552553554555556557558564604654 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 12392
    Retired

Who wants a Big Belly?

Last edited by Jim Kelly; 10-10-2017 at 12:24 PM.

Astonishing Member

Is it wrong that I'd kind of love to see Welling as Iron Munro as a sort of hilarious take on Smallville given Munro is basically a watered down Superman himself?

Barry: "So you're a superhero... But you run around in normal clothes? Just secretly doing that all the time? You could be so much bigger than that! Save so many more in public!"

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Is it wrong that I'd kind of love to see Welling as Iron Munro as a sort of hilarious take on Smallville given Munro is basically a watered down Superman himself?

Barry: "So you're a superhero... But you run around in normal clothes? Just secretly doing that all the time? You could be so much bigger than that! Save so many more in public!"
    Only if they do it tastefuly. Smallville was important to the CW and Superhero tv shows. A wink and nod would be funny but i rather Iron be used in an episode of Supergirl with Supes telling her the story about the man who inspired him to be a hero. But welling wants to be on flash. Maybe have him play Johnny Quick and reffer to him as the Blur once or twice. Still rather him just be Clark Luther from the Mirror earth. Except minus the part where clark inspires him and sends him back home. Or a more faithfull mobster Ultraman of they dont wanna connect to Smallville at all.

In all honesty if they do Johnny Quick i want Rosenbaum to play him. Bring him and wellings ultraman in together

Interview with Todd Helbing about the new season.

Of note:

- Barry will get a "cool" new power this season.

- Caitlin now works at a seedy bar.

- There will be some friction with Wally once Barry comes back since he was effectively the Flash while Barry was gone.

- Barry will face-off against Kilg%re.

- Ralph Dibny will be a private investigator with a "checkered past" with Barry.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Interview with Todd Helbing about the new season.

- There will be some friction with Wally (for one entire episode) once Barry comes back since he was effectively the Flash while Barry was gone.
    Fixed with how I think it will go.

Ginger Wally is my Flash and I like African-American Wally. But I can't stand Wally on the show he's just an annoying showboat to me.

We're gonna need more diapers seems like the kinda thing one would say if they unexpectantly had had twins wouldn't you say.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Joe shaving Barry is far less sexy than the time Joey Shaved Pacey

Matt "peace out suckas"

Mighty Member

Poor Caitlin's going to find herself in a cozy A.R.G.U.S. prison cell any day now.

Cisco sayin' "Excelsior!" was just so...wrong, lol!

I thought that was Metron for a second there.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Joe shaving Barry is far less sexy than the time Joey Shaved Pacey
    Well who knows Katie may have actually shaved Josh back when they were dating in real life, just surprised that Barry didn't end up with a few cuts...then again his healing ability would have fixed them quickly enough...

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    I thought that was Metron for a second there.
    Wait. It's not? I totally thought it was.

Retired

I'm guessing something else came out of the Speed Force with Barry.

Wally looks better in the Flash suit than he does in the Kid Flash suit. And I say that even though the comic book Kid Flash is one of my favourite costume designs but on TV it just doesn't look right. I guess it would be cold, but I thought Wally should have taken over the role of the Flash in Central City, none of this Kid Flash business.

I understand why they need to do an episode like this to set up the season, but the Kid Flash and Steel scene on LEGENDS was the kind of thing I wanted to see on THE FLASH. Some fun super-hero action.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I'm guessing something else came out of the Speed Force with Barry.

Wally looks better in the Flash suit than he does in the Kid Flash suit. And I say that even though the comic book Kid Flash is one of my favourite costume designs but on TV it just doesn't look right. I guess it would be cold, but I thought Wally should have taken over the role of the Flash in Central City, none of this Kid Flash business.

I understand why they need to do an episode like this to set up the season, but the Kid Flash and Steel scene on LEGENDS was the kind of thing I wanted to see on THE FLASH. Some fun super-hero action.
    Yeah I wish we had gotten a full episode of kid flash, vibe and citizen steel working together. The problem with that is we would have known something was up with the legends.

I kinda wish they would give sally the red and silver suit

Matt "peace out suckas"