The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Bullshido tore apart Dux's claims completely and convincingly, years ago.

The guy is an enormous fraud.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

So, anyone looking forward to the new seasons of Luke Cage, Daredevil and Jessica Jones?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    weird. it's showing up for me.

but basically, it's a pic of groot.......talking normally.
    A Groot who doesn't utilize Poke Speech to convey his enriching personality and profound wisdom is a blasphemy upon this world.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, anyone looking forward to the new seasons of Luke Cage, Daredevil and Jessica Jones?
    No, yes, and no. Cage and Jones were almost as bad as Iron Fist. Daredevil should be pretty good though.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

A Groot who doesn't utilize Poke Speech to convey his enriching personality and profound wisdom is a blasphemy upon this world.
    Or it's just Groot circa his initial appearance during Annihilation.

Yes to all three. Hopefully cage can fix it’s second half of the season issues, daredevil does a variation of brain again and holy cow JJ is out
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Newest chapter of Kengan Asura: A small discussion if you will.

Pseudo-Taskmaster-esq guy is throwing his weight around being all; "I can perfectly copy any move I've seen once so I'm on the level of all the other fighters in the tournament put together," in front of one of the strongest guys in the tournament.

The catch is, he's not perfectly copying them unless he's had ages to study them and their abilities scale to his own physical abilities which means he's acting like he's stronger than he is.

This seems like a really bad strategy to me because this just means people are less likely to hold back and instead go 100% from the outset because they think he's mad strong.

Bad plan. Real bad plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Yes to all three. Hopefully cage can fix it’s second half of the season issues, daredevil does a variation of brain again and holy cow JJ is out
    And Elektra doesn't show up in any of it.

Though your typo there is hilarious, Frogs. 'Brain again'. ^_^ Definitely no Elektra.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Newest chapter of Kengan Asura: A small discussion if you will.

Pseudo-Taskmaster-esq guy is throwing his weight around being all; "I can perfectly copy any move I've seen once so I'm on the level of all the other fighters in the tournament put together," in front of one of the strongest guys in the tournament.

The catch is, he's not perfectly copying them unless he's had ages to study them and their abilities scale to his own physical abilities which means he's acting like he's stronger than he is.

This seems like a really bad strategy to me because this just means people are less likely to hold back and instead go 100% from the outset because they think he's mad strong.

Bad plan. Real bad plan.
    Yeah, this doesn't seem terribly smart. O_o
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    And Elektra doesn't show up in any of it.

Though your typo there is hilarious, Frogs. 'Brain again'. ^_^ Definitely no Elektra.

Yeah, this doesn't seem terribly smart. O_o
    Lo, just caught that

Daredevil I’m really hype for and you didn’t like Elektra?
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Lo, just caught that

Daredevil I’m really hype for and you didn’t like Elektra?
    She ruined season 2 for me (DD1 and JJ are - so far - my absolute favourites).

Also, that they did the same 'We change the interesting villain for a crappy one halfway through the season, SURPRISE TWIST!' that they did in Cage and Iron Fist in The Defenders...and used ELEKTRA for it...was just rubbing salt in the wound.

I'm 100% hopeful for Season 2 (3, for DD) for all of these shows, but please, please...don't do the surprise crappy villain replacement, and have Elektra be nothing more than a bad memory.
    Why are we here?

Jessica Jones and DD S1 are the standard to beat, yes.

Also, if you want to get real nitpicky... Like the first half of Luke Cage.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Well my grabdfather Donald with the cancer died ten in the morning today. Found out. In his sleep.

Well I knew it was matter of time. Just sad my mom is broken up over it.

So sorry to hear that, Chou. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Take care of yourself and your mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    So sorry to hear that, Chou. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Take care of yourself and your mom.
    That’s the thing. I live five hundred something miles away for college and she is living her life. So will call her a lot just to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    That’s the thing. I live five hundred something miles away for college and she is living her life. So will call her a lot just to be sure.
    I'm sorry for your loss, Chou. I lost my mother and grandmother this year, so I can understand.