Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Double the Jess action in Captain Marvel #26 today.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Double the Jess action in Captain Marvel #26 today.
    I may have cried a bit.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I may have cried a bit.
    Omg so many emotions over this ending.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Ahhhhh!!!!!! I’m now the reviewer for both Capt. Marvel & Spider-Woman for Comic-Watch!!!
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Ahhhhh!!!!!! I’m now the reviewer for both Capt. Marvel & Spider-Woman for Comic-Watch!!!
    Congratulations!

Also, as a Spider-Woman fan, I loved how this issue showed just how much Jessica meant to Carol, and I'd be looking forward to them patching things up after their big fight in the King in Black tie-in. I'll admit that I'd love to see adult Gerry Drew revisited, too, and I thought it was a pretty cool touch that his costume was adapted from his mother's as opposed to Peter Parker/Spider-Man like his MC2 counterpart.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Congratulations!

Also, as a Spider-Woman fan, I loved how this issue showed just how much Jessica meant to Carol, and I'd be looking forward to them patching things up after their big fight in the King in Black tie-in. I'll admit that I'd love to see adult Gerry Drew revisited, too, and I thought it was a pretty cool touch that his costume was adapted from his mother's as opposed to Peter Parker/Spider-Man like his MC2 counterpart.
    Yes to all of this.

And congrats ShadowCat!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Congratulations!

Yes to all of this.

And congrats ShadowCat!
    Thank you, guys!

Omg I absolutely love the way Kelly writes Carol & Jess together. It feels so organic, and real. Like their banter is how I can see myself interacting with one of my best friends. There’s a genuine relationship that Kelly writes between the two, and it’s one of the things that makes me love this book all that much more.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Thank you, guys!

Omg I absolutely love the way Kelly writes Carol & Jess together. It feels so organic, and real. Like their banter is how I can see myself interacting with one of my best friends. There’s a genuine relationship that Kelly writes between the two, and it’s one of the things that makes me love this book all that much more.
    You're very welcome, and depending on how the stars line up, I'd love to see Kelly Thompson and Karla Pacheco team up for a Captain Marvel/Spider-Woman arc that runs through both their series.

You're very welcome, and depending on how the stars line up, I'd love to see Kelly Thompson and Karla Pacheco team up for a Captain Marvel/Spider-Woman arc that runs through both their series.
    Considering how many people have mentioned that to both Karla and Kelly in interviews, I think Marvel is likely very aware of this. I would hope.

Considering how many people have mentioned that to both Karla and Kelly in interviews, I think Marvel is likely very aware of this. I would hope.
    Wow, that's good to know.

I wonder if Karla will give us our own Star. I’m definitely needing one for her.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

I wonder if Karla will give us our own Star. I’m definitely needing one for her.
    We'll see. I think she's trying to cement Octavia as a big bad first.

I may have cried a bit.
    No surprises there
    Congratulations!
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

We'll see. I think she's trying to cement Octavia as a big bad first.
    Octavia could definitely work, especially after spoilers:
    she snapped her own daughter's neck like that.
    end of spoilers As for a Star-style evil parallel to Jessica, well . . . there's potential there, too.

I'm still feeling that a week later.