Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Is it weird I'm kinda enjoying this as a comedy? Like this is just plain dumb it borders on entertaining. I honestly don't know if I'll like any of this cast after this though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Once again the X-Men just continue to fight senselessly like they have this entire series.
    Truthfully, this could have been 5 issues
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Does anyone want to tell me how Northstar knows what Legion's plan was ?
    Does anyone want to tell Northstar that the X-men didn't try anything - Legion did ?
    Does anyone want to tell X-man that the X-men didn't try to do ANY of what he described in the first page ? - Legion and the Kids are arguably more to blame...

Does anyone want to tell the writers to keep track of the plot ?

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Is it weird I'm kinda enjoying this as a comedy? Like this is just plain dumb it borders on entertaining. I honestly don't know if I'll like any of this cast after this though.
    LOL, its not the cast fault. Though, I get where your coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    Does anyone want to tell me how Northstar knows what Legion's plan was ?
    Does anyone want to tell Northstar that the X-men didn't try anything - Legion did ?
    Does anyone want to tell X-man that the X-men didn't try to do ANY of what he described in the first page ? - Legion and the Kids are arguably more to blame...

Does anyone want to tell the writers to keep track of the plot ?
    Let's not get silly and try to make this into a good story.

BANNED

...You know no one claimed that right?
    Not sure if no one did, but whatever, I guess. Let's stop this topic right here.

Which reminds me, I really wish now the Horsemen recruitment was shown. Did they choose to join Nate or did he pull a whammy on their heads and they had no choice? Because if it was like he did to Ororo, he should have just picked Jean, Storm and Iceman + Magneto from the beginning since they provide more raw power than Angel, Omega Red and Blob. God damn this book, why is it so annoying? Every issue makes the "why the hell didn't A do this to B since they have the power to do so?" question come to mind. I'm more and more convinced this just came from editorial and the writers are going with the motions.

I don't keep tabs on Madrox, but him being the X-universe's perennial pratfaller is starting to feel real sad.

If Nate Dogg was smart, he would've gotten Sentry, Storm, Matthew Malloy, and Eternity.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Not sure if no one did, but whatever, I guess. Let's stop this topic right here.

Which reminds me, I really wish now the Horsemen recruitment was shown. Did they choose to join Nate or did he pull a whammy on their heads and they had no choice? Because if it was like he did to Ororo, he should have just picked Jean, Storm and Iceman + Magneto from the beginning since they provide more raw power than Angel, Omega Red and Blob. God damn this book, why is it so annoying? Every issue makes the "why the hell didn't A do this to B since they have the power to do so?" question come to mind. I'm more and more convinced this just came from editorial and the writers are going with the motions.
    That would be one hell of a team to fight against. Lord, the X-men would be screwed.

Spectacular Member

I love Betsy getting push aside like a child. On a serious note if they really wanted to do the Mutant God thing they should have taken it more seriously. They could have done this in a way that showed Nate just trying to fix a bunch of things before he died and then deal with the reactions of the Marvel Universe.

Once again the X-Men just continue to fight senselessly like they have this entire series.
    Honestly between this and Extermination, I'm not sure which one makes the X-Men look more stupid and incompetent.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

addendum,

Does anyone want to tell X-man that he DIDN'T try to work with the X-men - had his horsemen try to murder them as his first interaction with them by blowing up their house.
    Does anyone want to tell X-man that he DOESN'T actually need Jamie and his Dupes - he can subdue an entire X-men team with a thought.
    Does anyone want to tell X-man that using his Psychic powers isn't a physical activity - he doesn't actually need to take off his jacket...

Does anyone want to tell the writers - again - to keep track of the plot ?

I have a strange feeling this will end with Nate becoming one of Legion's personalities.

Oh here comes 15 pages of discussion about Storm's indomitable will

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Oh here comes 15 pages of discussion about Storm's indomitable will
    No one brought that up...but if you like to talk about it, please do.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    I don't keep tabs on Madrox, but him being the X-universe's perennial pratfaller is starting to feel real sad.
    And it comes completely out of nowhere. Until his mini this year none of the X-Men had issues with him except maybe Cyclops.