Page 317 of 833 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417817 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    That cover is everything. The panic on Storm's face! I don't think I've ever seen Storm panic lol.
    the last time I recalled her looking panicked was in king in black..

smh
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    the last time I recalled her looking panicked was in king in black..

smh
    Damn I forgot about that. Well we are in for a ride I guess.

I don't even consider Legion to be apart of the X-Verse. He is a walking plot device of the highest magnitude. It's not the fact his omega power is "power manifestation", that's fine. It's the fact that THOSE powers can be omega unto themselves. So it is very much possible that in his personalities is an omega level copy of each of the current crop of omega mutants. All inside one person.

Exactly... and went to ororo's planet and created a sex dungeon for religious purposes. The least he can do is help out when they are under seig.

Such a disappointment all that power and still nothing..

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Damn I forgot about that. Well we are in for a ride I guess.
    I honestly wish storm wasn't a part of this event. the eternals should try and kill tge avengers. you got machines trying to kill mutants, humans trying to kill mutants, shuar trying to kill mutants, now eternals trying to kill mutants. man can they breathe?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I honestly wish storm wasn't a part of this event. the eternals should try and kill tge avengers. you got machines trying to kill mutants, humans trying to kill mutants, shuar trying to kill mutants, now eternals trying to kill mutants. man can they breathe?
    No they cant thats the whole point. So long as they exist someone somewhere will get up and decide they must be killed. It simply is the way of the world.

I really did hope that storm wasnt in this but looks like she will only be involved with the arakko aspect of this. And it looks like its going to be very bad for the arakkii as storm is literally terrified on the cover and she rarely ever is. I dont know what could make this scared but my it will be a very crazy twist if the machine they are fighting is actually the virus from her giant size issue.

Ewing's exclusive interview with #6
    https://www.superherohype.com/comics...in-x-men-red-6
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

The Arakkii only just achieved a lasting peace – most of them don’t welcome going back to war,” noted Ewing. “But that doesn’t mean they’re afraid, either. Respectful of the power they’re up against, sure – but they’ve survived a lot worse. The Eternals may well find that they’ve bitten off a hell of a lot more than they can chew.”
    At least the arakki will haul some ass. Lightning lass can rest easy now.

Watching ewing's interview made me feel great!

“The Eternals may well find that they’ve bitten off a hell of a lot more than they can chew.”

Storm and Magneto and Arakkii will kick Eternals ass!
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    At least the arakki will haul some ass. Lightning lass can rest easy now.
    I have another idea, Storm will continue to shine!

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I have another idea, Storm will continue to shine!
    Yes storm will shine, lightning lass on the other hand I dont know. But it will be cute if she could at least do damage to the army before she is kicked out.

Fun fact; did you know that blackagar boltagon's voice is a direct by product of his electron manipulation?

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Sounds like to me the Eternals showed up, and the Arakkii showed out. Lol idiots.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Well, that’s the life a Mutant(it’s annoying) trials and tribulations and still come out in top.

Although, I do find it funny that so many people have a problem with mutants, yet struggle to put them down. Theirs so MANY different types of Mutant Powers that they simply don’t have counter for.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 05-13-2022 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Attachment 121018 I'd love to see more of this... Air>fire
    I get that. BUT...I'd love the idea of Storm mixing in fire as part of her powerset. Most of her opponents expect lightning, wind, and cold as her bread and butter for offense. An F5 fire-nado or a Cat 5 fire-cane with supernally controlled oxygen flow could be epic destructive and VERY unexpected. And I think that is key. Orbis Stellaris is probably another hurdle down the road for Storm, who specifically analyzes Storm's powers. Ororo tapping into applications more creatively could be key for opponents who specialize in focused tactics designed to counter what they think she is capable of.

That cover is everything. The panic on Storm's face! I don't think I've ever seen Storm panic lol.
    Agreed. I am admittedly nervous on multiple levels for Storm taking on Vulcan and then her/X-Men/Arakki taking on the Eternals. BUT...on many levels this is what the fandoms have wanted to a longtime - to see Storm and the X-Men get battle-tested against opposition with established cred as threats to the Avengers. On top of that I love where this could go with the Arakki. Imagine the Eternals facing off against Tarn? Do we get to see what Isca can really do if she can win without needing to switch sides? Let's have Storm be cunning, and fight dirty as a muthaf$%er to show what it means to be of Arrako.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. I am admittedly nervous on multiple levels for Storm taking on Vulcan and then her/X-Men/Arakki taking on the Eternals. BUT...on many levels this is what the fandoms have wanted to a longtime - to see Storm and the X-Men get battle-tested against opposition with established cred as threats to the Avengers. On top of that I love where this could go with the Arakki. Imagine the Eternals facing off against Tarn? Do we get to see what Isca can really do if she can win without needing to switch sides? Let's have Storm be cunning, and fight dirty as a muthaf$%er to show what it means to be of Arrako.
    Yeah,these are the enemies that most writers think the storm has no chance of defeating.It was a tough but fun start.