Page 701 of 772 FirstFirst ... 201601651691697698699700701702703704705711751 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    uhmmm why the animation not cute?? think imma pass.... but maybe others can find some good in this

Well there's that lol

BANNED

Ohk so I have been rewatching the animated series and I got to say they subtly and strongly hinted that storm was the most powerful xman and possibly hero in the marvel animated universe. Because in evolution when rouge touched stork and got her power Scott tells jean that it's over and that they can't compete with storm's power when out of control, even rouge says it's too much power. Then in XTAS during the savage land debacle rouge tried to absorb storks powers to calm her down but wolverine stops get saying she would mess up the weather from the savage land on Antarctica to Barbados in the Caribbean which is a whole hemisphere away indicating storm has planetary reach with her power. Also her going to that planet and healing it single handedly by manipulating all of its elemental forces shows planetary level power the only being in the xuniverse that surpasses that level of power is dark pheonix. Then finally we have this clip from secret wars where spiderman states that storm is sooo powerful that he believes she was his best chance against the beyonder. Now that is a laughable statement seeing as the beyonder is op incarnate but to think that peter sees storms power as having a fighting chance against beyonder says a lot. Like storm said to Scott during schism you. Do not want me you only want my power.

This is the episode. But I have been thinking what does this mean for storm what are her relationships to her powers and her identity we saw this in life death and much of the 80s run but what about now, now that it has been revealed that she is not only omega but a deity too. What are her relationships to that.

See where Queen Storm ranks in which X-Men characters would most likely win in Squid Game
    https://www.cbr.com/xmen-characters-win-squid-game/

vintage Classic Storm by Javier Sinver
    Attachment 115708

Fantastic Member

Does anyone have the first scan that explains what Storm’s power is and how it works. I want to compare what the original intention for her character was based on what we have now.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Does anyone have the first scan that explains what Storm’s power is and how it works. I want to compare what the original intention for her character was based on what we have now.
    I have a few little moments here **Claremont well understood her real powers

Uncanny X-men #121

Uncanny X-men #166

And this scan, I don't remember the issue, sorry

The Storm's potential is compared to Phoenix's. She it would have destroyed the planet in the same way if it hadn't been hastily removed from the atmosphere...

I was reading some old Avengers comics and found Storm in Avangers v1 #267, and comparing what Stan Lee and Claremont write about Ororo, Stan Lee didn't emphasize or even mention that Storm was worshiped as a goddess, lolol

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

IDK if we'll even be getting the Kora vs Storm since it's been taken down for copyright violation

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    IDK if we'll even be getting the Kora vs Storm since it's been taken down for copyright violation

Tomorrow 1pm Est

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Tomorrow 1pm Est
    ok cool, 10am here then. Good i'll be able to watch before work

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Do the rollerskates increase her Omega potential? Lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    The Storm's potential is compared to Phoenix's. She it would have destroyed the planet in the same way if it hadn't been hastily removed from the atmosphere...

The last pic reminds me of the one issue in black vortex where storms true potential is revealed and she is cosmic she becomes a supernova that destroys a planet just like dark pheonix.

Attachment 115731

This is a statement from Chris claremont stating that pheonix and storm are equal in raw power but
    "Jean can maintain a higher burst...she can peak higher than Storm but she can't hold it for long. The thing with Storm is that all we've done till now is show her throwing lightning bolts and creating hurricanes, but she can do far more."
    The far more is all I and other storm fans are asking for. Because they had this interesting dynamic that they could have built upon but the writer's decided to get lazy.

Storm truly is the original omega level mutant.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 11-21-2021 at 03:02 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    the winner has already been revealed.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!