Page 118 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 1989
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Cass speaks for us all.
    And she never wastes a word to do it.
    May we never forget:

Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post

why hasnt DC used the sentinels ?
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinels_of_Magic

I knew Raven had a way out of titans
    JLD basically replaced that team. Shame because I prefer Sentinels of Magic over JLD as a team name
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    JLD basically replaced that team. Shame because I prefer Sentinels of Magic over JLD as a team name
    Yeah it and Shadowpact are better names. I also prefer those teams since they are more superhero-y and Zatanna fits that better imo

I wonder if we're past the time for JL derivative teams.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Justice League Dark will never not remind of Nuka-Cola Dark, so I always think (if only for a split second) that it's basically the Justice League after a few shots of rum.

It's just only ever going to be a step down from that. I need more drunk Justice League.
    May we never forget:

Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if we're past the time for JL derivative teams.
    Considering how the JL movie flopped I certainly don’t think it’s a name with a lot of brand power these days (compared to Avengers anyway).
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Aww man Zatanna opening episode is such a rollercoaster. It's nice to see her as an excellent teacher and tactician. Some pretty dark brutal scene there and some nice magic lore and magic folks

Extraordinary Member

I’m surprised Vandal was not on the poster, I never really considered him apart of the magic, but his son is Nabu.

I’m glad to know who her students are kinda spoils some things tho

Do new YJ episodes come out weekly? I'm going to sign up for a month to watch Zee's arc. I'm trying to figure out when would be the best time to sign up to maximize my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    Aww man Zatanna opening episode is such a rollercoaster. It's nice to see her as an excellent teacher and tactician. Some pretty dark brutal scene there and some nice magic lore and magic folks
    Yeah, pretty good episode. It seems like things are going to get bad for Zee on this arc

Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Fan View Post
    Do new YJ episodes come out weekly? I'm going to sign up for a month to watch Zee's arc. I'm trying to figure out when would be the best time to sign up to maximize my time.
    Yeah weekly episodes every thursday and it's four episode per arc.

Good episode but I have a few complaints.
    1. So many new characters to suck up the time. Seems like the story will mostly revolve around the proteges .
    2. Does Zee always has to shout her spells? I think it would be better if she wispered it instead of shouting it like she's in a pokemon battle. Also she takes so long to say it. Almost seems like she's singing it.
    3. Zee's magic was the least creative.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 12-02-2021 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Yeah weekly episodes every thursday and it's four episode per arc.
    So if my math is correct, Dec. 23 will be the last episode of her arc. So signing up today will get me all her episodes.

I was a little disappointed we didn't get to see more of Zee solo or what her life is like outside her protege's, I appreciated her being treated as a big deal magically and mentoring others, and this episode had a lot of what I feel like Zatanna has missed from being stuck in the JLD...her personality, her pizazz, her sense of whimsy, rather than "Ugh, magic is dark and depressing, I can't control my powers, am I going to kiss Constantine this week?"

Also she looked gorgeous .

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    Good episode but I have a few complaints.
    1. So many new characters to suck up the time. Seems like the story will mostly revolve around the proteges .
    2. Does Zee always has to shout her spells? I think it would be better if she wispered it instead of shouting it like she's in a pokemon battle. Also she takes so long to say it. Almost seems like she's singing it.
    3. Zee's magic was the least creative.
    1. well classic YJ problem, I do think the lore story kinda take a chunk of episode time
    2. Nope, she whisper chanting her spell to misdirect Atom back then in season 1 episode 25.
    3. Yeah She kinda to the point in the combat, but She pretty creative during the training

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was a little disappointed we didn't get to see more of Zee solo or what her life is like outside her protege's, I appreciated her being treated as a big deal magically and mentoring others, and this episode had a lot of what I feel like Zatanna has missed from being stuck in the JLD...her personality, her pizazz, her sense of whimsy, rather than "Ugh, magic is dark and depressing, I can't control my powers, am I going to kiss Constantine this week?"

Also she looked gorgeous .
    Same, kinda want to see her effort to free her dad or her personal life like You said

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    1. well classic YJ problem, I do think the lore story kinda take a chunk of episode time
    2. Nope, she whisper chanting her spell to misdirect Atom back then in season 1 episode 25.
    3. Yeah She kinda to the point in the combat, but She pretty creative during the training

Same, kinda want to see her effort to free her dad or her personal life like You said
    If Khalid is here , Her father may be free, by the end of this arc.