Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

just in case you were not sure who the rest of the cast was playing:

And Gemma Chan as Sersi.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post

And Gemma Chan as Sersi.

I know nothing about the Eternals really. If you had to guess which two are the gay lovers? Ikaris and Kingo? I know every guy who grew up in the 90s is hoping Ajak and Thena.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It makes sense the Eternals will all have a universal type uniform as a group. Only Whitman as a human should be different.
    Yeah, but visually it looks kinda boring .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, but visually it looks kinda boring .
    It's sort of a tricky balance here, because to the Eternals they aren't wearing super hero costumes... they're just clothes. But yeah... their designs aren't necessarily doing anything for me either.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I know nothing about the Eternals really. If you had to guess which two are the gay lovers? Ikaris and Kingo? I know every guy who grew up in the 90s is hoping Ajak and Thena.
    I'd love that, but now I'm not so sure. There were rumors that the movie would be a love story between Sersi and Ikaris, but now we have Black Knight (Sersi's lover from her time in the Avengers) in the mix. And then there's always Sersi and Makkari's relationship from the comics as well. And since Makkari is a woman in the MCU, maybe they'll be the LGBT couple?

But yeah, I'm hoping for Ikaris and Kingo. Two women being lovers in an action comics based movie is the safe way. I'd be super happy if we get Sersi and Makkari, but I'd like Marvel to be more daring than that (especially since we already have Valkyrie and her future queen representing for the ladies <3).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post

And Gemma Chan as Sersi.

I'M getting an Inhumans vibes from those generic costumes & those Celestials designs. What happen to that perfect Celestial design in GotG, it's SO perfect.
    No way this JKK like.

The more Gemma and Salma we get, the better. I have no idea what to expect from this project, but I'll be paying attention to every update.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Feige out here playing 5D chess
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Spectacular Member

He should have been the new Wolverine

i am super pessimistic about this. this looks like inhumans part deux. but i wish Kit the best. i like the comic book version of Dane. i don't expect the movie version to share many similarities. how would they really work his origin into this? it's two separate genre. and brace yourselves for the anti-PC backlash. oh god, can't wait for the Makkari fans to crawl out of the woodwork.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 08-26-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Not sure when this movie is gonna take place but it would be cool as hell if the Eternals run across a Younger Odin. And if the movie is leading to a show down with the Celestials Odin helps them.

I've been seeing that the rumors of Charlie Hunnam's MCU character in Eternals is Herc, not Nova ... and he's going to be in multiple films. Said he films a "cameo" ... could be a stinger? Could just be a one-off cameo like Nathan Fillion, too.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I've been seeing that the rumors of Charlie Hunnam's MCU character in Eternals is Herc, not Nova ... and he's going to be in multiple films. Said he films a "cameo" ... could be a stinger? Could just be a one-off cameo like Nathan Fillion, too.
    Hunnam isnt a large man right? Honestly maybe its cause he stood by Pearlman so long but in my head hes like 5"10

Astonishing Member

As a comic book reader but not of many Eternals comic books so far,Black Knight being in the Eternal movies is great.Black Knight was a important character of the Avengers in the 90´s and had other stories from the Silver Age of the Avengers comics from the Black Knight lineage that i read.So this is interesting news about the Eternals movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Hunnam isnt a large man right? Honestly maybe its cause he stood by Pearlman so long but in my head hes like 5"10
    Thor wore a fat suit. maybe Hunnam wears a tall suit. he's 6'1" by the way. i do feel that he's too short for the role. it should be someone who can look Thor in the eye. but i'm pretty sure that Hemsworth (6'3") is wearing lifts, as well.