Page 148 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2680
    Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    Ah yes.

Sue teased them.

Don't know why Aaron went with it without developing it.

It made Thor completely clueless about romance.
    After Sif, Jane and that blue elf chick and he's still clueless about romance.

LMAO
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    After Sif, Jane and that blue elf chick and he's still clueless about romance.

LMAO
    he is shy and insecure.

he is shy and insecure.
    Thanks Aaron. Thanks.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

spoilers:
    based on Avengers #38, I find it quite funny how everyone has better control of Mjolnir than Thor himself.

also, he is still held by those Moons.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    based on Avengers #38, I find it quite funny how everyone has better control of Mjolnir than Thor himself.

end of spoilers
    Making Mjolnir sentient because of the Storm retcon thing just allows a lot more.... shennanigans than it simply being a magical enchantment.

As a fan of that character, f it, i loved it. If khonshu's evil ass can do that stuff than let my dude too

As a fan of Thor, i rolled my eyes a bit
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Making Mjolnir sentient because of the Storm retcon thing just allows a lot more.... shennanigans than it simply being a magical enchantment.

As a fan of that character, f it, i loved it. If khonshu's evil ass can do that stuff than let my dude too

As a fan of Thor, i rolled my eyes a bit
    oh don't get me wrong, BP was cool in this chapter.

I'm just laughing at Aaron's Godlike writing.
    Last edited by GodThor; 09-30-2020 at 09:29 AM.

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Ha! The best thing Cates can do for Thor is get rid of Mjolnir.

Just say that the Hammer have lost power, importance or even better that Thor have no need for it anymore. That would hoppefully put Thor on a new level, or at the very least it would take alway from Aaron the only thing that seems to interest him about Thor, his hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Ha! The best thing Cates can do for Thor is get rid of Mjolnir.

Just say that the Hammer have lost power, importance or even better that Thor have no need for it anymore. That would hoppefully put Thor on a new level, or at the very least it would take alway from Aaron the only thing that seems to interest him about Thor, his hammer.
    at this point, they should remove its existence entirely.

I'm down for Thor using his lightning powers like Misaka from Index and Laxus from Fairy Tail.

BANNED

Aaron needs to be banned from ever using Thor and Mjolnir, this is ridiculous, apparently everyone can control the hammer now, and not only that, everyone can control it better than Thor himself.

I swear it's Aaron's mission to undermine Thor whenever he can and strip away everything that makes him and Mjolnir special.

BANNED

At this point it's clear Aaron is just doing everything out of spite to Thor fans, it's ridiculous.

BANNED

Mjolnir hates thor
    Moonknight isn't even controlling it, it just wanted to get away from thor and beat his ass.

oh don't get me wrong, BP was cool in this chapter.

I'm just laughing at Aaron's Godlike writing.
    Aaron really did it. He destroyed my appreciation for Mjolnir to the point i wouldn't mind it getting destroyed for good.

Aaron should just stay away from fantasy and divine characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    Mjolnir hates thor
    Moonknight isn't even controlling it, it just wanted to get away from thor and beat his ass.
    Imagine if Spider-Man's webshooters were sentient and hated Spidey. LMAO..

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    Imagine if Spider-Man's webshooters were sentient and hated Spidey. LMAO..
    The thought of this is both hilarious and terrifying.

But it is really silly what Aaron's doing with Thor and Mjolnir now. Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post
    Aaron needs to be banned from ever using Thor and Mjolnir, this is ridiculous, apparently everyone can control the hammer now, and not only that, everyone can control it better than Thor himself.

I swear it's Aaron's mission to undermine Thor whenever he can and strip away everything that makes him and Mjolnir special.
    Remember when the Celestials were enigmatic, way beyond humanity's understanding and could one-shot the Destroyer Armor? (Which was created by the Sky-fathers to protect the Earth from them)

Now under Aaron they get wrecked by the Avengers.