Page 257 of 269 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4021
    Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    I dunno why this is so funny to me.
    Wonder Glare.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    Wonder Glare.

Lynda's glare was more like disappointment with you, while Gal's is more like pain is coming your way.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

So I saw BvS last night at the Universal Studios IMAX premiere event. The audience erupted into spontaneous applause when WW, in full costume, debuted! The film kept Diana quite mysterious, I don't even recall anyone saying her name was Diana (more details have been revealed about the character in magazine articles, like how she's 5,000 yrs old). The movie basically got everyone interested in WW and left us wanting more, which is an excellent strategy to build anticipation fo next year's solo WW! I wanna say so much more but I'm too concerned about spoiling something. I'll just add I gave it two enthusiastic Thumbs Up, and it passed my all-important clock test--not once did I wonder what time it was or want to look at my watch to see how much longer until it was over. A wild ride, from start to finish!
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Quote Originally Posted by Top Carnivore View Post
    So I saw BvS last night at the Universal Studios IMAX premiere event. The audience erupted into spontaneous applause when WW, in full costume, debuted! The film kept Diana quite mysterious, I don't even recall anyone saying her name was Diana (more details have been revealed about the character in magazine articles, like how she's 5,000 yrs old). The movie basically got everyone interested in WW and left us wanting more, which is an excellent strategy to build anticipation fo next year's solo WW! I wanna say so much more but I'm too concerned about spoiling something. I'll just add I gave it two enthusiastic Thumbs Up, and it passed my all-important clock test--not once did I wonder what time it was or want to look at my watch to see how much longer until it was over. A wild ride, from start to finish!
    i just would like to know is her presence felt through the movie? Also how many scenes is she in? Anything good with Clark or is it just all Bruce?
    Richard Alexander

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Does she have no visible effect on fighting Doomsday until Superman comes in and does the deciding blow? Does she jump superhigh, like flying, like Gal said, or is it more of a long jump effect? PM me if you can instead of spoiling it for the rest of the crowd.

Does she really need her sword and shield, does her lasso have any of the magical properties it is supposed to have?

i just would like to know is her presence felt through the movie? Also how many scenes is she in? Anything good with Clark or is it just all Bruce?
    After maybe the first thirty min or so, she is threaded sparsely throughout the movie as Diana Prince (although again, I don't recall anyone actually calling her Diana...a flight attendant in the airline scenes did call her Ms. Prince). She's probably in about five scenes in civilian clothing and one battle scene as WW--with both Superman and Batman. She was at a party with Clark and Bruce but only interacted with Bruce, mainly eye contact I don't even think her and Bruce had dialogue in that first party, although at another function they certainly did. So, honestly, she didn't have tons of screen time, but her role was impactful and memorable.

If you have specific questions, pm me. I'll be happy to answer.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Last edited by Majesty; 03-22-2016 at 02:45 PM.

After maybe the first thirty min or so, she is threaded sparsely throughout the movie as Diana Prince (although again, I don't recall anyone actually calling her Diana...a flight attendant in the airline scenes did call her Ms. Prince). She's probably in about five scenes in civilian clothing and one battle scene as WW--with both Superman and Batman. She was at a party with Clark and Bruce but only interacted with Bruce, mainly eye contact I don't even think her and Bruce had dialogue in that first party, although at another function they certainly did. So, honestly, she didn't have tons of screen time, but her role was impactful and memorable.

If you have specific questions, pm me. I'll be happy to answer.
    Cool Cool....One last thing, Lasso or is it a whip? lol. Does it glow? Thats all I wanna know.

(I'm really going to see this for her, and according to reviews I've read, she really is the best thing of the movie.)
    Richard Alexander

Cool Cool....One last thing, Lasso or is it a whip? lol. Does it glow? Thats all I wanna know.

(I'm really going to see this for her, and according to reviews I've read, she really is the best thing of the movie.)
    The lasso is most def used...yay!!! But to avoid spoiling details, I've sent you a private message with further info.

The lasso is most def used...yay!!! But to avoid spoiling details, I've sent you a private message with further info.
    PM ME TOO!! Jump/fly? Lasso..glow? Whip or lasso? Please!!
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Incredible Member

I was dubious about Gal Gadot's performance as Wonder Woman before seeing the film. But, for me, Gal Gadot is now Wonder Woman.

I can't wait to see the character fully explored in her solo movie. What little we saw of Diana and Wonder Woman in Dawn of Justice indicates that the character has a LOT of potential and I want to see that potentially fully realised.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    PM ME TOO!! Jump/fly? Lasso..glow? Whip or lasso? Please!!
    It definitely glows.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    It definitely glows.
    "Bullets" and Bracelets!??

I'll just leave this here...

image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by realwonderman View Post
    i'll just leave this here...

image.jpg
    omg! Faints!
    Richard Alexander