Page 899 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 39979984988989589689789889990090190290390994999913991899 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 36576
    Extraordinary Member

Grant and Kirran are absolutely precious in this.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I only finished the director's cut of Re:Zero the other (I am so glad Subaru and the rest get to relax over in Isekai Quartet). Was this epilogue scene not in the original version of the episode?
    Nope, the original episode ended with him and Emilia talking about his feelings towards her. The epilogue was likely added due to foreshadow the premise of Season 2. I also feel obligated to inform you, without exaggeration, that what Subaru has gone through in Season 1 will look like a trip at Disney World compared what he's going to experience in Season 2. On the positive side, he'll be getting much desired quality time with Emilia throughout his new Hell.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

been playing the crap out of pirate warriors 4.

I really love bege in this game. good long range attacks, can summon a bunch of mafia goods to fight with him and his super is ri-goddamn-dicules at throwing out damage to everyone.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Nope, the original episode ended with him and Emilia talking about his feelings towards her. The epilogue was likely added due to foreshadow the premise of Season 2. I also feel obligated to inform you, without exaggeration, that what Subaru has gone through in Season 1 will look like a trip at Disney World compared what he's going to experience in Season 2. On the positive side, he'll be getting much desired quality time with Emilia throughout his new Hell.
    Good.

I love Subaru Natsuki and I am ecstatic whenever he gets a moments rest and solid happiness. But the drama of him dealing with his horrifying existence and experiences, as well as him overcoming it all, is just too engaging.

Again, really glad he can chill out in Isekai Quartet.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Kimetsu no Yaiba 201.

You know how I said the fandom was on fire after last week's chapter?

Well, turns out, it's more on fire now. Like much worse.

This is amazing but also punishing.

Shonen of the Year, easily.

Extraordinary Member

One Piece: Awwww yeah!!!

spoilers:
    The Straw Hats are complete! Helmsman Jimbei has arrived!

Now they just have to fight their way through a samurai army, the combined might of two Yonko crews, whatever the hell those large beings Kaido called in are, and of course two Yonko.

I want to say it's a piece of cake. But it'll actually be quite difficult. Still, Jimbei's here! WOOO!!!
    end of spoilers

My Hero Academia: Mirko looking fine on that front cover. Good. Good.

spoilers:
    I am disappointed but not surprised that Dabi doesn't actually care about the League as more than a means to an end. That's been pretty clear from the start. But his mystery deepens with an all black speech bubble. And for the longest time I've felt that it's weird he's been able to hide just who he is from several large organisations, so it's nice that there's a point behind it. I really hope he doesn't kill Tokoyami, I really want the shadow birb to survive.

We're also reaching a critical point with Mirko and Endeavor being within striking distance of the good doctor. But the way things are laid out, he'll probably be activating Gigantomachia soon.

Things are ramping up as all hell and I'm loving it.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Black Clover: And the Berserk DNA of this series rears its head. spoilers:
    Dante requires Yami's Dark Magic(with its extradimensional qualities), William's World Tree magic and multiple Arcane Stage mages to create a Tree of Yggdrasil. With it, he plans to open the gateway to the Qliphoth, where the Devils reside, and have them invade Earth when the two realms merge. Dante also gives off a Kirei Kotomine vibe since he has apparently felt empty and unfulfilled no matter what he did and committing "evil" is the only thing that stimulates him at all. Meanwhile, a new Black Bull character is infiltrating the Spade Kingdom as a spy and trying to find out any information regarding the Triads' plans. The Black Bull may actually be the Vice Captain that was mentioned way back in Chapter 2.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Qliphoth is the tree they want to create and use as a tunnel for the devil hordes. I wonder if Dante's goal with that is to fight demons in the hopes of becoming satisfied or to just burn with the world.

I had completely forgotten about the Black Bulls having a vice-captain. Along with Henry, that's the second time a member has been mentioned in an early chapter and revealed MUCH later. They seem to be pretty cool. Yami gets all the best members.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Started playing Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operations 2 again and...Crap, I fell behind.

Like everyone is using Zeta Gundam stuff now.

Huh.

Zipman got cancelled. I'm genuinely a little surprised. I wasn't reading it but I'd heard that it people were like... interested in the property somewhat? Like there was some buzz at least.

Welp. Hope the author does better next time.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 04-05-2020 at 03:19 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Huh.

Zipman got cancelled. I'm genuinely a little surprised. I want reading it but I'd heard that it people were like... interested in the property somewhat? Like there was some buzz at least.

Welp. Hope the author does better next time.
    The cancellation felt kinda obvious when the manga did that timeskip and just told us about a bunch of character development that a manga that hadn't been cancelled probably would've shown us instead.

It was a fun series and it's kinda sad to see it go. But the WSJ selection process is as ruthless as ever.

So yeah, hope the author has better luck next time.

Also, Chainsaw Man continues to be a frightening and disturbing voyage into genuine horror territory.

Fujimoto being real Fujimoto in his writing right now.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

looks like two of my other cousins might have corona.

but I don't feel as bad because they are both dumbasses.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    looks like two of my other cousins might have corona.

but I don't feel as bad because they are both dumbasses.
    Are those facts connected?