Page 54 of 149 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I wonder if they’re also planning on going with a different characterization for Sam since they’re recasting him? He was pretty much the Johns alien hater Pre-Crisis, will he be something different now?
    From my understanding of the pilot, having not read the leaked script, he seems to get along with Superman now.

I wonder if they'll also re-cast Lucy now. They may as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    From my understanding of the pilot, having not read the leaked script, he seems to get along with Superman now.

I wonder if they'll also re-cast Lucy now. They may as well.
    I’d honestly totally forgot Lucy even showed up before so I don’t think anyone would be too bothered if they recasted her as well.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’d honestly totally forgot Lucy even showed up before so I don’t think anyone would be too bothered if they recasted her as well.
    She was a major character in season one. Goes to show how little that season meant if we're all forgetting who was in it.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    She was a major character in season one. Goes to show how little that season meant if we're all forgetting who was in it.
    And she was played by Channing Tatum's ex-wife .

She was in it as much as General Lane was, maybe more, but I guess it does kind of tell you how much the show changed after the move to Vancouver.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And she was played by Channing Tatum's ex-wife .

She was in it as much as General Lane was, maybe more, but I guess it does kind of tell you how much the show changed after the move to Vancouver.
    Especially considering Kat Grant, original owner of KatCo, hasn't been a regular since, it really does. And can't forget how season 1 set up Jimmy "James" and Kara, then season 2 just brushed it off in like, episode 1, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Especially considering Kat Grant, original owner of KatCo, hasn't been a regular since, it really does. And can't forget how season 1 set up Jimmy "James" and Kara, then season 2 just brushed it off in like, episode 1, yeah.
    To be honest, I never really bought into the Kara/Jimmy relationship in season 1, but they did kind of suspiciously backtrack from it by the next season.

https://tvline.com/2020/04/07/superm...ast-lana-lang/
    Emmanuelle Chriqui has been cast as Lana Lang

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    https://tvline.com/2020/04/07/superm...ast-lana-lang/
    Emmanuelle Chriqui has been cast as Lana Lang
    Lana Lang played by Cheetara? This should be fun .

This isn't even her first DC role. She was Sapphire Stagg on Beware the Batman .

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I see we've just given up on the whole idea of her being a red head. I'm not threatened by change! I'M NOT! I'M NOT!
    Assassinate Putin!

I see we've just given up on the whole idea of her being a red head. I'm not threatened by change! I'M NOT! I'M NOT!
    She might dye it...then again, knowing the CW, she probably won't .

She could pass for Smallville's Lana as an older woman in her late 30s or early 40s?

I assume she's as old as Clark?

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    She could pass for Smallville's Lana as an older woman in her late 30s or early 40s?

I’m assuming the resemblance to Smallville Lana is entirely deliberate.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

It's becoming clearer and clearer that "Superman and Lois"
    Is basically the spiritual sequel to both "Lois and Clark" and "Smallville". I kinda dig it on a conceptual level.
    Last edited by manofsteel1979; 04-08-2020 at 02:21 AM.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I just hope this thing has atleast something for me, who isn't into soap opera drama, romance.. Etc. I am fairly certain i am going to be disappointed, at the very least i hope i get great individual performances like erica as lois and Michael rasebaum in Smallville from this . I am starting to think superman as a character currently isn't for me. Which is very depressing for me. Iron giant was something that pulled me to the character. Later, superman tas with the episode of dan turpin's death, last episode " one life at a time" and for the man who has everything. I grew up with smallville and had watched lac. But, i selfishly wouldn't want superman becoming that kinda character. Oh! Well you can't win them all.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post

The actress is actually 44. She's 12 years older than Hoechlin and 6 years older than Bitsie Tulloch.