Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default X-men blue #29 (preview)

CULLEN BUNN (W) • NATHAN STOCKMAN (A)
    Cover by R.B. SILVA & RAIN BEREDO
    THE SEARCH FOR JIMMY HUDSON! With the Original Five X-Men lost in space, a new team of mutants has emerged to face the White Queen, Havok, Miss Sinister and Bastion! But while the new X-Men are away, the Marauders will play, striking viciously at Magneto. Magneto is forced to make a terrible decision, leading him ever closer to the darkness he has tried to put behind him.

BANNED

BANNED

Guess the book will be bad again. Art is cute though.

Astonishing Member

I am betting on poisons having problems taking control of people with Wolverine tier healing factors

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Read Venomized still, GROSS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I am betting on poisons having problems taking control of people with Wolverine tier healing factors
    I wonder if Jimmy’s healing factor in conjunction with the destruction of the hive mind has resulted in the Poison acting more like a symbiote in which he can switch between human and Poison form. Though we did see back in Venomverse that Deadpool retained his consciousness even after being Poisoned and even hid it from the hive mind.

Oh God. This looks so bad. Time displaced O5, dimensionally displaced Bloodstorm and Jimmy Hudson, now infected with a Poison or whatever that lame thing is...how would any new reader ever get into this!? How would any longtime reader enjoy it, for that matter? They should just call this Exiles and be done with it. Or cancel it. Better yet, reboot it. Along with Gold. Red’s okay, so leave it as is for now. But fix these other two. Sheesh!

Astonishing Member

I am not a fan of Wolverine style characters getting power boosts

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Oh God. This looks so bad. Time displaced O5, dimensionally displaced Bloodstorm and Jimmy Hudson, now infected with a Poison or whatever that lame thing is...how would any new reader ever get into this!? How would any longtime reader enjoy it, for that matter? They should just call this Exiles and be done with it. Or cancel it. Better yet, reboot it. Along with Gold. Red’s okay, so leave it as is for now. But fix these other two. Sheesh!
    I like the teen O5 but you're right i feel they make everything needlessly complicated.

I thought poison Jimmy would get ignored, but he can switch between posion and regular form. Nice.

Congrats to the artist that drew a different body type on the girl

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Ugh, god. Phhhhhhh

Still not a big fan of Jimmy, but I really enjoyed Venomized and I like that the story is continuing in X-men Blue. With the OG Wolverine coming back, I think there has to be an endgame for Jimmy. I'm not sure what it'll be, but maybe this will be the start of it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

oh. Jimmy's alive. and Bloodstorm still isn't on the roster call, which is annoying af.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Why would a new reader get into a book at issue 29?

Looks like the O5 have been around for s good amount of Marvel time. The girl Tyke never called back when Bendis was writing is hitting on Jimmy at a bar.

So did Bunn just stealth age Jimmy up to 21? He was like 16 when he first was introduced in the UU and now he’s old enough to be drinking in California.