Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Back to normal...yay.

Dunwich? This looks like a Dunwich horror...
    Art is meh.
    I really hoped I'd never have to see anything symbiote-related in my X-books for a long time. Apparently not.
    Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Why would a new reader get into a book at issue 29?
    I started reading Uncanny with #303. Anything's possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Oh God. This looks so bad. Time displaced O5, dimensionally displaced Bloodstorm and Jimmy Hudson, now infected with a Poison or whatever that lame thing is...how would any new reader ever get into this!? How would any longtime reader enjoy it, for that matter? They should just call this Exiles and be done with it. Or cancel it. Better yet, reboot it. Along with Gold. Red’s okay, so leave it as is for now. But fix these other two. Sheesh!
    Someone with a Cable avatar really shouldn't be throwing stones at time displaced or dimensionally displaced characters.

Astonishing Member

You don't have to search for him, he's irrelevant now with logan back and the one plot point keeping him hear was resloved last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I started reading Uncanny with #303. Anything's possible.
    oop. Okay, I maybe should've completed my thought out a little more.

"Why would a new reader get into a book at issue #29 and expect not to be a little confused?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    So did Bunn just stealth age Jimmy up to 21? He was like 16 when he first was introduced in the UU and now he’s old enough to be drinking in California.
    im not all the way sure. but during the end of Ultimate X-Men (which went over a long period of time, he was messing around with Jean while undercover. then, there was the 16-month gap during Time Runs Out + post-Secret Wars.

BANNED

Jimmy Hudson + a stupid poison= kill it with fire.

The art here is subpar, and I'm already disappointed in the quality drop from the excellent arc we just had. I don't want to read about Jimmy + the O5 when I could be reading about Magneto, Polaris, Daken, Exodus, Elixir & Emma Frost. I'm annoyed that Bloodstorm still isn't on the opening page too. She's the best of the bunch.

RIP cool New X-Men Blue
    Welcome back boring X-Men Blue

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    oop. Okay, I maybe should've completed my thought out a little more.
    "Why would a new reader get into a book at issue #29 and expect not to be a little confused?"
    Even reading a book from #-0.5AU can leave you confused while the story plays out, esp. if it's a book designed to frell with your mind. If you're intrigued, you keep reading and look for more issues (or Google for info these days).
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Someone with a Cable avatar really shouldn't be throwing stones at time displaced or dimensionally displaced characters.
    Why? Cable is from this era, was raised in the future and came back. Plus he’s actually interesting, and isn’t some alt copy of himself (that’s Nate Grey). Meanwhile, this book gives me zip to give a crap about.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    RIP cool New X-Men Blue
    Welcome back boring X-Men Blue
    Exactly. Much preferred the team with Polaris, Daken, Xorn, etc. Didn’t even mind Jimmy being there. One alt dimension character is fine, especially since he’s not redundant because he doesn’t have a counterpart in this dimension (like most of the O5 and Bloodstorm). In that respect I can roll with Jimmy like Shatterstar or Longshot. But lose the Poison or whatever. And give him a personality which distinguishes him from his father.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 06-07-2018 at 07:56 PM.

Dunwich? This looks like a Dunwich horror...
    The lovecraftian fan in me approves.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    The lovecraftian fan in me approves.
    I'm glad someone got it.

Spectacular Member

I wonder if Bunn is going to acknowledge that EyeBoy’s death was ignored in OML 40 hehehe

If we look @ the new team:

-Polaris (still there)
    -Xorn (dead)
    -Bloodstorm (still there)
    -Jimmy (...yeah)
    -Daken (he's gonna be in this arc, helping hunt down Jimmy)
    -Gazing Nightshade (prolly ran off w/ the Raksha)

so a good portion of the team is still staying around. and it's not like Elixir or the Raksha won't be back. the only real loss was Xorn. what I'm hyped for next is whenever the Sleepers are popping up:

http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/16...ed-your-marvel

Even reading a book from #-0.5AU can leave you confused while the story plays out, esp. if it's a book designed to frell with your mind. If you're intrigued, you keep reading and look for more issues (or Google for info these days).
    Blue #1 is pretty impressionable.

BANNED

No Magneto or Princess Lorna makes it a tough read..I dont want nothing to do with these goofy Wolverine ripoffs.

So I avoid Blue all these weeks because I couldn't handle two of the worst Wolverine knock-offs, waiting for Tyke and O5, and their coming back issue is about blondpoisonverine? F$%k me.