• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 3449 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 2449294933493399343934453446344734483449345034513452345334593499 ... LastLast
Results 51,721 to 51,735 of 52830

The next X-Men '92 two-pack: Storm and Bishop.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    The next X-Men '92 two-pack: Storm and Bishop.

90's perm...lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    .......................anyways,,,,Dewanda Wise for Storm <3 <3 <3
    Yes Dewanda is an excellent choice and I also have in mind Yaya Dacosta. I think she is like 5"8 or 5"9?

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    .......................anyways,,,,Dewanda Wise for Storm <3 <3 <3
    Attachment 67090

She gorgeous.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3rrytop View Post
    Yes Dewanda is an excellent choice and I also have in mind Yaya Dacosta. I think she is like 5"8 or 5"9?
    I like her too!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

She's very pretty, but I'm not sold on her as Storm. She would have been great as Monica(in Capt. Marvel), but I'm not feeling her as Storm. (She's just sooo American, I don't see Ororo there. I like her, this interview is everything, but I don't feel Ororo in there.)
    Last edited by yogaflame; 06-14-2018 at 09:42 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Attachment 67090

She gorgeous.
    Oh wow, those cheek bones and brows are pretty close to Storm.

When and if they bring over the X-Characters to the MCU, how would you feel about an older actress playing Storm? (I really do not want to see anymore Teenybopper Ororos)

I think it would fit more with Chadwick, who is about 42 I believe.

If you've been watching Black Lightning on the CW, how would you all feel about Christine Adams. She plays Lynn Pierce, BL's Ex Wife and Mother to his daughters. She's also 5'8" and I think a good actress. (There is this magical quality to her eyes that sold it for me. )

It also would be nice that they cast an older Actress because hell why not? So what if she's older (40s isn't even old) I hate they cast someone so young for Captain Marvel, but I digress...
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    When and if they bring over the X-Characters to the MCU, how would you feel about an older actress playing Storm? (I really do not want to see anymore Teenybopper Ororos)

If you've been watching Black Lightning on the CW, how would you all feel about Christine Adams. She plays Lynn Pierce, BL's Ex Wife and Mother to his daughters. She's also 5'8" and I think a good actress. (There is this magical quality to her eyes that sold it for me. )

It also would be nice that they cast an older Actress because hell why not? So what if she's older (40s isn't even old) I hate they cast someone so young for Captain Marvel, but I digress...
    yaaasssss!!!! I'm all for her sign her up asap
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yaaasssss!!!! I'm all for her sign her up asap
    LOL Can you really see it?
    Richard Alexander

LOL Can you really see it?
    yes I can actually and shes taller not 5'11 but 5'8 with a heel would do the job easily. did you make that collage it's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes I can actually and shes taller not 5'11 but 5'8 with a heel would do the job easily. did you make that collage it's nice.
    Yeah I made it. Thanks.

And yes, I want to see a tall woman play Storm. A woman who looks like she's lived life, had adventures, became a goddess, etc. Halle/Alexandria just isn't it for me. (Though I blame the directors/writers more than I blame them.)
    Richard Alexander

Personally, I don't care about MCU Ororo lining up with T'Challa. Ororo is her own character, and I am more interested in seeing her as a goddess bringing rain to the drought-stricken, and as a young woman learning about America(and the world/wider universe), becoming a superhero, and a leader of her peers. If they introduce a 40 year old Storm to the MCU, where has she been? We'll miss her entire growth arc.

I understand Fox has a 'young' Storm now, but she's been horrible. Let's just forget that even happened(because, really, it's not like that Storm has been well-fleshed out anyways), and recast a new, tall, black African Ororo and watch her lose her parents, watch her pick Xavier's pocket, watch her be the BEST thief in Cairo, watch her WALK ACROSS THE SAHARA. Watch her kill a man who tried to rape her. Watch her become a GODDESS. And then watch her become STORM, the superhero, and later Storm, the leader. If we start off with a 40 year old Storm, what are we going to see? What story arc can unfold? If she's 40, she's had her powers for almost 30 years already! Where has she been? At least with Tony Stark*who I also feel is a bit too old, he didn't create his armor until later in life. We still got to see his whole journey.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Yeah I made it. Thanks.

And yes, I want to see a tall woman play Storm. A woman who looks like she's lived life, had adventures, became a goddess, etc. Halle/Alexandria just isn't it for me. (Though I blame the directors/writers more than I blame them.)
    you're very welcome and I agree with all of this. fox didnt csbt the right actors and they didnt write her in character as being the goddess comic book fans read about. foxmen storm is mousy, inert, and an immensely weaker version than her comic counterpart. I would be really happy to see the character completely rebooted when and if Disney gets fox.

The show makes her look taller than 5'8.