View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 449 of 619 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499549 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 9276
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Editorial wouldn't have been able to get as many cheap shots had Jeansus been around.
    Are you kidding? The potential for cheap shots would be even higher, because it would include all the stuff with Emma too, and Jean being able to tell how much Scott sucks when she is not around.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Jean hasn't talked a bad word about Scott or his revolution since she came back.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Jean hasn't talked a bad word about or Scott or his revolution since she came back.
    True, it would require bad writing for her too do that. Enter Rosenberg.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Are you kidding? The potential for cheap shots would be even higher, because it would include all the stuff with Emma too, and Jean being able to tell how much Scott sucks when she is not around.
    I honestly have a hard time imagining anyone doing something that dumb after the Incel Forge fiasco from EXM. It would've been waaayyyy too obvious. By focusing on Cyclops' eviiiiillll professional misdeeds, editorial can pretend it's not personal. By, huh, having mouthpiece characters hugging themselves and running away because Scott is a jerk.

I honestly have a hard time imagining anyone doing something that dumb after the Incel Forge fiasco from EXM. It would've been waaayyyy too obvious. By focusing on Cyclops' eviiiiillll professional misdeeds, editorial can pretend it's not personal. By, huh, having mouthpiece characters hugging themselves and running away because Scott is a jerk.
    Heh...they just did an event about an Incel building a world where no one gets laid. I put nothing past them.

Alright, any last minute Cyclops-centric predictions for tomorrow's issue and its off-panel fallout?

Scott on his knees crying and begging Chuck for forgiveness? Scott and Jean reuniting off-panel during the inevitable/classic Hickman Time Jump?
    Kamala dives in with a jetpack and kidnaps Cyke away to good adventures.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Kamala dives in with a jetpack and kidnaps Cyke away to good adventures.
    I’d kill for a homage scene where Kamala, in response to people blaming Scott, says “The X-Men are jerks!” Just like that Kitty Pryde scene

Let's keep making Scott look weird by making him hang out with teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Let's keep making Scott look weird by making him hang out with teenagers.
    It worked for Wolverine and his 300 sidekicks...

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Heh...they just did an event about an Incel building a world where no one gets laid. I put nothing past them.
    Fair enough, lol. Still, they're trying to pass off AoXM as some sort of deep commentary (People enjoy getting laid!!! Sex police lame!!!) on Utopias/Dystopias. Jean arbitrarily bagging on Scott would be something else entirely.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 07-16-2019 at 05:05 PM.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Ok I’ve been thinking about lately is how weird people are about Cyclops post being possessed by apocalypse. Like of course anyone that went through something so traumatic and violating would be screwed after going through that. However most characters are really cruel to him about it. Like Logan is one of the few to actually be helpful about it. That and the fact a lot of fans call Cyke ‘whiny’ etc. It’s almost like some lingering sexism or something weird like that. Maybe I’m wrong but in other types of fandom people don’t get mad for a character being screwed up by something like that.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Fair enough. Still, they're trying to pass off AoXM as some sort of deep commentary (People enjoy getting laid!!! Sex police lame!!!) on Utopias/Dystopias. Jean arbitrarily bagging on Scott would be something else entirely.
    As opposed to Havok and Dani? Nah, I might be wrong, but I imagine they wouldn't miss the golden opportunity of having Jean whine about all of Scott's alleged flaws, specially considering she is one of the few with a legitimate grievance due to the psychic affair. Maybe even have her bang Logan just to make Scott suffer more before they get back together, while of course never bringing up the fact he tried to murder her granddaughter for the same reason the Shi'ar murdered the rest of her family (even though Hope's on the team).

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post
    Ok I’ve been thinking about lately is how weird people are about Cyclops post being possessed by apocalypse. Like of course anyone that went through something so traumatic and violating would be screwed after going through that. However most characters are really cruel to him about it. Like Logan is one of the few to actually be helpful about it. That and the fact a lot of fans call Cyke ‘whiny’ etc. It’s almost like some lingering sexism or something weird like that. Maybe I’m wrong but in other types of fandom people don’t get mad for a character being screwed up by something like that.
    Logan and Emma were more caring and understanding than Jean and Chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post
    The theory is that most of the X-Men are screwed up so why should Scott get special treatment. I personally suspect he's at the next level in that department but that's the theory. There are arguments to be made for others who are, like Illyana or Warren, or should be, like Jean, but generally most characters don't carry their wounds so deep, or for so long, or effect them as much. Different people come to different conclusions for why that is.

Logan and Emma were more caring and understanding than Jean and Chuck.
    Emma is not understanding of Scott's trauma. Never has been. She loves him, but she has very little tolerance for his weakness. As for Logan well...