Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    How this is even possible, Scott is dating two women but he is also single? what kind aof magic is this
    Players gonna play. Pimps gonna pimp. It's a power fantasy thing.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Shaw thought it was pretty funny. Scott is trying his best to keep a straight face. Emma is offended and embarrassed. She didn’t laugh off their basic shade, her reaction lended credence to accusation. All three reactions did really. It’s all right if Emma has her not so fresh days. She gets fine ass men and they clearly don’t care that her vagina has an odor.
    lmfao I love you so much. cyclops and shaw have a kink for stinky c@@ch!!!! lolol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Players gonna play. Pimps gonna pimp. It's a power fantasy thing.
    Hickman wrote Scott as a player on the 2nd issue of x-men. Writers really like to play fantasies using Cyclops

Two males and two females in an open relationship = total male power fantasy

Alright then. Not exactly MY fantasy, but you do you.

I remember very well JDW hinting that Scott could get Emma and Jean. I very much doubt Logan gonna have anything to do with this.
    Relationship without commmitment? really a male fantasy

These days seems like readers have to ask writers to write characters as theirselves not some mouthpiece.

Even if I think this not gonna happen, I alrady saw marvel greenlight some bad stories, so I have to be prepared.

I remember very well JDW hinting that Scott could get Emma and Jean. I very much doubt Logan gonna have anything to do with this.
    Relationship without commmitment? really a male fantasy

These days seems like readers have to ask writers to write characters as theirselves not some mouthpiece.

Even if I think this not gonna happen, I alrady saw marvel greenlight some bad stories, so I have to be prepared.
    You've seen the data pages, you've seen the screenshots of Jean being very friendly with Logan, but if you want to ignore that to insist Scott is awful and horrible and a Gary Stu author mouthpiece (who just got his ass kicked in by three 80-year old women in a book the creator directly wrote), you do you.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I'm not a fan of this status (I'm not saying that poly is wrong, it isn't) but this is not something that is happening only to Scott but also Jean.
    Marvel said at the same time that Jean was doing the same. Not Emma or any other girl but Jean
    It is not my fantasy and I'm not a fan of this but trying to be objective both characters are doing the same thing, not only scott.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 12-07-2019 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    You've seen the data pages, you've seen the screenshots of Jean being very friendly with Logan, but if you want to ignore that to insist Scott is awful and horrible and a Gary Stu author mouthpiece (who just got his ass kicked in by three 80-year old women in a book the creator directly wrote), you do you.
    Jean was always friendly with Logan and nothing ever happened. If it is so obvious why they just don't reveal then? 1. wont happen 2 there is a twist that is not what people thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm not a fan of this status (I'm not saying that poly is wrong, it isn't) but this is not something that is happening only to Scott but also Jean.
    Marvel said at the same time that Jean was doing the same. Not Emma or any other girl but Jean
    It is not my fantasy and I'm not a fan of this but trying to be objective both characters are doing the same thing, not only scott.
    Jean was never allowed to get another man that wasn't Scott? how this would change now?
    I'm skeptical. JDW interviews doesn't paint another partner for Jean. He even said they gave another partner for Jean on AOX because she only had Scott, why would he do that when he knew the plans?it was a matter of months to it happen.
    then on a interview he teased Emma and Jean with Scott, no mention of Logan.
    Kitty&piotr and me being skeptical has many evidence to support us
    Last edited by spirit2011; 12-07-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Jean was always friendly with Logan and nothing ever happened. If it is so obvious why they just don't reveal then? 1. wont happen 2 there is a twist that is not what people thinks.
    And Scott and Emma and Jean were never in an open relationship. Things change. If you want to use the only implied evidence that Scott is sexually dominating both Jean and Emma, but ignore the equally implied evidence that Logan is part of that, I'm not sure what to say.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Kitty&piotr and me being skeptical has many evidence to support us
    I don't have anything againts jogan or Wolverine but the only tease so far is with Wolverine (which is not a bad thing). That's more than what she has with scott at the moment

and they don't even let her be with scott (they haven't been together for 15 years, nobody remembers them as a functional couple) to say that is because Marvel cares about their relationship (they don't, Beast had more of a relationship with Jean than Scott, even if brief).
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 12-07-2019 at 05:15 PM.

BANNED

Honestly, I think the best thing within this new turn might be to establish the characters within it as individually as possible before going into the romance aspect. Or, at least with Jean, Scott, Emma and Logan. Like...establish them, what they feel, what they want to accomplish, their goals first before how they compliment each other romantically. Have platonic relationships by all means! In fact, build off of that!! True romance blossoms from that base understanding, after all, and then delve into it.

I personally love seeing the couple characters as individuals just as much as with each other; it's why Gambit and Rogue's marriage seemed to mean so much when it finally happened--they'd had years of having their own introspective adventures and perspectives laid out for us to see that when it happened, after all the growth we saw them go through, it felt just so amazing!

Ironically, for a slow burn author, I think Hickman might need a bit more patience with that aspect of the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Honestly, I think the best thing within this new turn might be to establish the characters within it as individually as possible before going into the romance aspect. Or, at least with Jean, Scott, Emma and Logan. Like...establish them, what they feel, what they want to accomplish, their goals first before how they compliment each other romantically. Have platonic relationships by all means! In fact, build off of that!! True romance blossoms from that base understanding, after all, and then delve into it.

I personally love seeing the couple characters as individuals just as much as with each other; it's why Gambit and Rogue's marriage seemed to mean so much when it finally happened--they'd had years of having their own introspective adventures and perspectives laid out for us to see that when it happened, after all the growth we saw them go through, it felt just so amazing!

Ironically, for a slow burn author, I think Hickman might need a bit more patience with that aspect of the plot.
    Gambit and Rogue was good because they have their fair share of adventures separated. I didn't cared for them, but the mini sold very well that they belonged together.

Logan, Emma and Scott are all established characters. i don't think they need more to stablish their individuality.
    Jean needs more work, she came back last year and had little character development that was later ignored.
    I don't see this working at all. Specially that Hickman regressed Jean, and a 4 way seems even more regressing

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    And Scott and Emma and Jean were never in an open relationship. Things change. If you want to use the only implied evidence that Scott is sexually dominating both Jean and Emma, but ignore the equally implied evidence that Logan is part of that, I'm not sure what to say.
    things change or the writer is ignoring the characters stories so they become posterboys to his new status quo?
    I'm not ignoring the Logan tease, but saw it hundreds of time to not go anywhere.
    and have more evidence of it not happening, than happening

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't have anything againts jogan or Wolverine but the only tease so far is with Wolverine (which is not a bad thing). That's more than what she has with scott at the moment

and they don't even let her be with scott (they haven't been together for 15 years, nobody remembers them as a functional couple) to say that is because Marvel cares about their relationship (they don't, Beast had more of a relationship with Jean than Scott, even if brief).
    you mean teen beast and jeen? that lasted on epage and was later dismissed.

Another thing I noticed Jean is single. At least she was called Ms Grey on X-force
    I don't think poly will have anything to do with her
    Last edited by spirit2011; 12-07-2019 at 06:04 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post

They do have years of individual personal development...it's all there In the XM-back issues. HiX-Man isn't using them blindly. He's obviously (well maybe not so obvious to some) taken into account all the relationship drama that has transpired between them and decided he wanted to go a different route and place their romantic history with each other in a different context.
    It really is just that simple.
    It's the readers who, in trying to make sense of it, makes it more compkex than it is...making Everests out of anthills.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 12-08-2019 at 06:31 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    They do have years of individual personal development...it's all there In the XM-back issues. HiX-Man isn't using them blindly. He's obviously (well maybe not so obvious to some) taken into account all the relationship drama that has transpired between them and decided he wanted to go a different route and place their romantic history with each other in a different context.
    It really is just that simple.
    It's the readers who, in trying to make sense of it, makes it more compkex than it is...making Everests out of anthills.
    Maybe, but does it hurt to properly establish and, therefore, contextualise it from within this new era? It would give us not only better insight as to where the characters are coming from, but truly highlight their strengths and weaknesses on their own terms rather than in relation to each other's romantic status.

Astonishing Member

X-Men#3 was awesome.Jonathan Hickman writes the X-men stories quite well.
    Yu art in this story,it shows why he is a great choice to be the artist of this comic book.
    And last but not least i liked how in this story the funny scenes were written,that scene when of the villiains said she broken the hip to Cyclops for example was quite funny.