Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Fallen Angels #3 Preview

APOTH APPROACHES! PSYLOCKE’S PAST THREATENS HER NEW TEAM!
    Psylocke’s past continues to haunt her as she molds her companions into a fighting force… But can they take on the children of Apoth?

(W) Bryan Edward Hill
    (A) Szymon Kudranski
    (C) Ashley Witter

BANNED

I can hear the furious typing of a half dozen of X23 fans all the way from here.

Kwannon needs to take several seats. Laura has been taking down giant robots daily, while Kwannon was taking her beauty sleep.

And I really don't like this art.

Yep, this mentor crap is ruining it.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I can hear the furious typing of a half dozen of X23 fans all the way from here.
    Err, I was completely fine with her characterization on the other issues and have defended it but I'll have to side with them on this one.

You predicted my post. I'm very sorry but we do not allow precogs on Krakoa.

i like the art. i don't care about the story just yet. coincidentally, the artist is just fresh off of a Mandarin appearance. i wonder if Psylocke holds a grudge.

BANNED

X23 was distracted by Cable getting hurt, showing her development from the "mission first soulless kill machine" to the more "humane" or whatever version from later runs.

And the rage thing is just a continuation from last issue. But its going to be the same circus.

Gonna have to agree with the thread on this one. X-23 fans have every right to tell this book to **** off.

X23 was distracted by Cable getting hurt, showing her development from the "mission first soulless kill machine" to the more "humane" or whatever version from later runs.

And the rage thing is just a continuation from last issue. But its going to be the same circus.
    She didn't turn sloppy because she's more compassionate now. She's still the best killer and soldier among these 3 characters.

BANNED

Fortunately, I don’t care about what they like.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

The art is bad, but I do appreciate Bable's bootyass, although that can't be comfortable.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Fortunately, I don’t care about what they like.
    Its Ri. Dic. U. Lous. I hope Fallen Angels got cancelled or relaunched or whatever so we dont have to deal with that bs every month.

Astonishing Member

Well being outside in the sun made the art better