Page 831 of 2453 FirstFirst ... 33173178182182782882983083183283383483584188193113311831 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,465 of 36787
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

And...I am finally allowed to go back to work in about a few hours.

...Yeah, kind of a crazy week.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    And...I am finally allowed to go back to work in about a few hours.

...Yeah, kind of a crazy week.
    Glad to hear that it's going back to normal for you.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    The last two seasons, which felt underwhelming and anti-climactic.
    We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. I remember really enjoying and being largely satisfied with what was presented for the last two seasons.

Though I can kinda see how it might not be everyone's cup of tea.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Oden's big thing in the most recent chapter is some high quality classic One Piece stuff.

Been a while since we had something quite like this.
    Just read it, and yeah. That's the kind of crazy stunt that I want to see in a One Piece backstory.

And I do like the reveal about Orochi's backstory. It makes his general attitude towards Wano understandable and gives him a bit of depth. But much like Doflamingo he's long since wasted away any sympathy he might've garnered from the tragic events of his past.

Extraordinary Member

My Hero Academia: This raid is going really good, and I like that the doctor is actually panicking instead of being smug about some extra hidden perfect escape plan. This whole thing might go down without trouble.

spoilers:
    The doctor gets lucky and manages to release 5 High Ends.
    end of spoilers

Well f***.

Samurai 8: Oh wow, we're actually talking romantic relationships as Hachimaru gets shown up by the cool new samurai in front of Ann. But instead of truly sulking about it, both Ann and Hachimaru seek out advice from more experienced people. Good going kids, that's the correct way to deal with things.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i'm gone for a bit.

don't ask. i won't answer.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i'm gone for a bit.

don't ask. i won't answer.
    Are you going on a date? Or going to see Sonic the Hedgehog and complain how there's no Sonic x Zelda romance?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Gettin' real "pot, meet kettle" around here...
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Just read it, and yeah. That's the kind of crazy stunt that I want to see in a One Piece backstory.

And I do like the reveal about Orochi's backstory. It makes his general attitude towards Wano understandable and gives him a bit of depth. But much like Doflamingo he's long since wasted away any sympathy he might've garnered from the tragic events of his past.
    I'd say these are some pretty iconic panels for Wano. Some of my favorite in this flashback and maybe this arc yet.

And yeah cool that we got more insight into Orochi. And a little but for Kaidou too, he's been fairly low key in this flashback thus far.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Are you going on a date? Or going to see Sonic the Hedgehog and complain how there's no Sonic x Zelda romance?
    you know what? i'm gonna be real right now. just really real.

i'm tired. i am drained of all strength in my soul because **** has been hard for me the last few months.

my uncle died. he died suddenly and without warning. and my mom had to guilt trip my aunt to go spend some time with my other aunt to help her grieve.

i found out my aunt and cousin are scum bags and i have to pretend to be nice to them because that's what's expected of me.

my book, which i spent the better part of 3 years working on, hasn't sold a single copy in over 8 months, because people who said they'd read it haven't touched it because "they don't read books".

i got driven off twitter because i tried to do something nice for a friend of mine.

my teeth are so bad now, i wake up with a mouthfull of blood daily and spitting out pieces of teeth for god knows how long. but i can't get them fixed because we don't have the money.

none of my IRL friends have seen me in over a year because they are too busy with their own families to check how i'm doing.

in fact, one of my front teeth popped off as i was eating chicken and i damn near choked on it.

but i still check in with my best friend to see if he's doing ok because he's a recovering alchohalic and he's still dealing with what his ex's husband did to his kids. i'm literally having to keep him and a lot of other people up because i'm a nice guy and whatever problems i have are nothing compared to theirs.

and it seems like every time i open my eyes, i'm doing something to make something angry, like everything i do is a burden to someone else.

and today was just the cherry on top of this emotional sundae, i can't even do a little small thing to make myself the least bit happy.

so once again, i had to fight the overwhelming urge to walk into my mom's room, find her .45, go into the garage and end it all because i don't seem to matter anymore.

so that's the reason. when i say "i'm gone", i'm mean i'm staying off my computer and the internet because it's not helping. i'm going away from the forum for a while. not sure when i'll be back or even if i'll be back. i just know that i'm a wreck and i need to get back to my happiness.

once i hit post, i'm closing the messager, shutting off my computer, turning off the lights and probably cry myself to sleep because i'm so damn screwed up and i'm so damn tired.

good night.

I'm sorry to hear that man.

You seriously don't deserve any of that. All I can really say is that we're here for you.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Oh god, I am so sorry. We are here for you.

You definitely don't need that kind of crap.

****, I was just trying to joke around. Didn't know it was bad, much less that bad. I'm sincerely sorry if I upset you.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

MoR, if I were in the room with you I'd hug you. I hope you can make it through this and that things improve for you

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Damn, man, I didn't know things were going that badly for you. I really hope things take a turn for the better. Until then, just know that we're all here for you if you need us.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!