Page 1023 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 235239239731013101910201021102210231024102510261027103310731123 ... LastLast
Results 15,331 to 15,345 of 19298

Definitely was a bit weird not having the fans there. It honestly just took me out of the show so I didn't even bother watching it all.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Definitely was a bit weird not having the fans there. It honestly just took me out of the show so I didn't even bother watching it all.
    While I agree it's surreal, I honestly thought it was kinda interesting because it just had a different feel to it. I'm sure it'll get old real fast as nothing makes a show better more than a hot crowd, but overall I actually thought it was a fairly solid show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Vince wants the city to cancel Mania. if they do it, he can collect insurance on the event
    In fairness to Vince, that is the financially sensible solution. It will most likely be cancelled anyway, so let the City/Government do it so you dont take a massive financial loss

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    It's why you pay for insurance.
    and the insurance only pays out if someone else other than the WWE cancels it.

Quote Originally Posted by AdventureBliss View Post
    In fairness to Vince, that is the financially sensible solution. It will most likely be cancelled anyway, so let the City/Government do it so you dont take a massive financial loss

and the insurance only pays out if someone else other than the WWE cancels it.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure at this point the WWE is simply waiting for Tampa to cancel the event for them. If it's going to be cancelled anyways, might as well make a bit of lemondade out of the lemons you're dealt with.

Ultimate Member

Cancelled or postponed, that's the question?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Insurance companies have been trying their hardest to deny coverage claiming act of god to deny amid virus concerns. A lot of Americans have been finding this out the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure at this point the WWE is simply waiting for Tampa to cancel the event for them. If it's going to be cancelled anyways, might as well make a bit of lemondade out of the lemons you're dealt with.
    The WWE has a long history of making lemonade out of lemons.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Spectacular Member

I would be satisfied if they replayed this years royal rumble matches, or pulled any famous past matches.

I'm just wondering how wrestling matches can maintain any kind of "social distancing."
    Watching television is not an activity.

Ultimate Member

Just run replays of old shows/matches if needed. Maybe some network specials as well.

They can tape shows while they are in the PC. Tape a month of TV and give the talent a break.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They can tape shows while they are in the PC. Tape a month of TV and give the talent a break.
    If you tape in the PC, then there should be no spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Even if they still decide to take RAW and Smackdown live, if they're no house shows then at least they're getting a much lighter schedule by their standards. There's of course still travel to and from Floriday for Monday and Fridays, but to them at least that's gotta be chill compaired to their normal schedule.

And if Smackdown was an indication, they're using a very skeleton crew. The bulk of the roster probably won't be used even for the shows they are taping from the look of things.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Honestly with how this is and exposure etc. If Wrestlemania does get cancelled this year I'd suggest this...

- Do a special season finale episode for this week of shows. Leave a big cliffhanger deal...

- Then do 3-4 weeks of recap shows. Recapping the year each week in a studio with who they have. They can do special months/matches of 2019/2020.

Keeps exposure to a limited basis . AEW should do the same deal.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Even if they still decide to take RAW and Smackdown live, if they're no house shows then at least they're getting a much lighter schedule by their standards. There's of course still travel to and from Floriday for Monday and Fridays, but to them at least that's gotta be chill compaired to their normal schedule.

And if Smackdown was an indication, they're using a very skeleton crew. The bulk of the roster probably won't be used even for the shows they are taping from the look of things.
    A lot of WWE's roster live in the state of Florida. It probably won't be a big deal for them to show up at the PC for tapings. Doing tapings instead of going Live will be better for the time being because who knows how long the state will even allow for that. Get a couple of shows in the can now.

It seems that Impact is the only wrestling company that's got nothing to worried about as they have shows taped until mid April. Rebellion might not happen now but they are good otherwise.