Extraordinary Member

Default Jcogginsa's Randomized Tournament Round 1 Match 1: RNG 2 vs. Stigmazilla 2

This will be a match in Round One of My Randomized Tournament, whose rules will be different from typical tournaments.

The Round will last until Noon on Friday, at which point a vote will be held to determine the over all winner of the match.

Battles will take place in a generic city scape with no bystanders.

Additionally, the following universal caps will be in play to make things a bit more interesting

- Super speed will be capped at the ability to react to lightning (The slower stroke, to be specific). So no character will be able to move faster than that.
    - Destructive levels, whether via energy or physical effect, will be capped at mountain busting level. Durability will also be capped there.
    - All characters will be spotted a Generic Psychic Resistance ability based on their willpower.
    - There will be no Time-Travel to any point past the beginning of the round

The teams are

Team RNG 2

16: Iron Man
    41: Itachi Uchiha
    79: Din Djarin
    86: Carol Danvers
    137: King (NNT)
    205: Gallantmon
    237: Scar (FMA)
    252: Soundwave
    275: Imperialdramon
    294: Gilgamesh (Fate)

vs

Team Stigmazilla 2

6.Spider-Man
    8. Godzilla
    10. Gamera
    58. Gigan
    68. Anguirus
    78. Hedorah
    80. Guts
    88. Biollante
    155. Fat Buu
    277. Sloth

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    This will be a match in Round One of My Randomized Tournament, whose rules will be different from typical tournaments.

The Round will last until Noon on Friday, at which point a vote will be held to determine the over all winner of the match.

Battles will take place in a generic city scape with no bystanders.

Additionally, the following universal caps will be in play to make things a bit more interesting

- Super speed will be capped at the ability to react to lightning (The slower stroke, to be specific). So no character will be able to move faster than that.
    - Destructive levels, whether via energy or physical effect, will be capped at mountain busting level. Durability will also be capped there.
    - All characters will be spotted a Generic Psychic Resistance ability based on their willpower.
    - There will be no Time-Travel to any point past the beginning of the round

The teams are

Team RNG 2

16: Iron Man
    41: Itachi Uchiha
    79: Din Djarin
    86: Carol Danvers
    137: King (NNT)
    205: Gallantmon
    237: Scar (FMA)
    252: Soundwave
    275: Imperialdramon
    294: Gilgamesh (Fate)

vs

Team Stigmazilla 2

6.Spider-Man
    8. Godzilla
    10. Gamera
    58. Gigan
    68. Anguirus
    78. Hedorah
    80. Guts
    88. Biollante
    155. Fat Buu
    277. Sloth
    My kajiu can tear apart his team. Buu transmutes biggest threats right away, and Sloth can stop any quick opponents. Gamera, Heorah, the rest of my kajiu can crush the rest of the oppenets. Godzilla Earth especially has massive aoe attacks that can quickly eliminate multiple enemies at a time.

Extraordinary Member

Okay, it's time to vote on who wins. Everyone, PM me your votes for each match. Voting will close on Tuesday