Page 177 of 782 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277677 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 11718

Before Ishtar could respond, let alone follow through on the action she had planned on- binding Sasheem with magic- a great many things occurred at once. First darting off, the blue Majin apparently had a mind to simply lay waste to the planet until the target he had settled up, Jack, was eventually killed in the crossfire. That no one had bothered to offer the truth of things was ultimately ... strange, but in the end one supposed it mattered little, as after the Majin took off from the Lookout, Sarada took off after him with intent to kill; only for Etrina and Erosa to intervene and seal the Majin inside of a trashcan.

What happened inside that new prison however, was for no one but Sasheem to know however.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    The trashcan Sasheem was sealed in began to rumble, violently and glow as some sort of ki was beginning to gather inside of it and the Majin's screams could be heard inside, giving maple warning that something was about to occur. Then in one quick moment...it suddenly ripped apart in a large explosion of ki and blue smoke.

Bits and pieces of trash can and MAjin rapidly rained towards the ground.
    Unwilling to allow himself to be confined once more, Sasheem had seemingly blown himself to pieces. To which the only thing Ishtar could offer, even as the others began returning to the Lookout proper, was:

"He will be back."

Letting the spell that had been sitting on the tip of her tongue dissipate back into the haze of her subconscious then, the golden-eyed Oni returned her attention to a particular Saiyan who was now touching down upon the floor of the Lookout Plaza.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    If he had, Sarada surely would have lost whatever tenuous grip she had on her temper.

"Tch. Good riddance, *******." With that, she flew back to the Lookout.
    Their conversation beforehand interrupted, Ishtar waited for Sarada to approach, and when she did the first thing the Oni did was look her over, before healing what injuries she had sustained with a double-offering of Dūraoša, watching her carefully as the energy seeped into the injuries and mended them from the inside out. Satisfied that it had gone well enough to drop the pain down to a distant echo of what it once was, Ishtar offered a few words.

"There, it is done."

Though whether it was about the incident with Sasheem, or the mending of her injuries remained to be seen.

Before anything else could be said however, the Oni smiled, and stepped in; wrapping her arms around Sarada so that she might pull her into a comforting hug. After all, while the conversation had been interrupted by the tantrum Sasheem threw .. what her Saiyan love had said, was not forgotten. And really, that the Saiyan had expressed- without beating around the bush- a desire for one so bluntly; meant she really truly did.

.. Hopefully.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Their conversation beforehand interrupted, Ishtar waited for Sarada to approach, and when she did the first thing the Oni did was look her over, before healing what injuries she had sustained with a double-offering of Dūraoša, watching her carefully as the energy seeped into the injuries and mended them from the inside out. Satisfied that it had gone well enough to drop the pain down to a distant echo of what it once was, Ishtar offered a few words.

"There, it is done."

Though whether it was about the incident with Sasheem, or the mending of her injuries remained to be seen.

Before anything else could be said however, the Oni smiled, and stepped in; wrapping her arms around Sarada so that she might pull her into a comforting hug. After all, while the conversation had been interrupted by the tantrum Sasheem threw .. what her Saiyan love had said, was not forgotten. And really, that the Saiyan had expressed- without beating around the bush- a desire for one so bluntly; meant she really truly did.

.. Hopefully.
    Sarada sighed contently and basked in the healing energies Ishtar supplied her with, as well as the comforting feelings being transmitted between the. She could feel her physical injuries mending and knitting themselves back together, her bruises healing, and any internal injuries subsiding. She managed to tape her tail to its stump last night, so whether or not the healing magic returned it to its previous usefulness remained to be seen.

Before Sarada could thank her, her Oni lover closed in and wrapped her strong arms around the young Saiyan, pulling her into a comforting hug.

This. This was what she had been needing since yesterday. She buried her face into the crook of her love's neck and wrapped her arms around her waist to keep her close. Drinking in her scent and listening to heart beat through the blood vessels in her neck was more calming than anything anyone could have said.

She needed this. She needed to be held. She didn't care who saw or what anyone thought.

"Thank you, Ishtar."

'I love you so much, Ishtar.'
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Erosa let out a gasp, but not because Asha'rah had touched what she had intended.....in fact she found the path of her finger impeded.

There was a long awkward moment where one would not be faulted for finding themselves at a loss. Asha'rah certainly hadn't looked before she lept in regards to her attempt at pleasuring the Id, yet when the time came to go for the goal, so to speak, something that should be there was not, and something that was not suppose to be there....was.

".......H...Hey.....whats wrong?" The id, having been surprised at how forward the goddess had been up to that point, tilted her head in curiosity at the sudden pause between the two, seemingly unaware anything was off. "...your not...getting cold feet.....are you.........."
    Asha'rah blinked as her finger glided between Erosa's legs, finding not the organ she expected but...something else. Her hesitation did not go unnoticed by her partner. The Id tilted her head, eyes turning inquisitive. Her question, however, sent a gentle, happy laugh bubbling forth from Asha'rah's sun-burnished frame.

"Have you ever known me to get 'cold feet' about anything, Erosa? No, I'm simply surprised at what I've found is all, as many great adventures provide. Now let's see what we have here..."

The playful twinkle returned to her eyes as she kept her gaze locked to Erosa's. She might have looked down appraisingly, but whatever she saw would not change the passion, joy and anticipation she felt in this moment. Far better to communicate her mood wordlessly, while her hand reached a little lower and cupped Erosa between her legs. Fingers and palms worked their magic, feeling and massaging, stroking and rubbing as they worked out the nature of what lay in their grasp.

Sarada sighed contently and basked in the healing energies Ishtar supplied her with, as well as the comforting feelings being transmitted between them. She could feel her physical injuries mending and knitting themselves back together, her bruises healing, and any internal injuries subsiding. She managed to tape her tail to its stump last night, so whether or not the healing magic returned it to its previous usefulness remained to be seen.

Before Sarada could thank her, her Oni lover closed in and wrapped her strong arms around the young Saiyan, pulling her into a comforting hug.

This. This was what she had been needing since yesterday. She buried her face into the crook of her love's neck and wrapped her arms around her waist to keep her close. Drinking in her scent and listening to heart beat through the blood vessels in her neck was more calming than anything anyone could have said.

She needed this. She needed to be held. She didn't care who saw or what anyone thought.

"Thank you, Ishtar."

'I love you so much, Ishtar.'
    In the end, Sarada sank into the hug without a single protest, and without a single word passing between the two, Ishtar knew well just how much the Saiyan needed it more than she needed just about anything else in the moment. A testament to just how much pain had been offered- Sarada in particular- in less than a day. Content to let the hug linger awhile, enjoying the feel and familiar scent of her Saiyan love as they clung to each other in the light of the morning sun; the Oni offered a simple, 'I love you just as much, Sarada.' before falling silent for a moment more.

Eventually however, the realization of something that was itself, important, caused Ishtar to lift her head enough to kiss Sarada softly on the forehead before asking softly;

"Now ... Have you eaten yet ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    In the end, Sarada sank into the hug without a single protest, and without a single word passing between the two, Ishtar knew well just how much the Saiyan needed it more than she needed just about anything else in the moment. A testament to just how much pain had been offered- Sarada in particular- in less than a day. Content to let the hug linger awhile, enjoying the feel and familiar scent of her Saiyan love as they clung to each other in the light of the morning sun; the Oni offered a simple, 'I love you just as much, Sarada.' before falling silent for a moment more.

Eventually however, the realization of something that was itself, important, caused Ishtar to lift her head enough to kiss Sarada softly on the forehead before asking softly;

"Now ... Have you eaten yet ?"
    Time faded into the background. Sarada held Ishtar and allowed herself to be held for such a long time, until she knew that her inner strength had been restored. The day before, and the last fifteen minutes or so, had been mentally taxing. She would have loved nothing more than to crawl in bed with her lover and just hold her all throughout the night as they slept. Only then, she felt, would she truly be something resembling whole again.

Eventually, after a while, they finally separated. It was Ishtar who initiated it, with an all-important question on her lips. "Now... have you eaten yet?" The fact that she hadn't even thought of eating anything was a testament to how out of it she was. She hadn't eaten a morsel since she ate on the ship the day before, nearly twenty-four hours ago.

It was shocking that she hadn't keeled over yet.

"...no, I haven't." As if needing to punctuate her answer, her stomach growled with the fury of an category five hurricane combined with an F5 tornado. "Yeah, I should eat something."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Kai nods to Parsley.

“Well, two things: 1, don’t kill anyone who’s not Jagam or his partner while you are here. 2, keep the level of wanton destruction to a limited space. Plenty of wastelands around to spar and train in. Otherwise, welcome to Earth.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Kai nods to Parsley.

“Well, two things: 1, don’t kill anyone who’s not Jagam or his partner while you are here. 2, keep the level of wanton destruction to a limited space. Plenty of wastelands around to spar and train in. Otherwise, welcome to Earth.”
    Parsley was just about to demand who this man thought he was comparing her to the imbecilic Saiyans of the old generation when she remembered she killed an entire family just an hour ago because they annoyed her. That perhaps would have lessened the impact of her indignity.

"...very well. I will be on my best behavior while on this... charming world." She gave him her most charming smile, then turned away.

Directly into view of her sister and Ishtar embracing one another. If she didn't know any better, she would have thought they hadn't seen each other in years. Oh, she knew exactly why her younger sister clung to the older(?) woman so tightly. For comfort, her naturally calming presence, for help putting on a strong front with which to face the world. It was all very... noteworthy when she remembered back to Sarada insisting that she 'loved' Ishtar with all her heart.

The display taking place before her gave credence to that claim. Whether it would last or not remained to be seen. Certainly a development Parsley was looking forward to seeing, one way or the other.

The excitement was over and there was no desire within her at all to speak to any of these people, so she decided to wander about inside this minuscule palace for something worthy of holding her attention. Perhaps even a library, assuming this planet's denizens read anything other than sleazy garbage.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Held nodded and also departed to train, some off world and some back on Earth at Jinzi’s insistance (and payment).

Slak, too, would train offwrd at Namek.

Jinzi, after a few hours, gave Held, Slak, and P-sta small personal spaceships to go to their destinations.

Meanwhile, after that, Jinzi approaches Meagan.

“You want to train on Chroma, don’t you?”

Kai approaches Zaofan and Ochazuke with a written message.

“This was dropped off by Master Balon for the two of you.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Kai approaches Zaofan and Ochazuke with a written message.

“This was dropped off by Master Balon for the two of you.”
    Zaofan tilts his head with a smile, exchanging glances with Ochazuke and Kai. "Master Balon, eh? I wonder what he's been up to. It would be good to see him again. Thank you, Kai."

He takes the message and reads it.

Held nodded and also departed to train, some off world and some back on Earth at Jinzi’s insistance (and payment).

Slak, too, would train offwrd at Namek.

Jinzi, after a few hours, gave Held, Slak, and P-sta small personal spaceships to go to their destinations.

Meanwhile, after that, Jinzi approaches Meagan.

“You want to train on Chroma, don’t you?”
    Her eyes went a little wide, then she gave him a slight smile, "Either you're becoming psychic or you're reading me too well." Meagan then tilted her head slightly and pursed her lips briefly in thought, "I've spent a lot of time thinking on this, and yeah going back to Chroma might be the best way for me to train. I figured you'll need to stay on Earth, but I want to spend at least a few weeks with you here before going."

Thinking back to that image Sarada showed her, "Jinzi, can we spend one day together, at the beach? Relaxing and swimming and enjoying each other's company, you know, just having some fun? One day, then it's months and months of training."
    Last edited by Tami; 07-16-2018 at 10:49 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Her eyes went a little wide, then she gave him a slight smile, "Either you're becoming psychic or you're reading me too well." Meagan then tilted her head slightly and pursed her lips briefly in thought, "I've spent a lot of time thinking on this, and yeah going back to Chroma might be the best way for me to train. I figured you'll need to stay on Earth, but I want to spend at least a few weeks with you here before going."

Thinking back to that image Sarada showed her, "Jinzi, can we spend one day together, at the beach? Relaxing and swimming and enjoying each other's company, you know, just having some fun? One day, then it's months and months of training."
    He nods and smiles.

“That sounds wonderful.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

He nods and smiles.

“That sounds wonderful.”
    Meagan gives him a quick, excited, happy kiss, "Looks like I need to do some shopping." She lifts up into the air, "I'll be back as soon as I can." with that she blasts off, heading towards the nearest Major City.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Time faded into the background. Sarada held Ishtar and allowed herself to be held for such a long time, until she knew that her inner strength had been restored. The day before, and the last fifteen minutes or so, had been mentally taxing. She would have loved nothing more than to crawl in bed with her lover and just hold her all throughout the night as they slept. Only then, she felt, would she truly be something resembling whole again.

Eventually, after a while, they finally separated. It was Ishtar who initiated it, with an all-important question on her lips. "Now... have you eaten yet?" The fact that she hadn't even thought of eating anything was a testament to how out of it she was. She hadn't eaten a morsel since she ate on the ship the day before, nearly twenty-four hours ago.

It was shocking that she hadn't keeled over yet.

"...no, I haven't." As if needing to punctuate her answer, her stomach growled with the fury of an category five hurricane combined with an F5 tornado. "Yeah, I should eat something."
    Ishtar nodded, as Sarada's stomach offered a truth that echoed her spoken words. And as the Oni herself thought about it, she realized something. It had been twenty-four hours at least since the Saiyan had eaten anything. Evidence to the state her lover was in, obviously, as much as it was a small wonder that the Saiyan hadn't attempted to eat someone alive.

Making sure that was taken care of before they did anything else, was certainly the priority.

"Well then, I believe that is the first thing we will do." Ishtar offered them with a small smile. "While we do that though, I would like to discuss the ... our plan, in the coming months. I do not intend to leave for anywhere without you, yet there are some things I do need to take care of ..." the Oni then stated before trailing off.

"In any event ..." the golden-eyed Oni said, picking up where she trailed off, "would you like to eat up here on the Lookout, or would you like to explore a bit ? I have uh ... five hundred thousand credits, that could be put to use."

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat still climb up this tower looks down saying " hmm this would be a lot easier if I could fly." " Never learn how to do that." " never thought I need to learn it." " I have a great horizontal leap."

" my main mode of transportation is either hopping or jumping to where I want to go." " never thought I see the day where my main mode of transportation would be a option." " well it's a good thing I can cling walls, because that is a long way down." " well better get back to climbing.

Praxat continues her climb up said tower saying " wow the scenery is certainly beautiful from up here." " my big round bulging eyes give me a great view." " too bad I can't move them." " okay it's not to bad at least my eyes give me 360 degree vision."

" well almost I can't actually see behind me." " I don't actually have want they call a neck like earthlings do." " well I do but it's not like those of the earthlings." " I'm basically nearsighted so I can only see well at a distance ."

" one neat thing about my eyes is that if they ever get damage I can regenerate them." " my eyes are sensitive to movement so I can naturally see fast moving objects with out the use of Ki." " I can pretty much detect the slightest of movement. " I have excellent night vision , and I can detect the color blue far better than a earthling can."

" as well as detect colors in very low light environments. " " I have two transparent eyelids." " they're great for protect my eyes under water and keeping them moist on land." " okay I guess that's enough talking to my self."

" still who the hell builds a tower out in the middle of nowhere?" " and who in the hell would make one this ridiculously high?" " well who ever did it must be a masochist."
    Praxat finally makes it up the tower and to her surprise there's absolutely nothing at the top. Praxat sighs saying " okay now I thinking some one just built this damn thing just to troll people." " what the hell was the point of me climbing this." " I thought there would be something on the top, but it turns out there's absolutely nothing up here.

" I figure ridiculous tall tower in the middle of nowhere." " must be something on the top?" " nope it's a whole lot of nothing." since Praxat is near sighted she is bad at judging distances .

things she thinks are far away are actually closer to her then she thinks. For instance the tower she just climb isn't as tall as she thinks it is. Praxat looks around saying " I'm seriously going to fine the ******* who built this and give him a piece of my mind."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.