Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    The art is OK.
    The shade is real. Ora out here like...

I'm genuinely surprised that such a simple technique hasn't been used against Isca before. It seems basic. I'd prefer a true tactician like Storm or Mags to have used it against her, not to make Sunspot look good. Yeah, I dislike Sunspot.
    *waves and moos at sexy Sobunar*
    Sunspot is a true tactician though. I mean hell while the Illuminati and Sheild were off fudging around Roberto and his Avengers were actually getting **** done.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    This looks good. I want this power of Isca's explained/explored a bit.

And I'm so here for Mags on the seat of loss!
    She seems to have multiple powers immortality and probability manipulation. When she is in situations where her powers can't tweak the odds in her favor, her powers force her to switch sides in order to survive.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

More Isca! More Isca now!
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Do we know the names of all the seats ?
    Ora is Law.
    Magneto is Loss.
    What are the others ? Love ? Log ? Is there a theme ?

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    She seems to have multiple powers immortality and probability manipulation. When she is in situations where her powers can't tweak the odds in her favor, her powers force her to switch sides in order to survive.
    Maybe its genesis, her omega powers have yet to be declassified. Laybe they mean longevity/immortality for those she holds dear.
    Last edited by Reigna; 06-24-2022 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Do we know the names of all the seats ?
    Ora is Law.
    Magneto is Loss.
    What are the others ? Love ? Log ? Is there a theme ?
    Xilo is history, logos is art and dreams, isca is victory, idyl is stalemate, lactuca is above us, sobunar is below us and finally storm is all-around-us.

RCO008_1642065140.jpg
    20220609_064836.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Gideon. One of the only three Externals still alive and in this dimension (the other two being Absolom - the non Mercator one - and Burke - who was killed in his last appearance, but then shown reincarnated as a baby pages later. So he's like, a toddler now, lol, but still counts. Especially since someone like Tempus could age him back up to his usual appearance in no time).

You're only HALF-Right, you're forgetting Apocalypse AND White Sword, both of whom are also CONFIRMED Externals as well, and there's other theorized Externals, Cannonball AND Dazzler, both of whom mysteriously resurrected from confirmed death (in Alison's case, repeatedly)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    You're only HALF-Right, you're forgetting Apocalypse AND White Sword, both of whom are also CONFIRMED Externals as well, and there's other theorized Externals, Cannonball AND Dazzler, both of whom mysteriously resurrected from confirmed death (in Alison's case, repeatedly)
    When was White Sword confirmed as an External?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Xilo is history, logos is art and dreams, isca is victory, idyl is stalemate, lactuca is above us, sobunar is below us and finally storm is all-around-us.

RCO008_1642065140.jpg
    20220609_064836.jpg
    And there's also the seats of Night, which seem like we're on the verge of having revealed to the reader.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    Nope, I didn't forget Apocalypse or the White Sword, they're literally the reason I specified Externals who were both alive AND in this dimension currently. And I'm a big fan of the theory Sam is an External, but the last official word we got on that was that he's not one, so until they actually explicitly reverse that claim and say that he is one, I'd argue it remains just a fan theory. Same with Alison. But YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwyatt View Post
    In X of Swords: Stasis it was mentioned. That issue also had a data page on Apocalypse's sword Scarab, and it was said to be a gift forged by his sister-in-law Isca, and 'imbued with External Sorrow.' The Externals have always been spoken of as mutant zeitgeists, embodiments of certain concepts and ideas, but there aren't any stated to be Sorrow, so I've always assumed that Isca is an External as well, and her embodiment is Sorrow. Thus her immortality is due to her External nature and her tychokinesis is her power, and omega level - all the Externals have mutant powers separate from their immortality, so that makes the most sense for me. And the White Sword's External nature was never detailed, he was just referred to as an External, but my guess is that he'd be the embodiment of something like Valor.

And there's also the seats of Night, which seem like we're on the verge of having revealed to the reader.
    Yeah that will happen but likely not now.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I'd prefer a true tactician like Storm or Mags to have used it against her, not to make Sunspot look good. Yeah, I dislike Sunspot.
    *waves and moos at sexy Sobunar*
    Thoughts & Prayers, bb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    According to Ewing, Sunspot is a master tactician and strategist.

Yeah, I’m still not buying it either, but Al insists. And I suppose Berto was trained by Magneto and Storm, and Cable too. So there’s that.
    I fully recognize that many of my beloved fellow X-brethren often restrict their reading to that of X-titles, but did nobody read Ewing's New Avengers? Ewing did wonders with Berto.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Sunspot is a true tactician though. I mean hell while the Illuminati and Sheild were off fudging around Roberto and his Avengers were actually getting **** done.
    Ah-ha! Y'all I found the other one who read it ^^^ lol.

Astonishing Member

Correct me if I’m wrong, buit (discounting the Night seats) magneto is the first non-Omega to take a seat?

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Correct me if I’m wrong, buit (discounting the Night seats) magneto is the first non-Omega to take a seat?
    He’s been an Omega since HOX/POX.

Astonishing Member

One of the X of Swords issues iirc