Page 452 of 492 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 7375

Came here to see if anyone talked about the Red Annual...

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    I’m gonna guess that the other fandom did not take this well.
    From what I've seen most people were fine with it. The way I saw Jean didn't directly asked for them to work together. More of a "heroes should rely on each other instead of fighting" kind of thing. A lot of people are just glad he apologized and that Jean went to comfront him in the first place.

BANNED

"I'm sorry."

It sure is easy to get away with murder in the MU.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ray View Post
    "I'm sorry."

To be fair, the Scott that Black Bolt killed himself was an illusion by Emma. The real Scott died because of the mists.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ray View Post
    "I'm sorry."

It always is. Namor drowned Wakanda, BP had Atlantis attacked and tried to murder Namor like three times. Then they both just got over it in the middle secret wars.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    To be fair, the Scott that Black Bolt killed himself was an illusion by Emma. The real Scott died because of the mists.
    Speaking of which when is Emma going to apologize for instigating an unnecessary conflict and willingly killed a bunch of Inhumans.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

This issue of Lockjaw was a blast, btw. It's got a true origin story of Lockjaw that builds directly off of what happened in Black Bolt. There's also some wonderful references to the rest of the multiverse in a way that's either a throwaway nod with no oversight or something that probably needed a lot of editorial consideration given some of the places they reference and recent Marvel continuity.

There's also an ad for Death of the Inhumans that's creepy as hell. Plus, the final note from Daniel Kibblesmith that fits his style of humor but might be a bit ominous.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I am so happy that X-Men: Red annual 1 had Jean talk to Black Bolt and say out loud what a lot of fans have been saying for years, "no more hero vs. hero stories". The best way to mend the fences not only between mutants and Inhumans in continuity but also the fans is to have it be addressed and cleared up in the comics. Getting an apology was more than I had expected, but it is a good beginning. And it makes a lot of sense to me that Jean would be the one to try and talk things out. I just wish she had had some sort of interaction with Medusa, too. Haha.

BANNED

^Looking into the annual I’m just happy that Jean addressed the mists as an accident and not some contrived conspiracy to wipe out mutants.
    Last edited by AquaLantern; 05-31-2018 at 07:04 PM.

Another preview https://www.instagram.com/p/BjckiTVn...=arielolivetti
    Looks like Vox has different powers than we thought spoilers:
    Or he deconstructed himself with matter manipulation because that teleport effect looks a bit weird
    end of spoilers
    More of the page is shown in Olivetti's instagram story video thing but those only stay up for 24 hours and iirc you have to be following him.
    Last edited by mung; 05-31-2018 at 09:37 AM.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    ^Looking into the annual I’m just happy that Jean addressed the mists as an accident and not some contrived conspiracy to wipe out muntants.
    So am I. Plus, she blamed the mists (which was the actual cause) and not the confrontation set up by Emma Frost. I mean, it doesn't take away from his death, but she did set the record straight.

Maybe I blocked it out of my memory, did they learn that Scott was already dead at some point?

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

They find out at the very end.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Maybe I blocked it out of my memory, did they learn that Scott was already dead at some point?
    https://screenrant.com/young-cyclops...-marvel-comic/

Oh duh, that's right.

BANNED

I mean is it even really all that relevant? The whole IvX thing was so poorly done..the quicker it all gets handwaved the better.