Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Johnny Storm
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Well, I think everyone can agree that it's Johnny, but who would people say comes after? Personally, I think it really varies from era to era and book to book (like I remember when Doctor Strange was one of Peter's best pals in the hero community, though they don't really interact much any more) but Daredevil and Wolverine are the ones who stand out to me.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    Well, I think everyone can agree that it's Johnny, but who would people say comes after? Personally, I think it really varies from era to era and book to book (like I remember when Doctor Strange was one of Peter's best pals in the hero community, though they don't really interact much any more) but Daredevil and Wolverine are the ones who stand out to me.
    I'd say number two is Black Cat, well, when she is a hero.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Felicia didn't care about Peter Parker. At all.

Wouldn't call her number two.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Felicia didn't care about Peter Parker. At all.

Wouldn't call her number two.
    They seemed to be rather close friends in the 1990s and 2000s Pre-OMD, at least as far as I could tell.

On a side note, many people complain about how the infamous "Deal" derailed the character development of MJ and Aunt May, but few consider how it did the same to Felicia.
    Last edited by Celgress; 01-06-2018 at 04:04 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

They seemed to be rather close friends in the 1990s and 2000s Pre-OMD, at least as far as I could tell.

On a side note, many people complain about how the infamous "Deal" derailed the character development of MJ and Aunt May, but few consider how it did the same to Felicia.
    Well, at least the derailment with MJ is worse than anyone else's since she became a dry bitch, Felicia "just" went back to a previous characterization, which while not exactly bad, I feel like her not caring about Peter should've been gone, but hey, Marvel has to get that shitty "muh youth" for Spidey...

Astonishing Member

Johny Storm is Spider-Man best super hero buddy.
    After i would say:

.Matt Murdock.
    .Doctor Strange.
    .Wolverine.

BANNED

616: human torch(Johnny Storm) and deadpool(wade wilson)
    MCU: ironman(Tony stark)

I would say Johnny for sure. They have a very brotherly dynamic

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Well, at least the derailment with MJ is worse than anyone else's since she became a dry bitch, Felicia "just" went back to a previous characterization, which while not exactly bad, I feel like her not caring about Peter should've been gone, but hey, Marvel has to get that shitty "muh youth" for Spidey...
    I don't think that's her problem. Felicia's never been a murderous and mustache-twirling crime boss before.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think that's her problem. Felicia's never been a murderous and mustache-twirling crime boss before.
    Ah, I should've been specific, I meant after OMD but before Superior Spider-Man, that one was closer to how Felicia was before character development.

Would be funny if it turns out, the Felicia we're seeing in post OMD is a fake one, that the original was replaced back during that Heroes for Hire run .

She was originally going to be my second choice, I recall them having an amicable relationship in the 90's as well.
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Johnny Storm. Slott's Spidey-Torch mini cemented it. I will forever ship the Peter-Johnny bromance.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

peter consoling franklin for not being able to save his uncle johnny after Johnny's demise and reminiscing about Ben and Johnny together was one of the most emotionally touching moments in comics.

Astonishing Member

Historically: Johnny Storm and Matt Murdock(after learning his Identity pre-omd)

A lost opportunity for a best buddy for Peter Parker: Hank McCoy, Nightcrawler, Brian Braddock, Jennifer Walters, Carol Danvers and Jessica Drew....

Marvel is too hard up on Johnny Storm and Peter Parker.