Page 177 of 190 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2846
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Are you saying it’s all a PR? And none of it is true?
    No. There is a Sinister Secret BI in the pages of Hickman's Powers of X that heavily suggests Scott, Jean, Emma and Logan are all sleeping around together and that this is just 'the way of things' on Krakoa now. There's also several quotes in interviews from Jonathan Hickman that say he will be redefining mutant sexuality in a controversial way going forward.

If the pages in question had none of that context you could read it as 'harmless', maybe, if you don't look too hard at Scott, Emma or Logan's behavior. But with that context a picture is forming which heavily suggests a polyamory situation.

We'll see how far it goes, but for right now dismiss it at your peril. It's in print, in Hickman's books and in his interviews.

the blind gossip is branded with LIES.

Jean isn't married with a kid, so this would not be her. Hickman still isn't revealing if she is married, but she doesn't has a kid. Kids? yeah you count nate, nathan and Rachel.

Hickman clearly is trolling everyone into this

BANNED

I guess we'll see!!

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I guess we'll see!!
    As if Disney gonna allow this... same company that axed many coming outs... sure LOL

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Laura I'm sure, her creator talked about this on a tweet. He wanted her gay but he doesn't own her.
    It seemed to be a new character, from this decade...

I don't see Emma as bi, she is even straighter than Jean.
    Then it's either gambit and gabby, gambit was ment to be reviled as bi in his last solo but marvel said no, and traylor wanted gabby to be gay but marvel made him leave it ambiguous.

Also if they make Laura gay, paired her up with mercury or magik.

As if Disney gonna allow this... same company that axed many coming outs... sure LOL
    But you know Jean and Emma have to express their true love for each other. Love will always win! Don't worry Spirit, I am sure we'll get lots of amazing scenes of Jean and Emma spending romantic moments together going forward!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

I really doubt Hickman is trolling

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I really doubt Hickman is trolling
    And I really doubt higher ups are allowing this

I noted the hands. But I also think that affection between men or woman shouldn't always be called "gay".
    Men are so afraid of being gay they don't even are cleaning their butts.

Jean gave the beer in a very cold way but everyone is shipping LOL
    i couldn't agree more with this. There clearly needs to be more LGBTQ representation in fiction in general, and in comics in particular. But people showing affection from deep-rooted friendship shouldn't necessarily be read as sexual tension.

Quote Originally Posted by acisking View Post
    i couldn't agree more with this. There clearly needs to be more LGBTQ representation in fiction in general, and in comics in particular. But people showing affection from deep-rooted friendship shouldn't necessarily be read as sexual tension.
    Yes, I don't think it really helps LGBT cause think that any deep friendship on same sex being as gay.
    On the other side we could have more LGBT characters and relationships on comics, not only x-men. Only recently Destiny and Mystique came out

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Then it's either gambit and gabby, gambit was ment to be reviled as bi in his last solo but marvel said no, and traylor wanted gabby to be gay but marvel made him leave it ambiguous.

Also if they make Laura gay, paired her up with mercury or magik.
    Gambit is a very well known case. I think Taylor heavy hinted on Gabby, but really seems like Marvel close the door for Taylor confirming; Laura is another one...
    I think there is more cases, took decades to Iceman come out

So if people think the polyamor would include Jean/Emma and Scott/Wolverine they are for a rude awakening.
    well the gossip didn't hint on anything gay, only straight ecapades, but still seems like too much for what Marvel does and function as company. Imagine thinking cheating is far more ok to print than a gay or bi character

And I really doubt higher ups are allowing this
    People are sexually liberated, even the top guys.

Mighty Member

So.

X-Men #1. Implications of polyamory.

That certainly puts this thread in an entirely different light.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    So.

X-Men #1. Implications of polyamory.

That certainly puts this thread in an entirely different light.

Thoughts?
    Already said before: OOC and I doubt it gonna happen

We are talking about three characters that just got done spending a lot of time being dead. That could change ones perspective on things.

The fact that their bedrooms are all connected is not nothing.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Expect that in a group of people that can read minds, live hundreds of years, have the power to change reality, have been literal gods and resurrected more than once have literally the same sexual morals as the average American straight person is just non-sense.