Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Then it's perfectly within your right to not buy that book if she does in fact join the avengers, that said I don't think that jean shouldn't be allowed to join the avengers or any x-men character for that matter.
    Why would she want to is the better question. Being an Avenger used to an exclusive honor. Now it's more like a participation award.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I'll be OK with that when Cap and Thor and Iron Man and Vision make regular and non-threatening appearances in X-books.
    Captain america or thor on a x-men team would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Captain america or thor on a x-men team would be interesting.
    It would be...weird, Steve has never been nice to mutants iirc.

(But I still have a long X List of books to read)

Just read Jean Grey #7. It was a fun issue with some unexpected laughs. But the ending is going to get Jean fans talking and for the right reasons. If this doesn't excite you for Psi War, then nothing will.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I'll go with I don't think anything will with the news of Jean coming back

BANNED

Hope she wears this uniform

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

God, keep the awful 90's costume as far away as possible.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    God, keep the awful 90's costume as far away as possible.
    Yeah, that costume is soo messed-up lol Seriously, who would want to be seen dressed like that??

I really disliked issue 7. I feel like Hopeless is trying to make the characters annoying and unlikable. Teen Jeen is such a whiny brat, it's hard to root for her.

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post

I wouldn't mind a modernized variation of this costume. It's my favorite after all.

As much as nostalgia has me loving Jean's Jim Lee costume, I don't ever want her to wear it again. It's dated. The Phoenix costume has withstood the test of time because it is a simple bodysuit. Hope she stays in Phoenix gear.

Phoenix gear for Jean Grey Phoenix!!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

If they need to give her a modernized costume based on the designs Jim Lee did I'd just prefer to see the Phoenix look that he wanted her to rock.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by spark627 View Post
    I really disliked issue 7. I feel like Hopeless is trying to make the characters annoying and unlikable. Teen Jeen is such a whiny brat, it's hard to root for her.
    She is a tad annoying but that's because, as readers, we think we know what is best for her and we want her to go along with the story instead of trying to avoid it. But it's understandable that she feel being manipulated by others or by events and doesn't want to play along.

I found the issue quite funny. Adult Jean's ghost growing frustration at herself was quite hilarous. Too bad there wasn't any meaningfull interaction between her and Wanda but that obviously wasn't the aim of this story. The Scarlet Witch was just a (totaly random) excuse for Jeen to do random stuff and avoid dealing with Jean's ghost or with her "Phoenix problem".

The end was "interesting" lol. Emma isn't having a good day. Have to wonder what is Jean's ghost goal in doing what she did.

spoilers:
    and imagine if the return of adult Jean was really Jean's mind inside Emma's body. I think every fans would be pissed by that... lol
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post

That and her Extraordinary look are her worst costumes ever. Please NO!!! Keep her Phoenix look.