Default Chronological list of mutant debuts?

This is the closest I could find:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profi...he-x-me/16483/

But the list only includes X-Men debuts, so even if for instance Franklin Richards appeared in 1968, he does not appear in X-Men before 1981 (as an adult).
    Then there is Namor, which was never a mutant to begin with, but was retconned into one later.

Other examples of mutants that are not members of the X-Men are Mindworm in Spider-Man and Ursa Major, Darkstar and Vanguard in Hulk.

(Other than that, the list seems accurate, even if becomes a little problematic in Uncanny X-Men #168, where we have Madelyne Pryor, which is a clone. But that's a small problem compared to the next issue, where we are introduced to the Morlocks. They were so many and only exist in the background, and with a few exceptions, we never learn who they are, so they can obviously not be included.)

It is missing Skein, Poltergeist, Link, Needle, Nekra but surprisingly has Max Rocker and Ivich.

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Number 66

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    It is missing Skein, Poltergeist, Link, Needle, Nekra but surprisingly has Max Rocker and Ivich.
    And you can't say Nekra without mentioning Mandrill.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I know they say every character has a fanbase, but... who da hell are these guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Banner View Post
    And you can't say Nekra without mentioning Mandrill.
    Ha! Good point!

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Where are Mojo, Spiral and Longshot? The first two should be about n. 125 with Meggan and Psylocke (New Mutants Annual #1, 1986). The third one should be about n. 150 (UXM Annual #10, 1987).

Incredible Member

Are they mutants?

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Ups. My bad. I read too fast the OP so I thought it was about all characters. Please forgive my slip-up.

Sometimes it's been told that Longshot is somehow a mutant among his people, but I think it's not an accurate way to define him.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    Ups. My bad. I read too fast the OP so I thought it was about all characters. Please forgive my slip-up.

Sometimes it's been told that Longshot is somehow a mutant among his people, but I think it's not an accurate way to define him.
    Of course I'll forgive your slip up. I just thought I'd missed something somewhere, bloody complicated all this mutant history isn't it?