Page 162 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 621121521581591601611621631641651661722122626621162 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 33258
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elgrey View Post
    The prospect of having to have sex where no one is tying him to the bedpost or cracking a riding crop against their thigh-high leather boots might at least snap Scott out of it for long enough to recognize that he is presenting a danger to the multiverse in his current fluffy puppy snuggly mode. He might have to decide if he wants Scotts the multiverse over to snuggle up with this:
    Well, I was rather thinking of the various Scotts arguing animatedly while the various Pom-X's would instantly get along and start playing. Cue to Eva chrono-shifting her way in and fussing over the fluffballs. Our Scott would still totally not get what his pan-dimensional counterparts mean by "Revoltingly Wholesome Love Interests".

God, I so want to see this now!
    Kitty's tantrums would be epic. "I'm super smart! I have important things to say! Will someone get that dog away from him?"

It's really too bad Pomeranians haven't mastered The Smirk yet. Because Cyclops' pet contemptuously smirking at its scorned rivals would be all kinds of awesome/perfect.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 06-23-2014 at 06:19 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Maybe so, but the alternate Scotts would counter that aforementioned sickeningly adorable puppies utterly suck at repelling Revoltingly Wholesome Love Interests.

For some reason, I get the feeling Emma/Erik/Magik/Dark!Dazzler/Kitty wouldn't take too kindly to Scott mostly ignoring them and fussing over his fluffball during briefings/staff meetings.
    Almost certainly a portent of the apocalypse, I would think.

Unfortunately, Scott actually being able to have a child and not give it up is probably another one. Him getting to keep a baby and have a puppy while wearing casual threads is obviously completely out of the question.

I'm sure that would damn the entire multiverse.
    Scott would counter that his sickeningly adorable puppies are trained in teamwork and are working to help the mutant cause, so there!
    Well, I was rather thinking of the various Scotts arguing animatedly while the various Pom-X's would instantly get along and start playing. Cue to Eva chrono-shifting her way in and fussing over the fluffballs. Our Scott would still totally not get what his pan-dimensional counterparts mean by "Revoltingly Wholesome Love Interests".

Kitty's tantrums would be epic. "I'm super smart! I have important things to say! Will someone get that dog away from him?"

It's really too bad Pomeranians haven't mastered The Smirk yet. Because Cyclops' pet contemptuously smirking at its scorned rivals would be all kinds of awesome/perfect.
    The more Pom-X is mentioned, the more I'm convinced Pom-X should happen. Can't Bendis get Bachalo to use his toonart to make one-page comics at the end of each Uncanny featuring the adorable ball of mutant fury--er-- fuzzy?

Well
    Your avatar needs red quartz lenses :3

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

This pic forgot the body of the Only One Who Mattered (capitalized because he matters).

I miss OpticDreams ;-; Hope his ban isn't permanent
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by Temo View Post
    Your avatar needs red quartz lenses :3
    But that would hide its adorably heart-meltingly cute face with which it can fell strong men with one head tilt. The power of Pom-X lies in its eyes, just like its master/hapless servant, but Pom-X wields them with the Awesome Optic Blast of Sheer Cuteness.

Of course, sometimes there are downsides. Pom-X downcast after being ejected from a meeting of the League of Nations for 'Giving Summers an unfair advantage in the discussion of mutant rights':

Pom-X relaxing after a busy morning reducing every agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.to hapless slaves who can only use baby talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    This pic forgot the body of the Only One Who Mattered (capitalized because he matters).

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    I miss OpticDreams ;-; Hope his ban isn't permanent
    I hope he's back soon, too. I miss his posts.

The face Pom-X shows Scott when people ask for dogs not to be allowed into meetings:

The face Pom-X shows everyone else when Scott insists that dogs should be allowed to stay:

Scott Summers insisting that he totally has his mind on what is being discussed:

Dear god man, will someone write a fanfic about this! This is just too good to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Dear god man, will someone write a fanfic about this! This is just too good to pass up.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3513488/1/Lola

it's not exactly that but it's an au based on the movies where Scott and Jean have a dog (in here Scott gets a cat) Emma is Scott's ex girlfriend and Jean hates her, Logan is obsessed with Scott's ass and Warren hangs with them (there are several more fanfics https://www.fanfiction.net/u/485506/ridesandruns, they are all quite hilarious, mostly this https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1604383/1/Great-Scott, where Jean gets drunk and reveals to the rest her and Scott's really busy sex life)

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3513488/1/Lola

it's not exactly that but it's an au based on the movies where Scott and Jean have a dog (in here Scott gets a cat) Emma is Scott's ex girlfriend and Jean hates her, Logan is obsessed with Scott's ass and Warren hangs with them (there are several more fanfics https://www.fanfiction.net/u/485506/ridesandruns, they are all quite hilarious, mostly this https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1604383/1/Great-Scott, where Jean gets drunk and reveals to the rest her and Scott's really busy sex life)
    I love that series! They are so much fun.

I love that series! They are so much fun.
    Is so sad that it ended, we need to look for the writer and force him/her to keep writing

Comicvine has the preview of 100TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL X-MEN #1 http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ex...1/1100-149069/
    And the highlight

Scott with his powers under control by some device at the side of his eyes, and Logan seems to be besides Scott when he swears loyalty to whatever book that is, do you guys think that it's part of his evil plan to become the first lady

Does Scott look like that Mayor from Ex Machina?

Oooh! Ruby quartz implant to let him control his powers? Looks cool. And Logan is working that scarf!

Poor Scott. Still burdened and alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    If those reboot/Axis rumors are true, fanfic just might be the only place where a puppy-loving, NotEvilQuarterback!Cyclops lives on.

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Comicvine has the preview of 100TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL X-MEN #1 http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ex...1/1100-149069/
    Oh noes. Poor Emma. I'm guessing some jerk goes back in time and starts offing Cyclops' loved ones in an attempt to retroactively stop him from making it to the White House.

Or is the lack of Emma the reason Scott makes it to the White House?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'