Page 90 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990919293941001401905901090 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 20773

The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Merry Christmas and may all your backlogs shorten! :P
    "This cannot be...Is... Is it an omen?!"

Incredible Member

Awesome Ghost Rider pic. Any chance that run is available in hardcover?

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    Awesome Ghost Rider pic. Any chance that run is available in hardcover?
    It's from Marvel Holiday Special 1991 and sadly isn't collected AFAIK

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    It looks like Ghost Rider was hitting the steroids pretty hard about this time. Dianabol anybody?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Thanks much.

Should I get Power omni? Really liked Alias, very good series. I try hard not to buy Marvel books, they don't deserve my money, but from time to time they publish something different.

So tell me: should I?

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Should I get Power omni? Really liked Alias, very good series. I try hard not to buy Marvel books, they don't deserve my money, but from time to time they publish something different.

Yes, that first volume (50 or so issues) was awesome. Heck, even features a guest appearance by Warren Ellis.

10155470_10208548653542256_6509714615642625585_n.jpg

Sigh....meant to post this yesterday.

Merry belated Christmas everyone.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    10155470_10208548653542256_6509714615642625585_n.jpg

Sigh....meant to post this yesterday.

Merry belated Christmas everyone.
    OMG, is that your actual tree? I am totally stealing this idea for next year!
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post

Why wouldn't Marvel deserve your money? If they publish books you want to buy and read then they deserve the money you pay for them. That is true with all companies/businesses. If I want to buy groceries to eat then the Food-Mart deserves my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bri View Post
    Why wouldn't Marvel deserve your money? If they publish books you want to buy and read then they deserve the money you pay for them. That is true with all companies/businesses. If I want to buy groceries to eat then the Food-Mart deserves my money.
    I understand him to be saying that he doesn't want to buy and read Marvel books because in general he thinks they're NOT very good with the exception of Alias, which he liked. Or maybe he's making a comment on how expensive Marvel books are compared to other publishers?

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    OMG, is that your actual tree? I am totally stealing this idea for next year!
    Sadly no but thought it was great picture to post on here.

Just need RR to be holding a gun five times his size for the perfect Christmas Tree ever.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrGregatron View Post
    I understand him to be saying that he doesn't want to buy and read Marvel books because in general he thinks they're NOT very good with the exception of Alias, which he liked. Or maybe he's making a comment on how expensive Marvel books are compared to other publishers?
    The point about the cost of Marvel collections is valid, for sure. With the exception of the Epic line Marvel seems to have the least "bang for the buck" of any of the major publishers. Certainly if I didn't get 90% of my Marvel collections for 50% off during first week sales I wouldn't buy any. I realize that Marvel is a publicly traded company but I wonder if any of the stockholders even pay attention to the publishing division. Upgrading the paper stock and binding on the collected editions would probably cost them a small percentage of what they pay Robert Doweny Jrs. 4th assistant dog-walker for one day.