Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Everything I"m hearing about the movie so far states it as a last hurrah sort of thing?
    It is a potential trilogy, but it is Yelena who would have a trilogy.

Well, here’s hoping Johansson returns to lead “her” Avengers. I need that movie.

After following all her solo adventures recently and everyone’s attempt at showcasing her spy skill sets, I came across this page during the BuckyCap/ Professor Pandemic storyline.

A50CB9E5-6CAB-49E5-8301-50D9AE963309.jpg

I still think nobody could write her like Ed Brubaker. And the Epting portrayal wasn’t too bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by lowfyr View Post
    They could just use her return after Secret Empire if they want. Set it up in the movie and bring her back in the after credits. Problem solved^^
    Cloning... that would work, but if that's possible, it would then beg the question of why the Avengers don't do the same thing for Tony (Tony in the comics is actually currently a clone body with his memories restored from a digital back up).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    Well, here’s hoping Johansson returns to lead “her” Avengers. I need that movie.

After following all her solo adventures recently and everyone’s attempt at showcasing her spy skill sets, I came across this page during the BuckyCap/ Professor Pandemic storyline.

A50CB9E5-6CAB-49E5-8301-50D9AE963309.jpg

I still think nobody could write her like Ed Brubaker. And the Epting portrayal wasn’t too bad either.
    Brubaker wrote some moments with Natasha that are better than most black widow mini-series.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    It is a potential trilogy, but it is Yelena who would have a trilogy.
    I'm not sure how open people would be to that.

A potential Black Widow movie franchise is dead without Natasha Romanoff.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Yeah I don't see Legacy Heroes being as big a deal as in the Comics unless it's someone like Kate Bishop who gets introduced via the D+ Shows where they have enough time to establish them.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Cloning... that would work, but if that's possible, it would then beg the question of why the Avengers don't do the same thing for Tony (Tony in the comics is actually currently a clone body with his memories restored from a digital back up).
    Her return worked with some Kind of back-up of her brain or so. Could be that they Need that to bring back the Person and not just a clone.

Nat in Avengers #27.

nat by mcguiness.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Nat in Avengers #27.

nat by mcguiness.jpg
    To be honest, that doesn't sound like a good reason for bringing Widow along. He might as well have just said "because you have a movie coming out" .

That Mcguinness Widow though!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest, that doesn't sound like a good reason for bringing Widow along. He might as well have just said "because you have a movie coming out" .

That Mcguinness Widow though!
    He just means well and wants to give her some heroic stuff to do and she knows it but pretends she doesn't.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    He just means well and wants to give her some heroic stuff to do and she knows it but pretends she doesn't.
    I get that. The reasoning just doesn't make much sense .

Bigger images are here,
    https://www.cbr.com/preview-the-web-of-black-widow-4/

I have to say, this series turned out to be a real disappointment.