Page 378 of 613 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428478 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Here's the other:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    from your initial post you made it appear as if he had said something completely egregious that would disqualify him from writing a comic for Storm. He did not say anything bad or good about billionaires. He only asked a question. This is why I wanted to watch the interview for myself. I know you don't care for coates but this is hardly an example to be used against him when making a case for why he shouldn't write storm.

Here are the videos for anyone else who cares to watch and judge for themselves:

To be honest I don't care how you feel and you can try to minimize my opinion all you want by saying I don't like Coates. For me when he was talking about billionaires I gave my opinion and used the words I and how I feel. If some are so weak minded they feel others are trying to influence them then that is on them. I tolerate a lot but what I won't tolerate is someone coming for my feelings on a subject and what I will and won't support because of them. This is a storm thread and Coates writes storm and potentially may and as such I gave my opinion on how I felt and even said he may be playing devil's advocate so I just advise you drop this. If you feel differently that's fine but imo your showing some very interesting colors being offended by someone else's interpretation of an interview and it is not a good look at all. I don't give a crap about Coates as a person and you saying I dislike someone I don't even know imo is laughable cause I wouldnt waste a **** on him because I don't know him. It really is that simple. Stop making everything personal like damn.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-08-2020 at 05:17 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    To be honest I don't care how you feel and you can try to minimize my opinion all you want by saying I don't like Coates. For me when he was talking about billionaires I gave my opinion and used the words I and how I feel. If some are so weak minded they feel others are trying to influence them then that is on them. I tolerate a lot but what I won't tolerate is someone coming for my feelings on a subject and what I will and won't support because of them. This is a storm thread and Coates writes storm and potentially may and as such I gave my opinion on how I felt and even said he may be playing devil's advocate so I just advise you drop this. If you feel differently that's fine but imo your showing some very interesting colors being offended by someone else's interpretation of an interview and it is not a good look at all. I don't give a crap about Coates as a person and you saying I dislike someone I don't even know imo is laughable cause I wouldnt waste a **** on him because I don't know him. It really is that simple. Stop making everything personal like damn.
    Nah I'm not going to drop one thing and thank you for your honesty now heres mine.

Where did i express i was offended by anything you posted? Where did I say you were not entitled to your feelings? please copy and paste it as maybe I missed something but just so that im clear let's just reassess this because I'm inclined to believe you are actually offended by me challenging/questioning your position (which isnt the same as saying you are not entitled to your opinions).

You initially offered your opinion on why Coates should not write a storm solo based upon statements he made regarding billionaires, right? other posters even used that post to affirm criticisms they have for Coates' writing of black panther. (I incorrectly assumed this was understood but to prevent further miscommunication I'm bolding this to emphasize when I say you don't like Coates I am referring to you not liking his writing and not the man personally).

After watching the videos for myself I didn't understand how you came to your conclusion and asked you to expound which you declined, right? From these sequence of events and based upon the following post you made earlier, as well as previous posts you've made regarding coates, is it not correct to say you do not like Coates' (work/writing) ? It seems to be not so farfetched to do so when referencing your own words:

Was just watching a interview where aoc and Coates were talking and I feel justified in saying I never want his hands on a storm book and his tchalla and how he tried to drag him down makes so much sense now

All in all, please believe me when I say this your thoughts on him are inconsequential TO ME and my thoughts on him, so think what you will. However, based upon the video I saw I do not see one thing he has said that would make him unqualified to write a storm book. if challenging your opinion is something that causes such a reaction perhaps reconsider making your opinions accessible within public spaces where people can respectfully opine and disagree to whatever conclusions you've made for yourself. Simply put we disagree and that's ok.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-08-2020 at 06:18 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Nah I'm not going to drop one thing and thank you for your honesty now heres mine.

Where did i express i was offended by anything you posted? Where did I say you were not entitled to your feelings? please copy and paste it as maybe I missed something but just so that im clear let's just reassess this because I'm inclined to believe you are actually offended by me challenging/questioning your position (which isnt the same as saying you are not entitled to your opinions).

You initially offered your opinion on why Coates should not write a storm solo based upon statements he made regarding billionaires, right? other posters even used that post to affirm criticisms they have for Coates' writing of black panther. (I'm bolding this to emphasize when I say you don't like Coates I am referring to you not liking his writing and not the man personally as this was not ocommunicated clearly previously).

After watching the videos for myself I didn't understand how you came to your conclusion and asked you to expound which you declined, right? So based upon the following post you made earlier as well as previous posts you've made regarding coates, is it not correct to say you do not like Coates' (work/writing) ? It seems to be not so farfetched to do so when referencing you own words:

All in all, please believe me when I say this your thoughts on him are inconsequential, so think what you will. However, based upon the video I saw I do not see one thing he has said that would make him unqualified to write a storm book. if challenging your opinion is something that causes such a reaction perhaps reconsider making your opinions accessible within public spaces where people can respectfully opine and disagree to whatever conclusions you've made for yourself. Simply put we disagree and that's ok.
    Perhaps you should stop thinking I work for marvel and my personal opinion is going to cause him a job. And perhaps you should stop acting like your his personal bodyguard on payroll. Lol. But I definitely feel good that you feel my opinion on how I feel about Coates writing storm or not writing storm can disqualify a man. Thank you for making me realize how powerful I can be. ^_-

And I didn't expound because again I'm not trying to change minds and I gave you the info you requested so you and everyone else could formulate their own opinion. Can't get more fair than that. Simply disagreeing is fine but I don't need to explain how I feel for others to understand. Sometimes it's okay to just say your piece and let it go. I take no offense in your opposing opinion but there is no need to borderline attack another's opinion or imply there is some ulterior motive or personal agenda because someone doesn't "like" someone which I'm glad you clarified as being linked to writing.

Now I'm done with this.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-08-2020 at 06:21 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

now this is some drama!

x_men___storm_by_timberoo_d4cu8j2.jpg

Hot male art for alternative Storm, where her gender is swapped.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post

So we need Yoga’s hot pics again

Perhaps you should stop thinking I work for marvel and my personal opinion is going to cause him a job. And perhaps you should stop acting like your his personal bodyguard on payroll. Lol. But I definitely feel good that you feel my opinion on how I feel about Coates writing storm or not writing storm can disqualify a man. Thank you for making me realize how powerful I can be. ^_-

And I didn't expound because again I'm not trying to change minds and I gave you the info you requested so you and everyone else could formulate their own opinion. Can't get more fair than that. Simply disagreeing is fine but I don't need to explain how I feel for others to understand. Sometimes it's okay to just say your piece and let it go. I take no offense in your opposing opinion but there is no need to borderline attack another's opinion or imply there is some ulterior motive or personal agenda because someone doesn't "like" someone which I'm glad you clarified as being linked to writing.

Now I'm done with this.
    So someone making a counter argument to opinions means said person believes the individual making those opinions to work for marvel? and because i like a writer and want to make an informed conclusion on unclear opinions made in public forums makes me a personal bodyguard? ok sure beloved whatever you say. and yes we are all powerful god/goddesses so never downplay yourself and the power you hold (^_^).

at any rate, I was going to go through a detailed response to the second part but it serves no purpose as it it would most likely lead to more miscommunication. i wanted you to expound because your conclusion and the video i saw didnt make sense to me. you didn't want to explain so the next logical thing was to make it make sense for myself. simple as that. it was never that deep and because i incorrectly assumed it was understood Coates work and not the person was the topic of discussion (as we were talking about him writing a storm book), omitting the word "work" led to something more heated than it needed to be. at any rate thanks for sharing your opinions and they are always welcomed, even if i disagree, but please consider what I said about expressing your thoughts in public spaces.

oan what i find quite hilarious is that you are getting bent out of shape for minimizing your opinion (which i never did) and then you proceed with actually minimizing mine lolol:

To be honest I don't care how you feel and you can try to minimize my opinion all you want by saying I don't like Coates.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-08-2020 at 07:17 PM.

this is very hot. I've seen some others gender swapped versions of storm not too cute such as the one in uncanny:

So someone making a counter argument to opinions means said person believes the individual making those opinions to work for marvel? and because i like a writer and want to make an informed conclusion on unclear opinions made in public forums makes me a personal bodyguard? ok sure beloved whatever you say. and yes we are all powerful god/goddesses so never downplay yourself and the power you hold (^_^).

at any rate, I was going to go through a detailed response to the second part but it serves no purpose as it it would most likely lead to more miscommunication. i wanted you to expound because your conclusion and the video i saw didnt make sense to me. you didn't want to explain so the next logical thing was to make it make sense for myself. simple as that. it was never that deep and because i incorrectly assumed it was understood Coates work and not the person was the topic of discussion (as we were talking about him writing a storm book), omitting the word "work" led to something more heated than it needed to be. at any rate thanks for sharing your opinions and they are always welcomed, even if i disagree, but please consider what I said about expressing your thoughts in public spaces.
    May the goddess Ororo and the songstresses, Brandy, Whitney, Mariah, be with us in our time of reconciliation and miss communication as we migrate to the next topic because we are both sitting on top of the world and we will always love storm for she is the wind beneth our-th(not a typo.) wing. In N'dares name, X-men.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

May the goddess Ororo and the songstresses, Brandy, Whitney, Mariah, be with us in our time of reconciliation and miss communication as we migrate to the next topic because we are both sitting on top of the world and we will always love storm for she is the wind beneth our-th(not a typo.) wing. In N'dares name, X-men.
    lololol that was cute

Niffleheim

Instead of the Bright Lady and i'm gonna say the Yummy Lord and The Goddess of Sinful thoughts has come to claim me.

BANNED

Yes, I agree. No Coates on Storm!!! That’s right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Yes, I agree. No Coates on Storm!!! That’s right!!!
    nope never!!!

I see that TAS series are in the work: