Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    one of my favorite animated short. They really make him very spooky
    Agreed .

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Agreed .
    Yeah, that was really good.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Chiming in to show my love for that short. It was such an effective proof of concept for The Spectre that I just refer to it when someone wants to know more about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Chiming in to show my love for that short. It was such an effective proof of concept for The Spectre that I just refer to it when someone wants to know more about him.
    I never would have thought Gary Cole could play somebody like Jim/The Spectre, but he proved me wrong.

I never would have thought Gary Cole could play somebody like Jim/The Spectre, but he proved me wrong.
    I thought he did also. I usually split the difference in that I read Corrigan in Cole's voice but Hamil as the Spectre.

Yeah, if they gave Spectre a creep show like anthology series on HBO Max I could see it doing very well if it’s like that showcase.

Brief aside, I wonder with Infinite Frontier if we will see a new Spectre Host considering what happened
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I thought he did also. I usually split the difference in that I read Corrigan in Cole's voice but Hamil as the Spectre.
    Cole is Corrigan, but the Spectre? I don't know. I feel like his voice registers two ways. When angry as the ultra-low reverberations of a sombre pipe organ played slowly that makes your spine shake. Like you don't actually hear words but they shake you in the core of your being. You feel what he's saying and it's terrifying.

But when casually speaking? A quiet, breathless, raspy whisper that slips in your ear and sends a chill through your nervous system.

He's a ghost. I like that you can't perceive his voice normally and that it instead can only be heard internally, but not like telepathy-- like something invading your very soul.
    Last edited by Robanker; 06-06-2021 at 01:43 PM.

Cole is Corrigan, but the Spectre? I don't know. I feel like his voice registers two ways. When angry as the ultra-low reverberations of a sombre pipe organ played slowly that makes your spine shake. Like you don't actually hear words but they shake you in the core of your being. You feel what he's saying and it's terrifying.

But when casually speaking? A quiet, breathless, raspy whisper that slips in your ear and sends a chill through your nervous system.

He's a ghost. I like that you can't perceive his voice normally and that it instead can only be heard internally, but not like telepathy-- like something invading your very soul.
    Good mindset for the Spectre voice. When he gets mad it should be some Old Testament God kind of stuff.

Boisterously Confused

Yikes, that's creepy. Well played.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Ernie Chan.

SpectreErnieChan.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Kinda worried about the Earth here...

Kinda worried about the Earth here...
    He's just trying to find his keys. It'll be fiiiine.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.