Page 252 of 827 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352752 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 12395

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I don't play video games hardcore... (im still finishing HZD lol). I do everything like 2 years late it seems

But umm... did that Avengers trailer look kinda... shitty as hell?

It looks like it needed to come out in 2015 lol
    I didn't really get a sense of how the game plays. It seemed linear to the point that it almost looked like temple run with explosions.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I didn't really get a sense of how the game plays. It seemed linear to the point that it almost looked like temple run with explosions.
    It looked incredibly old school

And the avengers looked... incredibly boring and generic. They changed just enough to make them look weird. Not comic booky enough or not movie enough. In a terrible boring middle ground.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I don't play video games hardcore... (im still finishing HZD lol). I do everything like 2 years late it seems

But umm... did that Avengers trailer look kinda... shitty as hell?

It looks like it needed to come out in 2015 lol
    It didn't look very good, but neither disney nor marvel throw a lot of money into games, Kingdom Hearts being the exception, and even then I bet square does the heavy lifting.

I think the problem with Avengers as a game is that the scope of each characters ability isn't really compatible.

You'd need a lot of vastly different game mechanics to have the game feel "right".

I think that's why ARPG like Ultimate Alliance or fighting games like Injustice work better. You can capture the scope of their powers while limiting the game to style of gameplay.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

I think the problem with Avengers as a game is that the scope of each characters ability isn't really compatible.

You'd need a lot of vastly different game mechanics to have the game feel "right".

I think that's why ARPG like Ultimate Alliance or fighting games like Injustice work better. You can capture the scope of their powers while limiting the game to style of gameplay.
    If they wanted ot do a huge team up, shoulda done a street avengers/Defenders/whatever game

Cage, JJ, IF, Spider-Man, MK, Punisher, and the like all work fine together

BW and Thor... not so much. Unless one of the missions is splintercell sneaky stuff... why would you ever use BW over Cap let alone Thor lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

If they wanted ot do a huge team up, shoulda done a street avengers/Defenders/whatever game

Cage, JJ, IF, Spider-Man, MK, Punisher, and the like all work fine together

BW and Thor... not so much. Unless one of the missions is splintercell sneaky stuff... why would you ever use BW over Cap let alone Thor lol
    Sadly, I can see the logic in thinking those guys (except Spider-Man) wouldn't sell as much.

Extraordinary Member

Change Sabertooth to the slave owning dude from Alabama and **** gets reaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly interesting
    Damn....the thought of runaway slaves fleeing Creed is a horror film worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Yikes. Bondage is one thing, use of adamantium in said bondage is a whole notha, I gotta pass on that.

Remember Creed as a kid in the FOX animated series flashback, lol. Papa Tooth was real cold towards his wolf looking boy and that's being kind. That was some brutal depiction for a weekday cartoon back in the day.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    also justify his extreme hatred of Logan outside of Victor just being a troll.

Hell, if you don't wanna make him an "owner" per say, keep the "abused by dad" angle. dad abused him, he picked on/abused the only people lower than him (slaves). Hell, have him be "released" to chase down runaways. He does it to show his daddy how useful and good he is, hoping for some sort of approval that never comes.

especially when Logan is the only one ot escape him. Which makes his dad even more abusive, makes victor even more "sabertooth," and that hatred grows through the years

I'm tellin you, this **** is gold and will never happen lol

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Yikes. Bondage is one thing, use of adamantium in said bondage is a whole notha, I gotta pass on that.

Remember Creed as a kid in the FOX animated series flashback, lol. Papa Tooth was real cold towards his wolf looking boy and that's being kind. That was some brutal depiction for a weekday cartoon back in the day.
    I would not watch the film because I hate slave films, and horror films.

also justify his extreme hatred of Logan outside of Victor just being a troll.

Hell, if you don't wanna make him an "owner" per say, keep the "abused by dad" angle. dad abused him, he picked on/abused the only people lower than him (slaves). Hell, have him be "released" to chase down runaways. He does it to show his daddy how useful and good he is, hoping for some sort of approval that never comes.

especially when Logan is the only one ot escape him. Which makes his dad even more abusive, makes victor even more "sabertooth," and that hatred grows through the years

I'm tellin you, this **** is gold and will never happen lol
    I think Creed might be a cannibal, too. Him eating slaves would gross me the hell out. I have not read a Creed story in over a decade. He raped Silver Fox, so it would not be out of the question he raped slave women (and may have fathered illegitimate offspring). Ugh....just imagine some gangsta rapper with legitimate street cred (with gold over his fangs) being a descendant of Victor Creed.

Damn....this stuff writes itself.....

No way I would watch it. I'll stay in my lane, and re-watch Ant-Man & the Wasp.

Extraordinary Member

They couldn't use the Actor's likenesses without coughing up $$$$$$ so they made generic realistic video game "actors" instead of just cel shading the hell out of some drawings
    like the DBZ game did.

UA3 has the way better base roster.

Lot of folks seem meh on just getting to use the 5 original movie Avengers. We're kinda past that. Movie was 7 years ago, Square!

God, one game is switch exclusive and has mobile app game graphics

other game is all consoles but has PS3 graphics

ugh lol

In the presentation they did say there woudl be free characters added and free regions. Which begs the question... where is the money coming from? Are the shitty costumes a ruse to make you pay for ones that don't look like garbage lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    They couldn't use the Actor's likenesses without coughing up $$$$$$ so they made generic realistic video game "actors" instead of just cel shading the hell out of some drawings
    like the DBZ game did.
    I'd like to know who say all the potential comic, movie, and cartoons costumes out ther and decided "naw, we will make our own!" and picked the most generic **** possible lol

Who thought those were a good idea? What is cap wearing? What is Thor wearing lol? This game is 5 years behind

Extraordinary Member

They probably DID start 5 years ago given how long game development takes.

But these are the same dudes that made the last 3 (or 4) Tomb Raider games and it shows. These digital "actors" all look like the sort of characters models
    you'd see in the Tomb Raider games or the Uncharted Series.

Its a shame because if the devs have determined that "mock real" designs were the way to go they are not going to scrap all their character designs and start over.

They'd rather release a game that everybody hates than blow a release date.