Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    The initial issues, she even mocks Rogue over Charles Xavier's grave and she didn't take much convincing to agree to let the Earth burn.
    She called out the X-Men on a martyr complex which, when FutureRogue straight out assume sapiens are all racists and bias right next to FutureRodgers, takes a whole different weight.
    Oh, and Red Skull with Xavier's powers would "convince" anyone.

She needs to reach out to those she hurt the most. She never did, nor has she ever tried to make amends to them. Has she even visited a single center where "survivors" go there for treatment for things such as suicidal thoughts, depression, or the such due to what she did when she removed what made them who they were? No, she hasn't. Not a single time.
    She never said a "sorry, i'll pass" to such a thing, since such situation never occured in any comic she was involved since her return. Closest thing was in CC where she was willing to go mutant to mutant to help them recover their powers if they wanted.
    Fact.
    So you can complain about no comics showing her doing that, but you can't accuse her of being unwilling to do it.
    She's willing, and that's canon.

Example. Name is irrelevant, substance is which you blatantly ignored.
    What I'm ignoring his assumptions and fallacies.
    If your "substance" could be fact-checked though, I'd gladly take the time to consider it.

Doom did nothing but help Wanda when asked.

Wanda sought him out.
    Wanda stole the Life Force for herself.
    Wanda killed fellow Avengers.
    Wanda created House of M.
    Wanda uttered "No More Mutants" of her own free will.
    One more time.
    If you can, go read CC. Then take the time to re-read AvX and UA. Then read AW #15.
    Then, you'll have the full picture.
    Hope it's not too rude a remark to make...
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

She has no right to call them out on anything considering she put them in that position in the first place with No More Mutants. Clearly he couldn't as he couldn't work his powers on the full team the first time he attacked.

Clearly she did as she would rather badmouth Mutants and treat Rogue like trash than actually going to see how much harm she caused and helping the people she hurt. And yes, I can as the writers are the ones that determine that and she's never shown wanting to make amends or putting forth the effort to do it. Pretending that "Maybe" she's doing it off-panel holds no water as nothing on-panel supports her doing that.

Dodging something you don't want to address, I see.

CC doesn't dispute what happened. Doom didn't forced Wanda to take the Life Force and betray him, he didn't force her to kill her fellow Avengers, he didn't force her to make House of M (Her Ideal World), and he didn't force her to say "No More Mutants" and nearly wipe out Mutantkind. It was all Wanda.

Extraordinary Member

CC doesn't dispute what happened. Doom didn't forced Wanda to take the Life Force and betray him, he didn't force her to kill her fellow Avengers, he didn't force her to make House of M (Her Ideal World), and he didn't force her to say "No More Mutants" and nearly wipe out Mutantkind. It was all Wanda.
    It obviously does dispute what happened. It leaves the door open on whether Doom is lying or telling the truth, with different characters believing different things. But if he is telling the truth, then Wanda was mind-controlled and forced into doing everything.

And since everything you've described is out of character for Wanda (why would a proud mutant who hates Magneto create an "ideal world" where she's not a mutant and Magneto is in charge), obviously mind control is the only explanation. Maybe you would argue it couldn't be Doom, because what motive would he have to make her do such things. That simply means the true person controlling her hasn't been revealed yet. But "no more mutants" could only have been words that someone else was putting in her mouth. Done and done.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    It obviously does dispute what happened. It leaves the door open on whether Doom is lying or telling the truth, with different characters believing different things. But if he is telling the truth, then Wanda was mind-controlled and forced into doing everything.

And since everything you've described is out of character for Wanda (why would a proud mutant who hates Magneto create an "ideal world" where she's not a mutant and Magneto is in charge), obviously mind control is the only explanation. Maybe you would argue it couldn't be Doom, because what motive would he have to make her do such things. That simply means the true person controlling her hasn't been revealed yet. But "no more mutants" could only have been words that someone else was putting in her mouth. Done and done.
    No it doesn't, it didn't add Doom to all of those things or show him telling Wanda to go around doing that stuff or utter "No More Mutants". Mind controlled? Wanda sought out Doom than ditched him the moment she got what she wanted.

It's also been years, many years. Adding in a manipulator is a disgusting retcon and wont satisfy any X-Fan as they will all know it's a poor attempt to whitewash something Wanda did of her own free will.

BANNED

Yea, this isn't Cyclops topic, but when it is, they always bring up Wanda, just to excuse his crimes. So... why not bring up Cyclops. This topic was better like "Should Wanda and Cyclops, both be held accountable for their actions?" Well, no, just Wanda because she the ONLY one out of the Marvel Universe who had made mistake.

I'm I wrong? Really?

Cyclops killed Xavier
    Cyclops almost killed Emma just to steal her power
    Cyclops never went to trial cause he escaped
    Cyclops created a militant of bunch of kids
    Cyclops created the assassin crew called X Force
    Cyclops had everyone killed
    Cyclops became the Dark Phoenix
    Cyclops destroyed few cities and humans during the Dark Phoenix
    Cyclops say he will do it AGAIN
    And punch or not doesn't matter... this was still an abuse and unnecessary because this training wasn't require for the Phoenix. She was going to held it, not fight it.
    And the list don't end here.......because he has no compassion.

Either way he should be held accountable for his actions since he set himself on that path.

Wanda already accepted her full responsibility and Doom might be the blame as well and to be honest, this is getting OLD and tiring. People move on... would ya.

Extraordinary Member

No it doesn't, it didn't add Doom to all of those things or show him telling Wanda to go around doing that stuff or utter "No More Mutants". Mind controlled? Wanda sought out Doom than ditched him the moment she got what she wanted.
    Oh, but it does. If Doom is telling the truth, then he did tell Wanda to say "No More Mutants" - and since the character we knew for 40 years would never have said it, mind control of some kind is the only logical explanation.

We only know Wanda sought out Doom (and some of what happened, we only know because... Doom said so). We don't know that she ditched him the moment she got what she wanted. If you believe Doom, she was going to carry out his evil plan. Which again makes more sense than that she suddenly wanted to wipe out mutants, kill the Avengers and put Magneto in charge of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnetoWasRight View Post
    Cyclops had everyone killed.
    Coming up in late 2015 from Marvel Comics, a new miniseries: Cyclops Kills The Entire Marvel Universe (Yes, Everyone).

I don't know, I'd buy a copy.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Yea, this isn't Cyclops topic, but when it is, they always bring up Wanda, just to excuse his crimes. So... why not bring up Cyclops?
    Because it's a Wanda thread and her trial has nothing to do with Cyclops, CMBMOOL. Are you dense on purpose, or?

Quote Originally Posted by antiochene View Post
    Coming up in late 2015 from Marvel Comics, a new miniseries: Cyclops Kills The Entire Marvel Universe (Yes, Everyone).

Deadpool and Punihser made it fun. Cyke's would be intricate yet effective. Looking forward to it
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

No it doesn't, Wanda still did all of that on her own. Wanda even reveals in her dialogue that she hates her father and Mutants and chooses "No More Mutants" to punish him.

You're trying to pass off her sins, that Marvel APPROVED of, onto Doctor Doom and act like it okay when it isn't.

We saw Wanda seek out Doom, we saw her get the Life Force, we saw her kill the Avengers on her own free will, we saw her make House of M, and we saw her berate her father before uttering "No More Humans" to punish him as she knows that he loves Mutantkind above all.

Yea, this isn't Cyclops topic, but when it is, they always bring up Wanda, just to excuse his crimes. So... why not bring up Cyclops. This topic was better like "Should Wanda and Cyclops, both be held accountable for their actions?" Well, no, just Wanda because she the ONLY one out of the Marvel Universe who had made mistake.

I'm I wrong? Really?

Cyclops killed Xavier
    And punch or not doesn't matter... this was still an abuse and unnecessary because this training wasn't require for the Phoenix. She was going to held it, not fight it.

Either way he should be held accountable for his actions since he set himself on that path.

Wanda already accepted her full responsibility and Doom might be the blame as well and to be honest, this is getting OLD and tiring. People move on... would ya.
    Your deflecting is pointless, this isn't a Cyclops topic. Trying to make Wanda's genocide look "okay" by trashing Cyclops? Strawman. Not to mention that Cyclops had nothing to do with what Wanda did of her own free will.

If you want a Cyclops topic than make one, stop trying to deflect from Wanda because you cannot realistically defend Genocide.

Also... "Wanda Accepted Responsibility"? You're kidding right. Where is her trial? Why isn't she in prison or getting mental health help? Oh right.

When Marvel finally put her on trial is when it will end as she should answer for what she did.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 02-05-2015 at 10:44 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by antiochene View Post

Ha, I'm not surprise... lol

I'm I wrong? Really?

Cyclops killed Xavier

please make a cyclopes topic thread. this always happens when scarlet needs to be held accountable. this is HER thread and HER trial.

Ha, I'm not surprise... lol
    I'm glad you can laugh at your own inability to keep what actually happened in canon straight from post to post. It shows real strength of character.

BANNED

But that's the problem... when someone make a Cyclops thread about his action... right away some one close the thread, but since is Wanda, they will leave it open.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

But that's the problem... when someone make a Cyclops thread about his action... right away some one close the thread, but since is Wanda, they will leave it open.
    You should totally ask a moderator about that, something wrong with you r computer. All UXM review threads (which turn into Cyke-bashfests) are open.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

i've never seen a cyclop trial thread. can we get back to the hearing please?

the doom alibi would only work at her trial if HE bothered to show up and corroborate the story. that is a flimsy hope at best.